• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I've seen this crash once before on here, however I'm not sure what the fix was for it. Actually here is a link to the post where a "solution" was found.
    • I'm currently making my own mod on a MAC and the version is 1.14.4. Implementing items is fine, all that works, but until I finish coding something else this error keeps happening. First it was when I completed making my blocks, and then it occurred again, after restarting my whole project, when I made a creative tab. Here's the crash list. Any help is much appreciated, I'm trying too look in it myself, but I'm so not sure what it's asking for.   https://paste.dimdev.org/acocazegan.mccrash
    • Go to files.minecraftforge.net and download the latest mdk for 1.15.2 and you can follow this tutorial I have to setup a workspace. Assuming you are using eclipse.
    • I have an entirely blank mod that I have built using gradle and am now trying to test in Minecraft (by copying the gradle-built jar into the mods folder of my Minecraft installation). However, on startup I get the following warning: I'm certain this is a stupid error, but it's not clear to me what I need to update in the build.gradle file. This is what mine looks like currently: buildscript { repositories { jcenter() maven { url = "http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven" } flatDir { dirs 'libs' } } dependencies { classpath 'net.minecraftforge.gradle:ForgeGradle:2.3-SNAPSHOT' } } apply plugin: 'net.minecraftforge.gradle.forge' //Only edit below this line, the above code adds and enables the necessary things for Forge to be setup. version = "1.0" group = "com.yourname.modid" // http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-naming-conventions.html archivesBaseName = "rosemary" sourceCompatibility = targetCompatibility = '1.8' // Need this here so eclipse task generates correctly. compileJava { sourceCompatibility = targetCompatibility = '1.8' } minecraft { version = "1.12.2-14.23.5.2768" runDir = "run" // the mappings can be changed at any time, and must be in the following format. // snapshot_YYYYMMDD snapshot are built nightly. // stable_# stables are built at the discretion of the MCP team. // Use non-default mappings at your own risk. they may not always work. // simply re-run your setup task after changing the mappings to update your workspace. mappings = "snapshot_20171003" // makeObfSourceJar = false // an Srg named sources jar is made by default. uncomment this to disable. } The minecraft version definitely needs to be updated (I'm running 1.15.2, and Forge version 1.15.2-forge-31.1.0), but I'm not sure where to find this snapshot thing. I assume I can't just replace the 1.12.2 with 1.15.2. Thanks!
    • The game crashed whilst exception in server tick loop Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from Topography (topography)   i am on the latest version for skyfactory 4   it only crasheses when i play a certain world.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)