[1.15.1] Crash related to fluids

excederus

Hello guys,

Ever since Minecraft/Forge 1.15 I get a crash while loading the game (no matter the forge version).
The crash says:
The game crashed whilst initializing game

Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/fluid/Fluid

I attached crash-report and log

Here are also pastebins:
Crash-report: https://pastebin.com/2iuttYkt
Log: https://pastebin.com/t6fPJS2C

crash-2020-01-21_08.46.45-client.txt latest.log

Edited by excederus
  • Like 1

Have you tried repairing the instance?

This is my Forum Signature, I am currently attempting to transform it into a small guide for fixing easier issues using spoiler blocks to keep things tidy.

As the most common issue I feel I should put this outside the main bulk:

The only official source for Forge is https://files.minecraftforge.net, and the only site I trust for getting mods is CurseForge.

If you use any site other than these, please take a look at the StopModReposts project and install their browser extension, I would also advise running a virus scan.

For players asking for assistance with Forge please expand the spoiler below and read the appropriate section(s) in its/their entirety.

Spoiler

Logs (Most issues require logs to diagnose):

Spoiler

Please post logs using one of the following sites (Thank you Lumber Wizard for the list):

https://gist.github.com/100MB Requires member (Free)

https://pastebin.com/: 512KB as guest, 10MB as Pro ($$$)

https://hastebin.com/: 400KB

Do NOT use sites like Mediafire, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, or a site that has a countdown before offering downloads.

What to provide:

...for Crashes and Runtime issues:

Minecraft 1.14.4 and newer:

Post debug.log

Older versions:

Please update...

...for Installer Issues:

Post your installer log, found in the same place you ran the installer

This log will be called either installer.log or named the same as the installer but with .log on the end

Note for Windows users:

Windows hides file extensions by default so the installer may appear without the .jar extension then when the .log is added the log will appear with the .jar extension

Where to get it:

Mojang Launcher: When using the Mojang launcher debug.log is found in .minecraft\logs.

Curse/Overwolf: If you are using the Curse Launcher, their configurations break Forge's log settings, fortunately there is an easier workaround than I originally thought, this works even with Curse's installation of the Minecraft launcher as long as it is not launched THROUGH Twitch:

Spoiler
  1. Make sure you have the correct version of Forge installed (some packs are heavily dependent on one specific build of Forge)
  2. Make a launcher profile targeting this version of Forge.
  3. Set the launcher profile's GameDir property to the pack's instance folder (not the instances folder, the folder that has the pack's name on it).
  4. Now launch the pack through that profile and follow the "Mojang Launcher" instructions above.

Video:

Spoiler

or alternately, 

Fallback ("No logs are generated"):

If you don't see logs generated in the usual place, provide the launcher_log.txt from .minecraft

Server Not Starting:

Spoiler

If your server does not start or a command window appears and immediately goes away, run the jar manually and provide the output.

Reporting Illegal/Inappropriate Adfocus Ads:

Spoiler

Get a screenshot of the URL bar or copy/paste the whole URL into a thread on the General Discussion board with a description of the Ad.

Lex will need the Ad ID contained in that URL to report it to Adfocus' support team.

Posting your mod as a GitHub Repo:

Spoiler

When you have an issue with your mod the most helpful thing you can do when asking for help is to provide your code to those helping you. The most convenient way to do this is via GitHub or another source control hub.

When setting up a GitHub Repo it might seem easy to just upload everything, however this method has the potential for mistakes that could lead to trouble later on, it is recommended to use a Git client or to get comfortable with the Git command line. The following instructions will use the Git Command Line and as such they assume you already have it installed and that you have created a repository.

1. Open a command prompt (CMD, Powershell, Terminal, etc).
  2. Navigate to the folder you extracted Forge’s MDK to (the one that had all the licenses in).
  3. Run the following commands:
    1. git init
    2. git remote add origin [Your Repository's URL]
      • In the case of GitHub it should look like: https://GitHub.com/[Your Username]/[Repo Name].git
    3. git fetch
    4. git checkout --track origin/master
    5. git stage *
    6. git commit -m "[Your commit message]"
    7. git push
  4. Navigate to GitHub and you should now see most of the files.
    • note that it is intentional that some are not synced with GitHub and this is done with the (hidden) .gitignore file that Forge’s MDK has provided (hence the strictness on which folder git init is run from)
  5. Now you can share your GitHub link with those who you are asking for help.

