• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• What version of Minecraft are you using?
    • Hello again! You may have saw the previous quarantine build party post, but now we have the logistics all figured out. We will be doing a poll from the recommendations that you guys gave us. The build with the most votes will be the mega build that we work on. We will be holding the event on play.civwars.net on our specialized event server that will be accessible from our main server. Please join the discord: https://discord.gg/W9SF6pJ we will be using this to communicate for the build. We will allow 48 hours for the poll, then after that we will start the winning build! Feel free to join and build other creations too, we will make space for people who want to build other independent projects. To thank all those who help with the build, we will be giving out prizes at the end of the event!   Here is a link to the poll: https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/pmc/events/civwars-quarantine-mega-build-event-603761/
    • I'm trying to boot my server with the command bellow in the terminal app in my mac to allocate more RAM to the server but instead i get an error (its a modded server)   java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2846-universal.jar   this is the error message:   A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:567) at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:70) at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34) Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap') at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) ... 6 more   can someone help me all i want is to play with my friends
    • If you have the same issue then this still applies:   If that does not solve it for you, make your own thread and post details.
    • Im having the same issue, how did you solved?
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)