Making it compatible with tekkit tubing

Madzomann

What do you mean with "tekkit". It isn't a mod or anything, it's a "illegal" modpack. I think your trying to say that your liquid wants to be compatible with one of the mods IN tekkit. But if you register your liquid on the normal way, it should me compatible with BuildCraft or Redpower or other mods with liquid transport tubes or something.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

What do you mean with "tekkit". It isn't a mod or anything, it's a "illegal" modpack.

False. Current pack have all permissions perfectly alright.

Even FTB isn't that sunny as I thought it is. Allegedly they ignore smaller mods when dividing money from donations, they won't even place "donate" links to a smaller mods on their page. I also read that they asked modmaker to pay them money because they promote his/her mod (I think it was something with UE).

To the topic: IMO if you use Liquid Dictionary it should be fine (but I could be wrong, haven't done any liquid yet).

mnn.getNativeLang() != English

If I helped you please click on the "thank you" button.