[Workaround line, please ignore]

20 minutes ago, DragonITA said:

Could you show your code?

Pretty sure this is a user rather than a dev

• Like 1

This is my Forum Signature, I am currently attempting to transform it into a small guide for fixing easier issues using spoiler blocks to keep things tidy.

As the most common issue I feel I should put this outside the main bulk:

The only official source for Forge is https://files.minecraftforge.net, and the only site I trust for getting mods is CurseForge.

If you use any site other than these, please take a look at the StopModReposts project and install their browser extension, I would also advise running a virus scan.

For players asking for assistance with Forge please expand the spoiler below and read the appropriate section(s) in its/their entirety.

Spoiler

Logs (Most issues require logs to diagnose):

Spoiler

Please post logs using one of the following sites (Thank you Lumber Wizard for the list):

https://gist.github.com/100MB Requires member (Free)

https://pastebin.com/: 512KB as guest, 10MB as Pro ($$$)

https://hastebin.com/: 400KB

Do NOT use sites like Mediafire, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, or a site that has a countdown before offering downloads.

What to provide:

...for Crashes and Runtime issues:

Minecraft 1.14.4 and newer:

Post debug.log

Older versions:

Please update...

...for Installer Issues:

Post your installer log, found in the same place you ran the installer

This log will be called either installer.log or named the same as the installer but with .log on the end

Note for Windows users:

Windows hides file extensions by default so the installer may appear without the .jar extension then when the .log is added the log will appear with the .jar extension

Where to get it:

Mojang Launcher: When using the Mojang launcher debug.log is found in .minecraft\logs.

Curse/Overwolf: If you are using the Curse Launcher, their configurations break Forge's log settings, fortunately there is an easier workaround than I originally thought, this works even with Curse's installation of the Minecraft launcher as long as it is not launched THROUGH Twitch:

Spoiler
  1. Make sure you have the correct version of Forge installed (some packs are heavily dependent on one specific build of Forge)
  2. Make a launcher profile targeting this version of Forge.
  3. Set the launcher profile's GameDir property to the pack's instance folder (not the instances folder, the folder that has the pack's name on it).
  4. Now launch the pack through that profile and follow the "Mojang Launcher" instructions above.

Video:

Spoiler

or alternately, 

Fallback ("No logs are generated"):

If you don't see logs generated in the usual place, provide the launcher_log.txt from .minecraft

Server Not Starting:

Spoiler

If your server does not start or a command window appears and immediately goes away, run the jar manually and provide the output.

Reporting Illegal/Inappropriate Adfocus Ads:

Spoiler

Get a screenshot of the URL bar or copy/paste the whole URL into a thread on the General Discussion board with a description of the Ad.

Lex will need the Ad ID contained in that URL to report it to Adfocus' support team.

Posting your mod as a GitHub Repo:

Spoiler

When you have an issue with your mod the most helpful thing you can do when asking for help is to provide your code to those helping you. The most convenient way to do this is via GitHub or another source control hub.

When setting up a GitHub Repo it might seem easy to just upload everything, however this method has the potential for mistakes that could lead to trouble later on, it is recommended to use a Git client or to get comfortable with the Git command line. The following instructions will use the Git Command Line and as such they assume you already have it installed and that you have created a repository.

1. Open a command prompt (CMD, Powershell, Terminal, etc).
  2. Navigate to the folder you extracted Forge’s MDK to (the one that had all the licenses in).
  3. Run the following commands:
    1. git init
    2. git remote add origin [Your Repository's URL]
      • In the case of GitHub it should look like: https://GitHub.com/[Your Username]/[Repo Name].git
    3. git fetch
    4. git checkout --track origin/master
    5. git stage *
    6. git commit -m "[Your commit message]"
    7. git push
  4. Navigate to GitHub and you should now see most of the files.
    • note that it is intentional that some are not synced with GitHub and this is done with the (hidden) .gitignore file that Forge’s MDK has provided (hence the strictness on which folder git init is run from)
  5. Now you can share your GitHub link with those who you are asking for help.

