Enigmatica 2 Expert Crashes

Hi_V0LTAGE

This is Minecraft 1.12.2 Enigmatica 2 Expert.

When I load up the game (from the Twitch Launcher) it starts loading. Then, when it is about 3/7 on the loading sequence, it-- *less than 50% of the time* --crashes out of nowhere and the minecraft launcher says "An unexpected error has occurred, we're sorry for the inconvenience." When I click "crash log" nothing happens. When I try to navigate to the crash logs section there is no trace of this crash (though there are logs from other types of crashes). *This crash has been happening THE ENTIRE time since I have started playing Enigmatica 2 Expert (but it only happened less than 50% of the time, and only while loading, so it was fine)*

Up until now, the rest of the time the game would load up fine.

BUT now, I cannot get into the game at all. Yesterday I was fiddling with the controls/keybinds and I clicked one of them and the game crashed (I don't remember which one sorry). I mention this because some reddit post somewhere about a similar crash said it had something to do with keybinds, but didn't elaborate. Anyways, after that event, whenever I load up the game, either the above crash occurs, or the following crash does:

Any time the loading sequence gets to 7/7 and actually finishes, the screen goes to a texture full of either clay, dirt, netherrack, or endstone (for context, any loading screen [i.e. going through a nether/end portal, or loading up a world] in Enigmatica 2 Expert has these textures as the background). Then, after ~5 seconds it crashes, and the error message the launcher gives is "unexpected error java.lang.indexoutofboundsexception." THIS time there IS a crash log and I have pasted it at the end of this post. *This crash has been happening ONLY for the past day.*

Any help would of course be much appreciated. Let me know if you need more parts of the crash report or any other information. Thank you all in advance. And, as always, happy minecrafting!

This is the top of the crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
  ToolProgressionPlugin (toolprogression-core-1.12.2-1.6.9.jar)
  TransformerLoader (OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.7.5.192.jar)
  Quark Plugin (Quark-r1.6-177.jar)
  iceandfire (iceandfire-1.8.3.jar)
  AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar)
  CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.1.30.jar)
  ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)
  MekanismCoremod (Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar)
  OpenModsCorePlugin (OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar)
  AdvancedRocketryPlugin (AdvancedRocketry-1.12.2-1.6.0-197-universal.jar)
  EnderCorePlugin (EnderCore-1.12.2-0.5.73-core.jar)
  IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-92.jar)
  ColytraLoadingPlugin (colytra-1.12.2-1.2.0.4.jar)
  RandomPatches (randompatches-1.12.2-1.21.0.0.jar)
  Plugin (NotEnoughIDs-1.5.4.4.jar)
  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)
  PhosphorFMLLoadingPlugin (phosphor-1.12.2-0.2.6+build50-universal.jar)
  LoadingPlugin (RandomThings-MC1.12.2-4.2.7.3.jar)
  Do not report to Forge! (If you haven't disabled the FoamFix coremod, try disabling it in the config! Note that this bit of text will still appear.) (foamfix-0.10.10-1.12.2.jar)
  LoadingPlugin (ResourceLoader-MC1.12.1-1.5.3.jar)
  Inventory Tweaks Coremod (InventoryTweaks-1.64+dev.150.jar)
  IvToolkit (IvToolkit-1.3.3-1.12.jar)
  AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.21.jar)
  PluginLoader (MemoryTester-0.4.2.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 2/19/20 7:57 PM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
    at java.nio.Buffer.checkIndex(Buffer.java:540)
    at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.get(DirectByteBuffer.java:253)
    at org.lwjgl.input.Keyboard.isKeyDown(Keyboard.java:407)
    at mcp.mobius.waila.overlay.WailaTickHandler.tickClient(WailaTickHandler.java:56)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_649_WailaTickHandler_tickClient_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:344)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1708)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1098)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:398)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)