Greg's Lighting 1.11.2 for Minecraft 1.7.10

gcewing

News Highlights

Version 1.11.2

Fixed last beam block not being removed when a floodlight is broken.

Floodlights now turn on and off slowly, to limit the number of lighting updates per tick. There should no longer be a lag spike when toggling a floodlight in a large open area.

Version 1.11.1

Fixed lighting items not appearing on Greg's Lighting creative tab.

Version 1.11.0

Updated for Minecraft 1.7.10 and IC2 2.2.

Older News

Version 1.10.1

Fixed CreativeTabs-related crash on dedicated server.

Version 1.10.0

Updated for Minecraft 1.7.2.

Version 1.9.1

Updated for Minecraft 1.6.4.

Fixed crash on sprinting and jumping into a floodlight beam.

Version 1.9.0

Updated for Minecraft 1.6.2.

Version 1.8.4

Fixed failure to recognise Forestry water capsules.

Version 1.8.3

Fixed lighting and positioning of floodlight blocks rendered in the hand.

Fixed failure to recognise water containers from other mods.

Fixed carbide floodlight using too many items from water slot when refilling water tank.

Version 1.8.2 - Made more robust against block/tile entity mismatches.

Version 1.8.1 - Updated for changes to the IC2 API that occurred around build 1.115.340-lf or so.

Version 1.8.0 - Updated for Minecraft 1.5.1 - 1.5.2. Also fixed a bug that could cause an infinite recursion crash in certain circumstances.

Version 1.7.1 - Fixed serious brokenness in IC2 floodlights. Note: If you had any IC2 floodlights with the internal switch turned on, you may need to turn them on again after installing this update.

Version 1.7 - Floodlights can now face in any direction, providing an easy way to light up long narrow spaces such as tunnels and corridors. Some changes have also been made to the recipes, and the unpowered floodlight is now enabled by default.

Version 1.6.8 - Updated for Minecraft 1.4.6.

Version 1.6.7 - Block and item IDs are now auto-assigned.

Version 1.6.6 - Floodlight beams no longer prevent tree from growing nearby.

Version 1.6.5

• Changed the way the IC2 floodlight handles energy to make it more CPU-efficient, so large lighting networks should now be much more server-friendly. Also, hopefully the log messages some people have been receiving about incorrect IC2 API usage will no longer occur.

Version 1.6.4 - Fixed crash on trying to shift-click in the carbide floodlight GUI.

Version 1.6.3 - Updated for Minecraft 1.4.4.

Version 1.6.2

• Simple floodlight recipe can now be enabled with a configuration setting.
  • Can shift-right-click on an IC2 floodlight to place a block against it.

Version 1.6.1 - Fixed interference with Railcraft tanks.

Version 1.6 - Updated for Minecraft 1.4. I haven't tested the IC2 floodlight myself, but it reportedly works with the IC2 Open Beta 1.108.57.

Version 1.5

• The IC2 API is no longer included in the jar. This should make it more robust in the face of minor IC2 API changes.
  • The IC2 floodlight now has an integral on-off switch as an alternative to redstone control, to facilitate controlling it by turning the power on and off instead.

Version 1.4 - Updated for Minecraft 1.3.

Version 1.3.1

• Fixed dropping floodlight beam blocks under various conditions.
  • IC2 floodlights now explode if fed with excessive voltage.

Version 1.3 - Fixed failure to load when IndustrialCraft2 not present.

Version 1.2 - Fuel or power sources now required to run floodlights.

Version 1.1 - Fixes some problems concerning transparent blocks placed in the light beam.

Greg's Lighting

In one of his videos, Direwolf20 was lamenting how hard it is to light up very large rooms adequately without putting light sources near the floor. So, I created a small mod to help with that.

This mod currently provides just one item, the Floodlight. It produces light that propagates at full brightness for up to 64 blocks or until it hits a nonempty block.

The following screenshots illustrate the effect. The first one is lit just with a torch near the ceiling, and the second one has the floodlight turned on.

SplashText.png

FloodlightOff.jpg

FloodlightOn.jpg

You can also light up a long tunnel, corridor or roadway using a single horizontally-placed floodlight. Or put floodlights on the walls to light a wide room.

LitTunnel75.png

LitRoads75.png

Home Page

Further information and download instructions can be found here:

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/minecraft/mods/GregsLighting/

• Like 1

Very handy.  Just need it to be MP capable and probably be more expensive.  ;)

It's already MP-capable, or at least it should be -- if you find any problems, let me know.

