[1.15.2] Need help with registering my Dimension via DeferredRegister!

DragonITA

Hello, although I've been in this forum for months, I'm still not a Java master so please don't explain too complicated. I would like to register a dimension thanks to the DeferredRegister, but I can't find a tutorial for it and can only register my mod dimension, but not my dimension. Now the questions: What is the difference between ModDimension and Dimension? Why do you need the first and the second, so in other words, what role do they perform? And: Can you register a dimension thanks to the DeferredRegister? Here is what i have tried: (https://github.com/DragonGamerDevelopers/NewFantasyMod/tree/1.15.2/src/main/java/mod/dragonita/fantasymod/world/dimensions)

Edited by DragonITA

New in Modding? == Still learning!

• 1 month later...

try something like this.

@Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid="yourmodid", bus= Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus.FORGE)
public class EventForge
{
    public static final ResourceLocation DIMENSION_TYPE_RL = new ResourceLocation("yourmodid", "yourdimension");

@SubscribeEvent
    public static void onRegisterDimensionsEvent(RegisterDimensionsEvent event)
    {

DimensionManager.registerDimension(DIMENSION_TYPE_RL, DIMENSION, null, false);

}
}