Problem with starting modding

Mockingbird

So I wanted to start with modding, following this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H55ClYTdQEI. I did everything just like he did, installed jdk, jre and eclipse. Then I opened cmd, cd to the project folder with the unzipped forge 1.15.2 in it. Then typed: gradlew genEclipseRuns and gradlew eclipse. I started Eclipse and imported the Project. I had some Errors in the Project, without knowing what I could have done wrong. was something like: Project 'testmod' is missing required library: 'C:\Users\Username\Desktop\testmod\unresolved dependency - net.minecraftforge forge 1.15.2-31.1.0_mapped_snapshot_20190719-1.14.3'. I reinstalled everything, did all the steps again, and got following "Errors" in cmd I didnt see before: See attached file. Please say if you need anything else. 

Im sorry if its an obvious Problem, as I said im completely new to this. I dont know if I did anything wrong or how to solve this.mod genEclipseRuns Output.txt

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not find tools.jar. Please check that C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_241 contains a valid JDK installation.

Looks like you have your JDK pointing to your JRE.

Just to forewarn you, if you do not have previous java experience, modding will be nearly impossible, and only forge is supported on these forums, not basic java. :)

• Thanks 1