I'm open to suggestions as to what the recipe should be like. I agree it should probably be more expensive, but I don't like to just chuck gold or diamonds into a recipe at random -- there should be a reason for each resource it needs.

I like it. Can it power IC² solar panels? No, it can't.

For the recipe you could create new items: compressed glowdust (fill the grid with glowstone dust) which has the ability to shine very bright, but it has to be activated by a powerful energy source. For this, create compressed redstone (fill the grid with redstone) which increases the amount of energy for example a lever or a redstone wire gives. Then you could replace redstone and glowstone in the recipe. You could use these items for future lightsources. And of course these items can be back-crafted into the dusts!

Sorry for my bad English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.

i have eventually an idea, u could include a feature, that this floodlight need EU from IC2, like a real floodlight in real life, in the day a solar panel could charge up an energy storage device, and in the night the floddlight drains its energy from this storage device.

you can also try to make a light, in which the light level varies, depending on the eu it draws from storage device. for example, a floodlight which draws 128 eu, has a brighter light than a floodlight with 32 eu

well, just an idea :)

sry if i post this, but often i get ideas for projects, even when i just read the fred (thread^^).

Minecraft.net Username: Sailren

For the recipe you could create new items: compressed glowdust (fill the grid with glowstone dust) ... compressed redstone (fill the grid with redstone)

That doesn't really make it very expensive, though. Redstone and glowstone are both pretty common.

Maybe a high pressure glowstone bulb that has a diamond shell?

u could include a feature, that this floodlight need EU from IC2

I don't want it to depend on another mod, though.

True. Maybe you could do some fancy things and if Universal Electricity is installed, have it use power?

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

Maybe you could do some fancy things and if Universal Electricity is installed, have it use power?

Yes, no doubt I can recognise other mods that have published APIs.

The big sticking point seems to be Redpower. That's the one I'd most like to be compatible with, because IMO it has the nicest and best thought out power system of them all. But interfacing with it seems to be off-limits for the time being.

This is a very nice mod. I've tested it out and played with it, but I don't want it in the pack I'm playing with until a more expensive recipe is decided. I'll be keeping an eye on it until you've added such a thing. Oh, I can't wait. :D

I really like your idea High-pressure Glowstone bulb. Would give another great use to diamonds.

The pack I'm using adds just a few mods here and there that help keep the feel of Vanilla while adding content. The pack itself is for personal use, and not for download. So, I'm not asking permission to release it or anything. :)

Check out my

Texture Packs Thread here on the Forge Forum. :)

Currently in the process of adding some mod support for JohnSmith Texture Pack.

width=105 height=12https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_21351[/img]

width=209 height=19https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_772852[/img]

I really like your idea High-pressure Glowstone bulb. Would give another great use to diamonds.

Okay, I'm thinking the recipe would use 4 diamonds but give you 4 bulbs, so the cost would be 1 diamond per floodlight. Does that sound expensive enough?

Another thing I'm thinking about is making the plain version use redstone as a fuel. Maybe at the rate of 1 redstone per minecraft day or so.

Why redstone? Because sticking wood or coal in the things doesn't seem right... they should be a bit more sophisticated than that!

The pack itself is for personal use, and not for download. So, I'm not asking permission to release it or anything. :)

I wouldn't actually mind if you did... I'm not out to make money from it or anything.

Perhaps make a recipe that gives 2 diamond chunks/nuggets per diamond, and use the nuggets in the recipe instead. This would still be the same rate, but will require less initial diamonds for the recipe. In "otherwise Vanilla", 4 diamonds being necessary for any recipe outside of armour can be a bit harsh. :P

Fuel sounds reasonable to me. Could you also make it accept glowstone dust as well? Maybe make it 1.5x - 2x the effectiveness of redstone dust.

Also, would you mind if I tried my hand at some textures as well? I'd post them here for you to either use or view. :D

EDIT:

Well, if I ever make a thread for it as a pack, then I'll be sure that I add some options for downloads. The preferred option being direct links to the mod owners' adf.ly links, with lazy people getting the option of downloading the pack containing the mods of all those who granted permission. :P

Check out my

Perhaps make a recipe that gives 2 diamond chunks/nuggets per diamond, and use the nuggets in the recipe instead.

