I'm looking for a good option for a cheap gaming laptop.

ImpoliteSand868

I've never heard of that brand from Walmart, learn something new every day!

Honestly, you likely won't find much of a better price for a new laptop with similar specs from what I've seen.

I usually keep tabs on the sales and deals on newegg.com when I'm looking for stuff. You might be able to get a more known brand of laptop for a similar price doing that, possibly even something with a dedicated video card (like NVidia MX150 or something, not anything new).

Good luck, hope you find something that suits your needs!

20 minutes ago, ImpoliteSand868 said:

I know somebody will say "just buy a desktop" but I want a more portable and powerful laptop.

My personal option is the motile 14" 8gb ram and 248gb ssd from Walmart.

But is there a much cheaper option for a powerful laptop with 64-bit windows ten?

I personally got an Acer Aspire 7 refurbished for 550$, they're rare to come by, but they come with a GTX 1050.

It's sad how much time mods spend saying "x is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support".

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2020 at 11:20 AM, Novârch said:

I personally got an Acer Aspire 7 refurbished for 550$, they're rare to come by, but they come with a GTX 1050.

I recently purchased a Lenovo L340 15 inch for 640 Euros.

It has a GTX 1660 and an i5 9.th gen.

I hasn't arrived yet. But if you want something new look at at a Laptop like this.

There is also a 17-Inch Version for a bit more. But I liked the 15 inch more ^^

• Like 1

Java ❤️ | Owner of MaschinenMC.net | Development Administrator at Cafestu.be | Austria 😍