When i use forge my fps goes down

GaZzZ

If i use minecraft without forge i reach 300 fps, but when i use forge with pixelmon my fps reach 17 or less. when i start minecraft with forge and pixelmon i initially have 100fps, but after 10 minutes my fps start going up and down from 40 to 10. how can i fix?

Edited by GaZzZ
Wrong tanslation

The low FPS is probably due to pixelmon’s rendering. Have you tried using Forge without Pixelmon?

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

2. Always post your code.

3. Never copy and paste code. You won't learn anything from doing that.

Programming via Eclipse's hotfixes will get you nowhere

5. Learn to use your IDE, especially the debugger.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.

1.12 is no longer supported on these forums due to age.

Please update to a modern version if you wish to receive support here.

More information on supported versions can be found in the LTS link at the top of every page.

7 hours ago, DavidM said:

The low FPS is probably due to pixelmon’s rendering. Have you tried using Forge without Pixelmon?

Yes, i tried and my fps are stable and they arrive at 300. how can i play pixelmon without this problem?

1 hour ago, GaZzZ said:

Yes, i tried and my fps are stable and they arrive at 300. how can i play pixelmon without this problem?

In that case the problem should be on Pixelmon's performance impact.

There is nothing we can do though. You might want to contact the author(s) of Pixelmon about the problem.

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

2. Always post your code.

3. Never copy and paste code. You won't learn anything from doing that.

Programming via Eclipse's hotfixes will get you nowhere

5. Learn to use your IDE, especially the debugger.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.