getBlockTexture & TileEntity

Hello, I'm doing my first mod and I have a little problem.

I need to change the texture of a block as a function of its TilEntity. I do like this:

public int getBlockTexture(IBlockAccess iblockaccess, int x, int y, int z, int side)
     {
       return (((MyTileEntity)iblockaccess.getBlockTileEntity(x,y,z)).Texture);
     }

I have also tried this option:

public int getBlockTexture(IBlockAccess iblockaccess, int x, int y, int z, int side)
     {
       return (((MyTileEntity)ModLoader.getMinecraftInstance().theWorld.getBlockTileEntity(x,y,z)).Texture);
     }

It works in singleplayer mode but none of them in multiplayer.

My problem is that the function returns always 0 (default value), but this value (Texture in code) changes when click on the block.

I know that this value changes because I use it for other things (power redestone) and It works (multiplayer too).

Why the Texture value is always 0? this is a bug?

As I can access the variable World in multiplayer mode (possible solution)?

Thanks in advance. Sorry for my English I am Spanish.

Yes, I think that my problem is the data synchronization between the TE server and TE client.

But do not sync automatically?

I use this code:

public class mod_MyMod extends NetworkMod implements IGuiHandler
{
  public void load()
{
   MinecraftForge.registerEntity(MyTileEntity.class, this, MyTileEntityID, 40,5, true);
  }

You should do notify for the block if it is klicked or something like you wanted and update its texture, look in the Furnace code where this is done, you could do: ifActivated (dont remember function name properly) to notify the thingy of texture change.

I think that's not the problem.

The system notifies the block to change its texture, I've done some testing and block try to change its texture, but texture is not the right choice.

This only happens in multiplayer. In singleplayer works fine.

The code with its output:

{
       System.out.println((new StringBuilder()).append("Texture Value: ").append(((MyTileEntity)iblockaccess.getBlockTileEntity(x,y,z)).Texture).toString());
       return (((MyTileEntity)iblockaccess.getBlockTileEntity(x,y,z)).Texture);
     }

When click with the right mouse button on the block get this(A line by clicking):

SinglePlayer:

Texture Value: 0 (six times) and texture of the block changes.

Texture Value: 1 (six times) and texture of the block changes.

Texture Value: 2 (six times) and texture of the block changes.

This is correct.

Multiplayer:

Texture Value: 0 (six times) and texture of the block not changes.

This is incorrect.

It would be logical to think that the value of the variable texture is always 0 in multiplayer.

But it is not true because when the value of the texture is 10 powered a redstone circuit and this works both singleplayer and multiplayer.

Why the function: ((MyTileEntity)iblockaccess.getBlockTileEntity(x,y,z)).Texture does not contain the actual value of the texture in multiplayer(In singleplayer works fine).

I suppose there is a "TileEntity client" and "TileEntity server" but not synchronized between the right click and draw function block (why is it a bug?). Is there any way to force this synchronization at least to try.