• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• As far as the server is concerned, the player is always looking at their inventory (unless they are looking at a different container, like a chest).You have to use GuiOpenEvent to replace the GUI. If you want to change the container as well, you will need to do it when the player is created (probably PlayerLoggedInEvent).  
    • So I'm still sorta lost on how to spawn an entity. I'm pretty sure i can use world.addentity to spawn it, but first I guess I need to make it using something like this: Missile m1 = new Missile(???, world); My question is what do I put instead of the three question marks? I tried putting null, and it just crashed my game when it should have started. Here is my missile class. package com.sonniccub.racismmod.entities; import java.util.Random; import com.sonniccub.racismmod.racismmod; import com.sonniccub.racismmod.init.ModEntityTypes; import net.minecraft.entity.EntityType; import net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes; import net.minecraft.entity.monster.MonsterEntity; import net.minecraft.entity.player.PlayerEntity; import net.minecraft.world.Explosion; import net.minecraft.world.World; import net.minecraftforge.eventbus.api.SubscribeEvent; import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod; import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus; import net.minecraftforge.event.entity.living.LivingHurtEvent; @Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = racismmod.MOD_ID, bus = Bus.FORGE) public class Missile extends MonsterEntity { public Missile(EntityType<? extends MonsterEntity> type, World worldIn) { super(type, worldIn); } protected void registerAttributes() { super.registerAttributes(); this.getAttribute(SharedMonsterAttributes.MAX_HEALTH).setBaseValue(1D); this.getAttribute(SharedMonsterAttributes.MOVEMENT_SPEED).setBaseValue(0.26F); } }  
    • Well I made the part where it changes when raining by looking at the cauldron - fillWithRain. I just need a way to make it change back when it stops raining.
    • Hey ! I am looking forward to add dependencies to my mod. dependencies { minecraft 'net.minecraftforge:forge:1.15.2-31.2.0' compile('org.squiddev:cc-tweaked-1.15.2:1.88.1') } By doing so I was able to add cc:tweaked to my Dev env, but it is not loaded when I start the game. And if I try to insert it in the mods folder there is an obfuscation problem and CC is not able to be started. What am I doing wrong ? Here is the except. when it's not in the mods folder:   [19:20:35] [Render thread/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/CORE]: Error during pre-loading phase net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoadingException: Mod §ebperipherals§r requires §6computercraft§r §o1.88 or above§r §7Currently, §6computercraft§r§7 is §o§nnot installed at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoadingException.lambda$fromEarlyException$0(ModLoadingException.java:63) ~[forge-1.15.2-31.2.0_mapped_snapshot_20200514-1.15.1-recomp.jar:?] {re:classloading}   And here is the one when the mod is in it: [19:32:09] [modloading-worker-3/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Failed to register automatic subscribers. ModID: computercraft, class dan200.computercraft.ComputerCraft java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: field_186422_d at dan200.computercraft.shared.proxy.ComputerCraftProxyCommon$ForgeHandlers.<clinit>(ComputerCraftProxyCommon.java:178) ~[?:1.88.1]  
    • Please be advised that, though I am not a lawyer, I believe redistributing Minecraft's assets is against it's EULA.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)