• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I am making a custom event that I need to fire during BlockState.getShape() to allow me to edit vanilla block shapes. I wasn't able to find an event that allows me to do this so I have to make one. After researching how to have it fire from a vanilla class, I found that you had to patch vanilla classes, but I couldn't find any information on how to do this.   If there is any other way to do this other than patching vanilla classes, that will work too but I couldn't find any other way. Thanks
    • I'm using Forge version 31.1.0. When I try to open Minecraft with it, it puts me back to the launcher with a very vague message, saying the game crashed due to an unexpected error. It still happens when there are no mods in my mods folder. I've tried redownloading it and deleting my version history, but to no avail. Would anyone care to help me? Thanks in advance!   edit: Forgot the debug log https://pastebin.com/XfUsJr0D
    • That... Seems to have fixed it! thank you so much!
    • What is currently the best version of the game to make an insdustrial modpack ? Does anyone have any suggestions for mods for low end computers ?   Note: I'm not fluent in English, so there may be some errors in the text and I'm thinking Suggestions is not the right place to post this...
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
  • Who's Online (See full list)