Thaumcraft 2 lets play.

I started a thaumcraft 2 lets play and have so far received positive feedback as to the quality of my work hence far.  If you are interested in a lets play that only uses thaumcraft 2 then if you could be so kind check me out!

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

PoB

Yes, they are amazing. :)

There should be a board for let's plays in the future, in case more people want to do one.

If you tire of positive feedback, ignore me, but your LP is great.

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

I can easily make an 'Other' board with sub-boards for LP's and so forth, would there be enough posts to make it worth it?

If you could convince the big name LP'rs like Direwolf etc, who make use of the Forge code, to ask their fan base to use this forum for their discussion it could very well be a boon for your team.  More traffic and page views of course means more revenue for your webpage from your ads.  Just to continue using Direwolf as an example, most of the posts for his thread on the minecraft forums is about getting all those mods of his to work in one instance, that is the kind of thing that should be posted and answered here I would think as they are more or less talking forge stuff.

If you tire of positive feedback, ignore me, but your LP is great.

I don't and thank you for saying so.  It is one of those things where I want to make it better, but the suggestions too make it so are slim.  I check my youtube page and almost hope someone says, your the butt cuz you don't A--B--C.  Your the best Pint doesn't do the trick.

Kind of inappropriate place to place playthrough.

I can see why you would say that and I did do a few moments of debating about posting here, but there is a general forum and I am using forge to run Thaumcraft, so it did not seem to be too poor of a fit.

PoB

OK! I don't really have any suggestions, but as you get into cool machines, don't do what direwolf does and test it in another world first. I find that really boring.

(It's a feedback loop! RUN!)

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

OK! I don't really have any suggestions, but as you get into cool machines, don't do what direwolf does and test it in another world first. I find that really boring.

(It's a feedback loop! RUN!)

as far as i can tell, hes only got thaumcraft installed. so thats not possible.

I can easily make an 'Other' board with sub-boards for LP's and so forth, would there be enough posts to make it worth it?

If you could convince the big name LP'rs like Direwolf etc, who make use of the Forge code, to ask their fan base to use this forum for their discussion it could very well be a boon for your team.  More traffic and page views of course means more revenue for your webpage from your ads.  Just to continue using Direwolf as an example, most of the posts for his thread on the minecraft forums is about getting all those mods of his to work in one instance, that is the kind of thing that should be posted and answered here I would think as they are more or less talking forge stuff.

I get no ad revenue.  All ads on this site help pay Lex, Eloraam, Spacetoad, and cpw (and cpw's share goes to charity), they are the ones that put the work in to forge.  This server that I host the Forge site on is used for other purposes as well (although the forums have vastly become the highest use of the server), but I see not a cent.  ;)

EDIT:  And I created a board for these and moved this topic there.  Enjoy!  :)

Rig up a donate to OvermindDL1 button. Some people (like me) would gladly donate the 6 cents they get from adfly. :P

But really, I'd donate some money.

You can send it on to Lex then, he needs the money much more than I.  :)

I'm thanking you for one of the best broments I've ever seen. :')

Speaking of which, is there a possible way to have adf.ly give money to someone else instead of depositing to your own account?

Check out my

Texture Packs Thread here on the Forge Forum. :)

Currently in the process of adding some mod support for JohnSmith Texture Pack.

width=105 height=12https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_21351[/img]

width=209 height=19https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_772852[/img]

Just have the other person link their paypal to it, then you can hit the withdraw button, and they get 6 cents. (Adfly doesn't pay much)