Animal Model Issue

Ninoviski

Hello boys and girls, i am in troubble at my Model, from my awesome SabreCat :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b6mbucalbbu6wfa/SabreCat.png

So, as you can see, at the image, it has a 45° head, but at my Model Animation it gets buggy: The head turns too much and get at the same level as the body.

My default rotation code:

Head.addBox(0F, 0F, 0F, 6, 8, 7);
      Head.setRotationPoint(0F, 10F, -5F);
      ****setRotation(Head, 0.7853982F, 0F, 0F);***

My rotationAngles

this.Head.rotateAngleX = par5 / (180F / (float)Math.PI);
      this.Head.rotateAngleY = par4 / (180F / (float)Math.PI);

http://schwarzeszeux.tumblr.com/post/14176343101/minecraft-modeling-animation-part-2-of-x

4th and 5th argument

They are rotationYaw and rotationPitch respectively, tweened like in handleRotationFloat. In RenderLiving:

float rotationYaw = entityliving.prevRotationYaw + (entityliving.rotationYaw - entityliving.prevRotationYaw) * f1;

float rotationPitch = entityliving.prevRotationPitch + (entityliving.rotationPitch - entityliving.prevRotationPitch) * f1;

You use them to determine where your model should look, think of it as headRotationX and headRotationY and this is how it’s being used as well. In your model-class:

head.rotateAngleY = f3 / 57.29578F;

head.rotateAngleX = f4 / 57.29578F;

You might wonder why you divide by 57.29578, answer is simple, rotationYaw/rotationPitch  are in degrees and must be converted to radians before assigning it to rotateAngleX/Y :)

I dont see any stuff at RenderSabreCat, and at ModelSabreCat (we dont need to say at EntitySabreCat also...)

So, what is the problem, what changes by adding at the setRotationAngles?

What i think:

I think that somewhere at this :      this.Head.rotateAngleX = par5 / (180F / (float)Math.PI);

OR

Animation of EntityLiving stuff, maybe render, dont know...

But where, i think that the rotate angles just tell the how much it is going to turn, not from where to where, i really dont know...

In my opinion, modeling is pretty hard