Creating new dimension?

DELTA_12

CJ, you are trying to be helpful, but new dimensions unfortunately aren't simple enough to just look up (at least not to me).

Delta, if you are serious about making this mod, you will want to look up wuppy's tutorial on dimensions.

All of wuppy's tutorials are listed here:

http://wuppy29.blogspot.com/2012/10/forge-modding-142.html

and if you scroll down into the text tutorials, there is a heading called "Dimension". Start with the first tutorial and follow it through all 7 tutorials to the end. The tutorial itself doesn't take too long since there is a lot of copy-paste.

Once you finish that, there are 2 more headings under dimension: dimension customization and other. Look at dimension customization because he shows you a couple neat tricks to use, then go to other and look at updating to 1.5.1. His dimension tutorial is old so if you can't figure out how to fix the outdated methods and names he uses, it's a good place to start.

This is the most up to date tutorial I've been able to find, and since it isn't a short process it will probably stay that way. Dimensions don't look too easy to me at the moment, so be aware that it takes patience and you can do it. :)

Read my thoughts on my summer mod work and tell me what you think!

http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php/topic,8396.0.html

I absolutely love her when she smiles

I did a dimension myself back in 1.4.6; I can help you if you like.

I actually could use some help. I'm not really sure about several things. I think I just solved my own problem regarding block id's greater than 255, but I am having trouble in other areas.

How should I go about preventing any mob spawns in my new dimension? I have tried using:

provider.setAllowedSpawnTypes(false, false);

in several places and that doesn't seem to change anything, but it is the only thing I can find to indicate whether a mob spawns. I am not using any custom biomes and would prefer to do my changes to the world instead of the biomes.

Also, Do you know of a way to set a light level that is constant through day and night, or even just a way to set the skyblock light level? I'm sure I can figure out how to texture my sky how I want etc, but I'm having trouble with the light level.

If you remember any of this from when you made your dimension, thanks would be given freely. :D

For stopping vanilla spawns in my dimension I just used

this.spawnableMonsterList.clear();
        this.spawnableCreatureList.clear();
        this.spawnableWaterCreatureList.clear();
        this.spawnableCaveCreatureList.clear();
        this.spawnableMonsterList.add(new SpawnListEntry(EntityDemon.class, 5, 1, 1));

in my biome class that I'm using for the dimension

unless you're using vanilla biomes, in which case it's beyond me

regardless

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1797143-forge-dimension-tutorial-for-152-with-custom-trees/

Is a great tutorial for dimensions

It's the one I used to make my dimension

It's only for a single biome and it's a little confusing, but it's up to date

they're currently working on adding more than 1 biome as a tutorial as well

His update to 1.5.1 post helps a lot, or in the class where you have the error, open up the class that yours extends (ie, for your custom teleporter class, open up the vanilla Teleporter class) and compare the vanilla methods to yours and change yours to match the vanilla one where you have errors. Or just copy them over. They do the same thing.

Ooh, that looks helpful.

Yeah, I'm using all the vanilla biomes. My world generates *almost* identically to the normal world. Though in some places, sections of the world are mirrored. It's really strange.

Go to your portal block class. Look at your onEntityCollidedWithBlock method. In there is a bunch of code that is used to teleport the player to your dimension. If you want to have the player be teleported via a different activity, move all the code from that method into a new method. In your instance, you probably want to override onBlockActivated and put the code in there.

Keep in mind, this still builds your portal the same way when you enter your dimension. If you want to change the way that is built, look at the custom teleporter class you made. And cry. Then if you still want to try to change it, start working on understanding what everything does. And cry. And give up and comment out everything already done and make some silly code that does what you want.

I did a dimension myself back in 1.4.6; I can help you if you like.

I actually could use some help. I'm not really sure about several things. I think I just solved my own problem regarding block id's greater than 255, but I am having trouble in other areas.

How should I go about preventing any mob spawns in my new dimension? I have tried using:

provider.setAllowedSpawnTypes(false, false);

in several places and that doesn't seem to change anything, but it is the only thing I can find to indicate whether a mob spawns. I am not using any custom biomes and would prefer to do my changes to the world instead of the biomes.

Also, Do you know of a way to set a light level that is constant through day and night, or even just a way to set the skyblock light level? I'm sure I can figure out how to texture my sky how I want etc, but I'm having trouble with the light level.

If you remember any of this from when you made your dimension, thanks would be given freely. :D

Well, I was thinking about basic dimension structure when I said that, seeing as I never added much to the dimension... and I was not really prepared for those questions. Regardless, I'll try to help you.

*looks at source* And apparently, for whatever weird reason, I also self-obfuscated... Okay. Well, this might take some work, but I'll do what I can to answer your questions.

First, spawn types. Do you want to prevent natural mob spawns, or all of them? All mobs, or just monsters? If it's the first choice for both, as I suspect, I would redefine getPossibleCreatures(EnumCreatureType, int, int, int) in your chunk provider to return an empty list. As for your other questions, I'll answer, but I need to do a bit of research first.

BEWARE OF GOD

---

Co-author of Pentachoron Labs' SBFP Tech.

*looks at source* And apparently, for whatever weird reason, I also self-obfuscated...

Hahaha I like you.

Thank you tons for looking into your code for me. I like this community. :)

At the moment I am thinking of just preventing natural spawns of all mobs. I'll check your solution and get back to you. -edit- It works- and I should have noticed that method way earlier. Haha.

Now, I said I figured it out on my own, and I may yet do so, but did you use your chunk provider to fill the world using a custom block? Because I thought I found the solution: making a chunk using a short array instead of a byte array, but there is obviously fancy math that I need to fix for that to work because the wrong block spawned and layers of the world spawned in sideways, very far-lands-esque.

*looks at source* And apparently, for whatever weird reason, I also self-obfuscated...

Hahaha I like you.

Thank you tons for looking into your code for me. I like this community. :)

At the moment I am thinking of just preventing natural spawns of all mobs. I'll check your solution and get back to you. -edit- It works- and I should have noticed that method way earlier. Haha.

Now, I said I figured it out on my own, and I may yet do so, but did you use your chunk provider to fill the world using a custom block? Because I thought I found the solution: making a chunk using a short array instead of a byte array, but there is obviously fancy math that I need to fix for that to work because the wrong block spawned and layers of the world spawned in sideways, very far-lands-esque.

I used a ChunkProvider... but it sounds like you used a custom Chunk, which I didn't do. All you should need, though, is chunk.setBlockID(x,y,z,id) where x and z are both between 0 and 15 (they are not adjusted to chunk offset.) What you got sounds sort of like you had the args in the wrong order.

BEWARE OF GOD

---

I am using a chunk provider. Vanilla chunks have a constructor that allows them to be built using a short array instead of a byte array, which allows you to use block ids over 255 when creating the chunk. I must have just not changed enough when I tried it on mine.

I am using a chunk provider. Vanilla chunks have a constructor that allows them to be built using a short array instead of a byte array, which allows you to use block ids over 255 when creating the chunk. I must have just not changed enough when I tried it on mine.

Fair enough. To be honest, I was never concerned with that; I just needed a custom dimension for a small structure (I suppose I would have been more concerned later, when I expanded on that mod, but there you are.) Does the generation work now, then?

BEWARE OF GOD

---

Mostly? I just changed my filler block id to 255, so the dimension is created properly with that, and most of the biomes generate correctly. However, any biome that includes water, like the ocean biome or a river etc, seem to have a strange issue. If you took every 4th block and squished them all together, then the next set, then the next, etc in one chunk, that is how it would look, except mirrored. So what would be a hill (left to right) has (still left to right) a high, high-middle, low-middle, low block, then repeated. I could post a picture but I should realistically be able to figure it out myself. Or I might not and leave it because it makes cool patterns.

Mostly? I just changed my filler block id to 255, so the dimension is created properly with that, and most of the biomes generate correctly. However, any biome that includes water, like the ocean biome or a river etc, seem to have a strange issue. If you took every 4th block and squished them all together, then the next set, then the next, etc in one chunk, that is how it would look, except mirrored. So what would be a hill (left to right) has (still left to right) a high, high-middle, low-middle, low block, then repeated. I could post a picture but I should realistically be able to figure it out myself. Or I might not and leave it because it makes cool patterns.

I'd... ask for a screenshot anyway. I'd like to see that, even if you can easily fix it.

BEWARE OF GOD

---

Fair enough...

The error in a river.

jUBBMg2.png

Another place without the text.

9W7enuY.png

A river basin. The right side is good but the left side clearly isn't.

CAyQFPV.png

An ocean floor. Interestingly, the top portion that is clearly not broken ends at level 64. This would explain why it only happens around water: nowhere else is under level 64.

kBMpbp0.jpg

And of course an ocean generated ravine that got slightly mangled.

rEDdqwj.png

Looking again, it seems that 4 block sections are just being mirrored, giving striations to the generation.

Fair enough...

The error in a river.

jUBBMg2.png

Another place without the text.

9W7enuY.png

A river basin. The right side is good but the left side clearly isn't.

CAyQFPV.png

An ocean floor. Interestingly, the top portion that is clearly not broken ends at level 64. This would explain why it only happens around water: nowhere else is under level 64.

kBMpbp0.jpg

And of course an ocean generated ravine that got slightly mangled.

rEDdqwj.png

Looking again, it seems that 4 block sections are just being mirrored, giving striations to the generation.

Odd. To say the least. Perhaps I should take a look at your generation code myself. You wouldn't happen to have a Github?

Anyway. I did some looking into your other question, and have you tried setting myWorldProvider.hasNoSky to true?

BEWARE OF GOD

---

If you mean me, i did but it only eliminates sunlight but sky is still visible. Yeah and im asking to CHANGE that texture not just make it invisible

Oh, sorry, I was talking to redria7. We should probably move our discussion to a seperate thread :)

Anyway, your problem... it doesn't look like it's possible to change the moon texture without changing it universally. Alternatively, you could draw a custom moon.

BEWARE OF GOD

---

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
    • If you are using AMD/ATI, get the latest drivers from their website - do not update via system  
    • Add the crash-report or latest.log (logs-folder) with sites like https://paste.ee/ and paste the link to it here  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.