Using forge to create a custom Client

Glorfindel22

I am creating a survival server that will use a custom client and launcher. The custom launcher verifies your minecraft account password and username so it is not cracked. I feel it wrong for people to try and steal minecraft. However, in addition to creating a mod for forge (which is working fine) I am also modding some of the main forge files to create this custom client. For testing purposes I modified some of the text at the main screen

, when I run it in eclipse it works fine, however, I can't figure out how to get the modified forge code into a minecraft.jar. Where are fully compiled modified forge classes stored in the folders? Also since the client is based on forge what would I say? For now I have a short snippet of text at the bottom of the main screen that says "Client based on Forge version 7.8.1" Is that all I need?

Creator of the Recipe Expansion Pack mod.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1983421-172-forge-recipe-expansion-pack-version-012/

Updated to 1.7.2!

The simple solution is to not edit base classes.

Pretty much everything you would ever need to do can be done without base edits.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon