Mod wont work after recompiling and Reobfuocate_Srg

poonkje112

Hello modders

I have a problem i finished my mod and it works pretty stable in Eclipse but if i put it in the normal minecraft launcher ( After i finished recompiling and Reobfusocate_Srg ) II tried everything but i get the same error.

Minecraft has crashed!     

----------------------     

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to D:\Documents and Settings\Aaron\Application Data\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-07-02_19.19.08-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 4930cbbb --------

Full report at:

D:\Documents and Settings\Aaron\Application Data\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-07-02_19.19.08-client.txt

Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 7/2/13 7:19 PM

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.2

Operating System: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 348436560 bytes (332 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.2.684 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.684 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active

mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

FML{5.2.2.684} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed

Forge{7.8.0.684} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed

OpticalItems{1.0} [Optical Items] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Errored

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: GeForce Go 6150/PCI/SSE2/3DNOW! GL version 2.0.1, NVIDIA Corporation

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Texture Pack: John-Smith-1.5.zip

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Optical.Items.MainClass

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:142)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:513)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:160)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:410)

at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Optical.Items.MainClass

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:238)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:56)

at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:425)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:503)

... 5 more

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:227)

... 32 more

--- END ERROR REPORT bebd67fb ----------

Please help me out of this problem.

Is your main mod class set up properly?

All the correct annotations?

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Yes i have no errors.

This is my start line:

/*

* Basic needed forge stuff

*/

@Mod(modid="OpticalItems",name="Optical Items",version="1.0",acceptedMinecraftVersions="1.5.2")

@NetworkMod(clientSideRequired=true,serverSideRequired= false)

public class MainClass {

@Instance("MainClass")

public static MainClass instance;

@PreInit

public void postInit(FMLPreInitializationEvent event) {

}

And i starts up in Eclipse

your @Instance() line should actually have the name of the modID, not the name of the class

so it should be (from your example)

@Instance("OpticalItems")

public static MainClass instance;

otherwise, what happens is FML tries to find a mod named "MainClass" to inject the main mod file into the instance field of your MainClass  (which it won't find, and hence the crash).