No-Nonsense Factions - No OP Handouts. Ever. - Survival Factions + Economy + MCMMO

shredded_glass

Hamcraft Factions

ip: hamcraft.factions.ws

Does this sound familiar?: You log into a factions server and 10 seconds later, you have full diamond armor.

I. Hate. That.

That's why I started Hamcraft Factions. Here, you will find a mature community of ruthless veteran factions players who just want to play factions the way they used to back in 2014. JUST. PLAIN. FACTIONS.

Sure, we have MCMMO (the premium $20 version)
Sure, we have economy, GUI shop, and auctions

Those plugins enhance factions and don't take away any of the grind, the skill, or the challenge.

Sure, we have donor perks.

But our donor perks are things like /hat and /kittycannon and gold nameplates. Not daily god-tier kits like other servers.

Sure, we have mods.

But our mods only have access to /kick /ban and /mute. They will never be able to fly or teleport to your base. This server will not tolerate any corruption, hacking, or game-breaking handouts or perks.

So, tell me, do you want to play good, fair, competitive, and challenging factions the way you used to be able to?

Join us: hamcraft.factions.ws