• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Maybe you can help My son has same problem trying to install forge 1.12.2. Says it failed to download; ...org.scala-lang.scalia-continuations-library-2.11:1.0.2 and ...continuations-plugin_2.11.1:1.0.2 and also org.scala-lang:Scalia-xml_2.11:1.0.2 Even though these files are in the appropriate folders. Please help!! He downloaded from forge.net direct download as browser won’t accept!
    • BTW installer was downloaded via forge.net but had to direct download as no browser would allow.
    • My son has same problem. Says it failed to download; ...org.scala-lang.scalia-continuations-library-2.11:1.0.2 and ...continuations-plugin_2.11.1:1.0.2 and also org.scala-lang:Scalia-xml_2.11:1.0.2 Even though these files are in the appropriate folders. Please help!!
    • Hi! I'm hosting a Forge server with just 2 mods (Ultimate Car and Traverse, both downloaded from CurseForge). I'm using the build #2838 (client and server), because SpongePowered need it (anyway I tried with the most recent version, and with the recommended version, but I get the same results). I have tried to solve the error by hosting the Forge on other (physical) servers, and I get the same error. I have also tried to connect from different computers (in case the problem was with my PC), but nothing changes. The problem is that (if I do not misunderstand) the server is unable to identify the mods that the client has in use, this being the reason why access is prevented.   Images:   Client logs: launcher_log.txt latest.log debug.log   Server logs: latest.log debug.log
    • Hello together On testing my own World Ore Gen Geatures i've fond an Error and i don't understand how this Error can Happens.   When World is be createted the function place in Any Feature will bee called. When i Configured my Feature with a  placement with bottom-offset top-offset an maxHeigt. Wenn Place is called it is possible to get an y-value with is lower then bottomOffset. On serching i've fond the Class placement witch is called befor Feture starts.                  package net.minecraft.world.gen.placement; import com.mojang.datafixers.Dynamic; import java.util.Random; import java.util.function.Function; import java.util.stream.IntStream; import java.util.stream.Stream; import net.minecraft.util.math.BlockPos; public class HeightBiasedRange extends SimplePlacement<CountRangeConfig> {    public HeightBiasedRange(Function<Dynamic<?>, ? extends CountRangeConfig> p_i51388_1_) {       super(p_i51388_1_);    }    public Stream<BlockPos> getPositions(Random random, CountRangeConfig p_212852_2_, BlockPos pos) {       return IntStream.range(0, p_212852_2_.count).mapToObj((p_227436_3_) -> {          int i = random.nextInt(16) + pos.getX();          int j = random.nextInt(16) + pos.getZ();          int k = random.nextInt(random.nextInt(p_212852_2_.maximum - p_212852_2_.topOffset) + p_212852_2_.bottomOffset);          return new BlockPos(i, k, j);       });    } } in Line int k = random.. there are two errors:    a) when calling the inner random.nextInt(..) with Value ..Maximum = 64 and bottomOffset = 30) the parameter in nextInt will not be 34. In some test i fond ther will be allways an value of 31 by differnet values of Maximum and topOffset it might be the Differenz in Adress range not in Value)      b) when k is the y value for placement. I think there is an random.nextInt(...) to much. the correct line must be: int k = random.nextInt(p_212852_2_.maximum - p_212852_2_.topOffset) + p_212852_2_.bottomOffset;   How To test it:   only set an Breakpoint on line 19 (int k  = ...) in net.minecraft.world.gen.placement.HeightBiasedRange and look wat will be happend.   For Info: I Worrk with Eclipse, Version 2019-19    
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)