Modded Minecraft High Fps But Lag Spikes and Game Looks Choppy

Aether

Hello, i've been playing minecraft for around 6-7 years already (Vanilla, PvP and Modded MC) and never had lag, fps problems etc, recently i started playing minecraft again and started having alot of lag spikes and fps problems that i never had before, in vanilla i have lag spikes but not too much, i get around 700-800 fps, in modded mc, in this case 96 mods, i get around 200-400 fps but alot of lag spikes and choppiness, i tried alot of things, more ram, priority to high, re-installing minecraft, installing minecraft on a diferent disk, windows performance mode, installing the newest drivers, playing on low settings, closing all programs, optifine, etc  etc... Nothing worked, its always the same i tried taking off some mods but with 30 mods i get the same lag i get with 90 mods, and no, its not a MOD that causes the problem i tried installing mods slowly group by group, checking the funcionts that the each mod had and there is no special mod that completely changes minecraft, i have no graphics mods like BetterFoliage or Shaders. And its not my PC because i can perfectly play GTA V, Forza Horizon 4 and CSGO without any FPS or lag spike problem.

I really need help on this, im really desperate and i dont know what to do, i enjoy alot modded minecraft but i cant play it like this and i really want to play it again so if someone could help me i would totally appreciate it.

Here i link screenshots, mod lists and specs.

OPTIFINE OR VSYNC DONT FIX THE PROBLEM (OPTIFINE MAKES IT WORSE)

SPECS:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2808 Mhz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 4G

MONITOR: 144HZ AOC (No freesync or gsync)
PC RAM: 16G
RAM ALLOCATED IN MINECRAFT: 2-3G
JVM ARGUMENTS: -Xmx3228m -Xms256m -XX:PermSize=256m

MINECRAFT VERSION: 1.12.2

FORGE VERSION: forge-14.23.5.2847

F3 SCREENSHOT:

rI6fBO4.png

SETTINGS SCREENSHOT:

V8V44XS.png

MODS LIST:

FtblfB5.pngZgpR2mv.png

LzsMVKV.png

I really hope that someone can help me because playing like this is just terrible, i mention again that minecraft is the only problem i can perfectly play GTA V, Forza Horizon 4, Counter Strike: GO without any FPS or lag spikes problems, thanks for your attention guys!