Twitch Launcher can't load Forge 31.2.0

MAYO_MAN

I'm trying to play one of those new 1.15.2 modpacks on twitch but every time I load it, it shows the forge early loading process for a second than instantly crashes and doesn't provide a reason. I looked into the latest logs and I paste it below. I have tried reinstalling twitch, the modpack and updating java. any help would be appreciated.

latest.log

I would just install forge 31.2.0 from here, then create a new installation in the vanilla launcher using that version of forge, and point the game directory to the folder in twitches Instances folder for your modpack, and run it through the vanilla MC launcher. The twitch launcher is great for finding mods/modpacks, but sucks at doing stuff.

If THAT doesn't work, post the new log please. :)

Yeah, that was the first thing I did, and I got it working, but the modpack is just constantly updating and its mostly a pain. The only weird thing is that I have friends that also play the same pack on a server with me, but they don't have any problem.