• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Please don't use MCreator. If you must mod, please learn Java and do it properly.
    • Derp! Thank you  I'm very new to the minecraft modding scene...
    • I just found another problem about registering client commands (opens a guiscreen). I've tested it in three different situations: 1- single player and it works fine. 2- multiplayers, the world is opened to lan. In this situation all players are able to see and execute the command but only the player that is sharing the world opens gui (even if it's the other players executed the command). 3- multiplayers, the world is hosted by a separated server (I ran runServer), and the players joined are unable to see and execute the command.   how I register the command: private void onServerStarting(final FMLServerStartingEvent event) { ModCommands.registerAll(event.getCommandDispatcher(), event.getServer().isDedicatedServer()); } mod commands public static void registerAll(CommandDispatcher<CommandSource> dispatcher, boolean isDedicatedServer) { LiteralArgumentBuilder<CommandSource> command = Commands .literal("test") if (!isDedicatedServer) { command.then(OpenGUICommand.register(dispatcher)); } dispatcher.register(command); } command itself public static ArgumentBuilder<CommandSource, LiteralArgumentBuilder<CommandSource>> register(CommandDispatcher<CommandSource> dispatcher) { return Commands.literal("opengui").executes((context) -> { Minecraft.getInstance().displayGuiScreen(new TestScreen()); return 0; }); } Hope these hints help
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
  • Who's Online (See full list)