Fuel sounds reasonable to me. Could you also make it accept glowstone dust as well?

I'm thinking about another fuel idea now -- calcium carbide. This was apparently used in lighthouses at one time, so it's capable of producing some serious light.

The floodlight would use 1 diamond directly in the recipe, and it would have a GUI with slots for a water bucket and a stack of carbide. The carbide would be made by heating a mixture of bonemeal and charcoal in a furnace.

I'll keep the glowstone bulb idea in mind for an electrically-powered version.

Also, would you mind if I tried my hand at some textures as well?

That'd be fine, thanks. I'll be wanting a different texture for the carbide version, something a bit more old-fashioned looking.

Perhaps make a recipe that gives 2 diamond chunks/nuggets per diamond, and use the nuggets in the recipe instead.

Fuel sounds reasonable to me. Could you also make it accept glowstone dust as well?

I'm thinking about another fuel idea now -- calcium carbide. This was apparently used in lighthouses at one time, so it's capable of producing some serious light.

The floodlight would use 1 diamond directly in the recipe, and it would have a GUI with slots for a water bucket and a stack of carbide. The carbide would be made by heating a mixture of bonemeal and charcoal in a furnace.

I'll keep the glowstone bulb idea in mind for an electrically-powered version.

Also, would you mind if I tried my hand at some textures as well?

That'd be fine, thanks. I'll be wanting a different texture for the carbide version, something a bit more old-fashioned looking.

You lost me. :P Whatever you do with it, I'll keep checking back for when you release new content for it. It's great. :D

I threw something together. How is this? (attachment) Go easy on me. I'm a novice. Actually, don't go easy on me. :o

Also, could you possibly make it so that the block itself glows like a torch or a lamp? Or maybe half as much? All the spots in the texture that light shows through on looks awfully funny when it doesn't effect the surroundings. :P

textures.png.d0db5a403910b4e64b3064c06cf7c011.png

Check out my

For cost I would probably go with something like have it be 'cheapish' to make, maybe multiple lights per 'diamond' or so since the diamond only makes up the shell, but have it take a *single* inventory space for something to be fuel, perhaps glowstone dust powers it for a day each or so (maybe less time).  Water buckets are more difficult to automate just for a light, but having it continuously use up glowstone dust would be nice, especially that it is very difficult to get a continuous and stable supply of without always raiding the nether (unless using EE of course).  Plus that kind of automation can be done be both BC2/3 and RP2.

Buckets needn't be the only way of getting water in -- water cells, pipes, tubes, etc. should work too.

One nice thing about the carbide idea is that all the ingredients -- water, bonemeal and charcoal -- can be made from renewable resources, so it's possible to set up a fully automatic system that runs indefinitely. Whereas short of EE, the only way I know of to get redstone or glowstone is to mine it, with the additional complication of cross-dimensional transport in the case of glowstone.

I don't want to make it excessively difficult to set up a self-sustaining lighting system, just not trivially easy.

• 3 weeks later...

It makes me really happy to see that my textures were use for something. :D

What do you think of them? Should I recolor them or perhaps create different ones, you of course have the privilege to create derivatives yourself if you'd like. :)

Check out my

What do you think of them? Should I recolor them or perhaps create different ones

The cobblestone one is fine as it is, thanks for that. I think I'll stick with the one I'm currently using for the IC2 version, as it fits the clean, simple graphic style of that mod.

BTW, you've reminded me that I forgot to credit you in readme, sorry -- corrected now.

What do you think of them? Should I recolor them or perhaps create different ones

The cobblestone one is fine as it is, thanks for that. I think I'll stick with the one I'm currently using for the IC2 version, as it fits the clean, simple graphic style of that mod.

BTW, you've reminded me that I forgot to credit you in readme, sorry -- corrected now.

It's fine. If I want different textures, I'll just put it in a texture pack. :D And thanks for the credit! I really didn't notice until you said something about it. :o

Check out my

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up - I just added this mod to my server, and noticed that destroying torches on the ground directly under the beam dropped the "FloodlightBeam" block... which appeared to give me free, sourceless light I could place anywhere.

I corrected the code in the server jar I use, but I just wanted to let you know.

Cool mod, btw... fixed my failed attempt at ceiling lighting using cables and luminators.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
    • If you are using AMD/ATI, get the latest drivers from their website - do not update via system  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.