[1.7.2] FML - ENCHANTED APPLES - 3 NEW POTION EFFECTS !

freshhh

Enchanted Apples is a mod made by Glowdemon1, only available for the real PVPers out here. Enchanted apples gives the ability to add potion effects to apples. With up to 12 unique effects, 3 tiers and 3 unique potion effects that are currently unavailable for Vanilla Minecraft. Not only this is a huge advantage, imagine the huge battles with these stackable "potions" that come with great side effects. Warning : Only install this mod if you're a real fighter.

[spoiler=*LEGAL RIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT - READ BEFORE DISTRUBING]This document is Copyright ©(2013)(glowdemon1) and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may be displayed on a website/forums/etc aslong the download link redirects people towards this mod's webpage (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1815644-152-fml-enchanted-apples-3-new-potion-effects/). Profit made of this mod is allowed under certain circumstances which only include YouTube advertisements on videos reviewing this mod and advertisements on webpages where the mod is LEGALLY displayed. Use of this mod in modpacks is allowed aslong the modpack author/workers do not claim the mod to be theirs. Decompiling this mod to look into the files is allowed aslong the player does not copy the files/code and claim them to be theirs. Download links that are posted on webpages/forums/youtube MUST redirect the user to the mod's webpage (http://demonsdev.weebly.com/index.html). Any similarity of other mods are purely coincidence, this mod uses original code written by the author.

ebakgw.png

10l3.th.png

0m5y.th.png

oxqy.th.png

hsnc.th.png

msyy.th.png

2n8f.th.png

bmj4.th.png

yitg.th.png

4q4s.th.png

afp7.th.png

txvl.th.png

pldw.th.png

[embed=425,349]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EbpFqOcIQV8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

Click me for a huge list of downloads and changelogs!

Click me for a huge list of recipes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

(this topic is still under construction)

Enchanted apples is a mod ... that allows the players to add potion effects to apples, giving them godly potion effects and even 3 potion effects that are currently not available by drinking vanilla potions !

wait so can you customize the apples in game?

Communication is a vital tool, in the game industry you won't go anywhere without it. People are either going to learn to talk, or move on.

• 3 months later...

Alrighty. I've decided to release the 1.6.4 update early. However I did not test if it works in the minecraft client itself as I'm currently unable to test this myself. If this does work, enjoy the update.

EDIT : To upgrade apples, take the recipe you would normaly craft your apple with and replace the red apple with the already enchanted apple to get to its next tier.  x Apple II is the biggest tier atm.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What are the 3 new potion effects?

Unless you're talking about the absorbtion and resistance which you can't get in vanilla.

also why do the pictures say 692x394png?

it's a cool mod though, want to try it

Communication is a vital tool, in the game industry you won't go anywhere without it. People are either going to learn to talk, or move on.

Unless you're talking about the absorbtion and resistance which you can't get in vanilla.

The description is kinda outdated, I have to admit. Some potions were unavailable for public use before a certain version (unsure which).

-The description is kinda outdated, I have to admit. Some potions were unavailable for public use before a certain version (unsure which).

-Image shack thingy, just click them for a better view.

-Thanks, hope you enjoy it.

• 6 months later...