[Workaround line, please ignore]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I got scammed last year by some   internet fraudsters who made away with my   crypto worth $210,000.I almost lost my life because i was so frustrated and was depressed.. 5 months ago a friend introduced me to {Assets lab} a crypto recovery company.At first i was very scared because then i was afraid because of the bad experience i had .. Three months ago i decided to contact {Assets lab} and I  made my complain to them and they took some information and assured me that they will assist me recover my crypto ..    They helped me throughout the process and so far so good they have recovered 95 % of the money that was stolen from me.. Today am a happy woman and i will continue to spread the good news..  Contact {Assets lab} for any of your funds lost to scams.. They are the best.. Below is their contact information  Email: Tech.lab@ cyber services .com Whats app:+17126004729 website: HTTP://lab-assets.tech/
    • Oh yea, 1.20.6 forge 50.0.5 package net.Red4X.Revive; import net.minecraft.world.item.BlockItem; import net.minecraft.world.item.Item; import net.minecraft.world.level.block.Block; import net.minecraft.world.level.block.Blocks; import net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.BlockBehaviour; import net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.BlockState; import net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.properties.BlockStateProperties; import net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.properties.BooleanProperty; import net.minecraftforge.eventbus.api.IEventBus; import net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister; import net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistries; import net.minecraftforge.registries.RegistryObject; import java.util.function.Supplier; public class ModBlocks { public static final DeferredRegister<Block> BLOCKS = DeferredRegister.create(ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS, TheRevival.MODID); public static final RegistryObject<Block> BLOCK_CAMPFIRE = registerBlock( () -> new Block(BlockBehaviour.Properties.ofFullCopy(Blocks.SOUL_CAMPFIRE))); private static <T extends Block> RegistryObject<T> registerBlock(Supplier<T> block) { RegistryObject<T> toReturn = BLOCKS.register("block_campfire", block); registerBlockItem(toReturn); return toReturn; } private static <T extends Block> RegistryObject<Item> registerBlockItem(RegistryObject<T> block) { return ModItems.ITEMS.register("block_campfire", () -> new BlockItem(block.get(), new Item.Properties())); } public static void register(IEventBus EventBus){ BLOCKS.register(EventBus); } }  
    • [10May2024 15:28:12.261] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--username, {MINECRAFT_USERNAME}, --version, 1.20.1, --gameDir, C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\profiles\create, --assetsDir, C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\meta\assets, --assetIndex, 5, --uuid, {MINECRAFT_UUID}, --accessToken, ????????, --clientId, c4502edb-87c6-40cb-b595-64a280cf8906, --xuid, 0, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --width, 854, --height, 480, --launchTarget, forgeclient, --fml.forgeVersion, 47.2.17, --fml.mcVersion, 1.20.1, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20230612.114412] [10May2024 15:28:12.274] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Azul Systems, Inc.; OS Windows 11 arch amd64 version 10.0 [10May2024 15:28:15.444] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.ImmediateWindowHandler/]: Loading ImmediateWindowProvider fmlearlywindow [10May2024 15:28:15.779] [main/INFO] [EARLYDISPLAY/]: Trying GL version 4.6 [10May2024 15:28:16.402] [main/INFO] [EARLYDISPLAY/]: Requested GL version 4.6 got version 4.6 [10May2024 15:28:16.878] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/meta/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%23102!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=CLIENT [10May2024 15:28:16.957] [pool-2-thread-1/INFO] [EARLYDISPLAY/]: GL info: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics GL version 4.6.0 - Build 31.0.101.1999, Intel [10May2024 15:28:19.593] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\meta\libraries\net\minecraftforge\fmlcore\1.20.1-47.2.17\fmlcore-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar is missing mods.toml file [10May2024 15:28:19.726] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\meta\libraries\net\minecraftforge\javafmllanguage\1.20.1-47.2.17\javafmllanguage-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar is missing mods.toml file [10May2024 15:28:19.792] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\meta\libraries\net\minecraftforge\lowcodelanguage\1.20.1-47.2.17\lowcodelanguage-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar is missing mods.toml file [10May2024 15:28:19.861] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\meta\libraries\net\minecraftforge\mclanguage\1.20.1-47.2.17\mclanguage-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar is missing mods.toml file [10May2024 15:28:20.761] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File:  and Mod File: . Using Mod File:  [10May2024 15:28:20.773] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 22 dependencies adding them to mods collection [10May2024 15:28:35.112] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: Compatibility level set to JAVA_17 [10May2024 15:28:35.690] [main/ERROR] [mixin/]: Mixin config necronomicon.forge.mixins.json does not specify "minVersion" property [10May2024 15:28:36.482] [main/ERROR] [mixin/]: Mixin config noseenotick.mixins.json does not specify "minVersion" property [10May2024 15:28:36.563] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Launching target 'forgeclient' with arguments [--version, 1.20.1, --gameDir, C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\profiles\create, --assetsDir, C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\meta\assets, --uuid, {MINECRAFT_UUID}, --username, {MINECRAFT_USERNAME}, --assetIndex, 5, --accessToken, ????????, --clientId, c4502edb-87c6-40cb-b595-64a280cf8906, --xuid, 0, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --width, 854, --height, 480] [10May2024 15:28:36.657] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'createdeco-forge-refmap.json' for createdeco.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:36.908] [main/INFO] [Embeddium/]: Loaded configuration file for Embeddium: 272 options available, 0 override(s) found [10May2024 15:28:36.913] [main/INFO] [Embeddium-GraphicsAdapterProbe/]: Searching for graphics cards... [10May2024 15:28:38.164] [main/INFO] [Embeddium-GraphicsAdapterProbe/]: Found graphics card: GraphicsAdapterInfo[vendor=INTEL, name=Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics, version=DriverVersion=31.0.101.1999] [10May2024 15:28:38.305] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'createmoredrillheads.refmap.json' for createmoredrillheads.