[SOLVED] Minecraft won't load! || Modding Support 1.15.2

Anonomys

Hi, so i literally can't test my mc mod. Like, when i try to load mc the loading bar just keeps looping like it wont load, just over and over and over... And sometimes its also OOOOOO labels...

It looks something like this , its just like that in loop, when it gets to the end, it starts over:

a.thumb.png.814145acb3a3f0e8e1415eb44be25a39.png

e.thumb.png.dff636303eeca3fcd409719c261aab63.png

Edited by Anonomys

This is my signature. I don't really too much know about java but i try to help and i try to get help from others too. Thank you!

1 minute ago, Ugdhar said:

Please post your debug.log, and also it would be helpful if your code were posted as a github repository, it is much easier to read there, plus if someone wants to debug it they can clone/download it and build it :)

well my code is on github:

https://github.com/hoostelstudios/HystelMC

go on to 1.15.2 branch

Edited by Anonomys

This is my signature. I don't really too much know about java but i try to help and i try to get help from others too. Thank you!

Just now, Ugdhar said:

When you post the link to your debug.log, post a link to your github as well :)

btw my whole workspace is there, so the debug log is there also...

1 minute ago, Ugdhar said:

The most recent one is not there, only the archive gzipped ones.

so do i post debug or latest log ?

Just now, Ugdhar said:

debug.log has much more information, I would post that.

can i post the file on here, or....

so, i cant upload it on pastebin nor here, github doesn't wanna upload it.... What do i do now????

Nevermind, its now on my github...

Edited by Anonomys

Well unfortunately I don't see anything in the logs. The only time I've ever had any issues while loading like that is if I moved/resized the window while it was loading, and I've never had all the buttons have squares like that.

Sorry I can't be more help, hopefully someone else will see and have some insight!

23 minutes ago, Anonomys said:

okay

On your github this is in your debug-1.log.gz file.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot get property DirectionProperty{name=facing, clazz=class net.minecraft.util.Direction, values=[north, south, west, east]} as it does not exist in Block{hm:chairsy}

This class I assume is the class for hm:chairsy does not have the facing property in it. And is causing this exception. Maybe fixing this will fix your error as it is the last thing in your debug-1.log.gz file.

• Thanks 1

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

2 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

On your github this is in your debug-1.log.gz file.

This class I assume is the class for hm:chairsy does not have the facing property in it. And is causing this exception. Maybe fixing this will fix your error as it is the last thing in your debug-1.log.gz file.

i will try to disable chairsy block and then run it