KaiserCraft | Need Mod Developers

Encelado

What is KaiserCraft? In fact, it is the mineraft based project with kaiserreich - lore. In this project you would be able to build cities and conquest your neighbours, but the most important part of gameplay is the economy KaiserCraft is a first person real-time strategy about colonization Mittelafrika by Germany This project is creating in minecraft, but what could you expect from us?

• Factions - Europeans and Africans. Every faction consists another, so you can play as belgian, german and british. Every faction has unique skils and technological level

• Technologies - build Mittelafrikan Edem with bike lanes(really, I will add bike mod) or create a chaos and become independent. Every factions starts from its own tech level, consider it

• Economy - make your citizens happy, or at least don't let them die from hunger

• Politics - create democracy in your settlement and try to win the elections, or take citizen's rights and get a rebellion

• Realism - hunger, diseases, birth rates and death - all what you love in MittelAfrika

swpmRW9qfSQ.jpg

So, it is my first post on reddit, and if you want to help me - become my patreon(https://www.patreon.com/KaiserCraft) And yeah, we need a lot of people, really a lot. So, if you know java, or 3D modelling, or you just wanna create our design - write me. And yeah, I am russian)