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:38.374] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'yungsextras.refmap.json' for yungsextras.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:38.379] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'yungsextras.refmap.json' for yungsextras_forge.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:38.592] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'create_trains_on_trains.refmap.json' for mixins.create_trains_on_trains.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:39.080] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'tfmg.refmap.json' for design_decor.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:39.866] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: All mods {/C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Patchouli-1.20.1-84-FORGE.jar#528!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@44ae6b66, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/JustEnoughProfessions-forge-1.20.1-3.0.1.jar#506!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5b0e5d5f, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/baubley-heart-canisters-1.20.1-1.0.3.jar#378!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@58b5d5fc, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Create Sweets And Treats 1.1.1.jar#405!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@42536da6, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/rechiseledcreate-1.0.2-forge-mc1.20.jar#535!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7591cbd1, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Copycats-forge.1.20.1-1.2.6.jar#402!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5cdc8499, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/BNP_V_0.1.4.jar#382!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@2a30b0cb, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ftb-ultimine-forge-2001.1.4.jar#489!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@73d7d676, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsExtras-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar#573!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@8e3449e, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createarmoryv0.6.1n.jar#433!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@3023f157, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/interiors-0.5.3+forge-mc1.20.1.jar#502!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1f3aa970, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/bosswhackers-1.2.0.jar#386!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5213b887, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_central_kitchen-1.20.1-for-create-0.5.1.f-1.3.12.jar#413_/META-INF/jarjar/create_dragon_lib-1.20.1-1.4.3.jar#641!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@40c6d1ef, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/fancytrinkets-1.20-3.0.1.jar#476!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@6f4029e9, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_connected-0.7.4-mc1.20.1-all.jar#415_/META-INF/jarjar/mixinextras-forge-0.3.5.jar#645!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@257b6c58, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ati_structures1.0.0+1.20+ Forge.jar#376!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@6ae32ff0, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/NaturesCompass-1.20.1-1.11.2-forge.jar#522!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1c5cd2ea, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/theoneprobe-1.20.1-10.0.2.jar#554!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@72bdbfe9, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/pipez-forge-1.20.1-1.2.6.jar#529!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@cda144a, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/mcjtylib-1.20-8.0.4.jar#517!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7fb5368e, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createchunkloading-1.6.0-forge.jar#439!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5847010, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create-1.20.1-0.5.1.f.jar#406!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1ad9d5be, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/botarium-forge-1.20.1-2.3.3.jar#389!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@46fdfaeb, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/fusion-1.1.1-forge-mc1.20.1.jar#490!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@102aa5fc, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/TheDirtyStuff_1.20.1_v.1.3.jar#553!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@36885319, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Cucumber-1.20.1-7.0.8.jar#457!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@62a81453, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ftb-library-forge-2001.1.5.jar#487!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4bab804f, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/design_decor-0.4-1.20.1.jar#460!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@eebd983, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CreativeCore_FORGE_v2.11.27_mc1.20.1.jar#456!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7a0f43dc, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_mechanical_spawner-1.20.1-0.0.14.e-22.jar#421!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@58a7ca42, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsApi-1.20-Forge-4.0.5.jar#562!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4f9980e1, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/invhud.forge.1.20.1-3.4.18.jar#503!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1f6e6f50, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ftb-teams-forge-2001.2.0.jar#488!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1f7fcec2, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/EasyLAN-v1.2-[1.20.1].jar#467!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@796cf2b5, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/EasyShulkerBoxes-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar#468!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7a71ebf1, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Create-Guardian-Beam-Defense-1.3.0b-1.20.1.jar#410!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@16890f00, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/IntegratedTerminals-1.20.1-1.4.14.jar#500!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@77e1dacd, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/bigcontraptions-1.0.jar#380!