Player Limb changing buttons/sliders

ImpoliteSand868

How do I make a button with text on it, and when you click it, it changes the size of the height, and another for the width of a limb of my choosing and lists it the current size in the text.

Or a slider with text under it with every time you turn it up, the body part goes up in height and another slider/ for the width and same for going down it goes down in height or width.

I've got gradle and eclipse, so those are the two I'm using for this project. 

15 hours ago, ImpoliteSand868 said:

How do I make a button with text on it, and when you click it, it changes the size of the height, and another for the width of a limb of my choosing and lists it the current size in the text.

Or a slider with text under it with every time you turn it up, the body part goes up in height and another slider/ for the width and same for going down it goes down in height or width.

I've got gradle and eclipse, so those are the two I'm using for this project. 

AbstractGui and Button or a class that extends AbstractButton. Other than that it seems like you're asking the forum to make your mod for you.

It's sad how much time mods spend saying "x is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support".

On 5/16/2020 at 5:07 AM, Novârch said:

AbstractGui and Button or a class that extends AbstractButton. Other than that it seems like you're asking the forum to make your mod for you.

Oh, I'm not trying too, I've recently started making mods, i used to use mcreator, which I liked for a while, till I Learned that all the code was everywhere in the mod folder.

If there are any yt vids about this topic, pls tell me.