[1.14.4] Ores only spawn in client, not server worlds

boredherobrine13

Hey, I'm about ready to get out an update of my mod (ported from ground-up from 1.12.2) and I have noticed that for some reason, my ore generation works just fine in singleplayer locally created worlds, but ores will not generate on the server. I would give logs, but there is nothing abnormal about the server startup log with the mod installed to see. It just starts up perfectly normally/healthily and doesn't place any of my ores in the serverside world. I have verified that my server is working correctly and the other features of my mod (recipes, the ability to place blocks/items, etc) all work fine. Here is my ore class (it's a little convoluted because it was overbuilt to be quickly and easily usable for a much, much larger mod I'm working on). Here is my main class (GitHub link directly to where my setup method is called)  Let me know what you guys think. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Just realized I'm in the wrong section of the forum. Apologies. Could an admin please remove this post?

Edited by boredherobrine13