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@690677de, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/waystones-forge-1.20-14.1.3.jar#560!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1c5d376c, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/BOMD-Forge-1.20.1-1.1.2.jar#383!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@42f2cae8, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CommonCapabilities-1.20.1-2.9.1.jar#401!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@3bbc47c9, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Xaeros_Minimap_24.1.1_Forge_1.20.jar#561!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@615e7fe7, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/elytraslot-forge-6.3.0+1.20.1.jar#469!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@144dc2f7, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Estrogen-4.2.7+1.20.1-forge.jar#472_/META-INF/jars/baubly-forge-1.20.1-1.0.1.jar#648!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@403cff1c, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Estrogen-4.2.7+1.20.1-forge.jar#472!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@19677add, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_trains_on_trains-1.0.0.jar#429!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@b548f51, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/IntegratedDynamics-1.20.1-1.22.0.jar#497!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@71f4aeb6, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/EasyShulkerBoxes-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar#468_/META-INF/jarjar/puzzlesapi-forge-8.1.6.jar#644!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@56976b8b, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/supplementaries-1.20-2.8.10.jar#551!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@74844216, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterOceanMonuments-1.20-Forge-3.0.4.jar#569!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5b0575d0, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_point_blank-1.0.0.jar#424!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@fd0e118, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/lbac release 1.20.1 12.jar#512!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@62f6185a, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/caelus-forge-3.2.0+1.20.1.jar#392!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@34b462e0, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/missions-forge-0.3.3.jar#519!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@446f3a53, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/entityculling-forge-1.6.2-mc1.20.1.jar#471!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4c3fcbe7, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/memoryleakfix-forge-1.17+-1.1.5.jar#518!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1e592ef2, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/alllootdrops-1.20.1-3.3.jar#368!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@96dfcbb, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/storagedrawers-1.20.1-12.0.3.jar#547!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@34ede267, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createunlimited-0.6.0.jar#454!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@6bf77ee, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/explorify-v1.4.0.jar#474!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@51c6e775, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/embeddium-0.3.18+mc1.20.1-all.jar#470!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@372841d2, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/easyelytratakeoff-1.20.1-4.2.jar#466!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@6c8d638a, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createendertransmission-2.0.7-1.20.1.jar#442!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@117069f2, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/TravelersTitles-1.20-Forge-4.0.2.jar#557!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@77ebc9e6, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CyclopsCore-1.20.1-1.19.1.jar#459!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@2b82018, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/curios-forge-5.9.0+1.20.1.jar#458!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@52e92f6, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterDesertTemples-1.20-Forge-3.0.3.jar#563!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@17034458, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Lychee-1.20.1-forge-5.1.12.jar#516!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@3e0e0ba7, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/extendedgears-2.1.1-1.20.1-0.5.1.f-forge.jar#475!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7df5549e, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/meta/libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.20.1-47.2.17/forge-1.20.1-47.2.17-universal.jar#581!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@cbdc0f4, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ironchest-1.20.1-14.4.4.jar#504!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@11174bf, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Bookshelf-Forge-1.20.1-20.1.10.jar#384!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4f0c1409, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createbicbit-1.20.1-0.0.80.jar#434!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@188ae8d2, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/fogoverrides-1.20.1-1.3.jar#482!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7a522157, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_mechanical_extruder-1.20.1-1.5.7.e-22.jar#420!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@706c062e, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/alexsmobs-1.22.8.jar#367!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5feff876, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/sliceanddice-forge-3.2.0.jar#541!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@10ec4721, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsMenuTweaks-1.20.1-Forge-1.0.2.jar#574!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7bdf94f2, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/framework-forge-1.20.1-0.6.27.jar#485!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@6b92a0d1, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Steam_Rails-1.6.4+forge-mc1.20.1.jar#546!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4b9ed99d, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CreateMoreAutomation-1.20.1-0.4.0.jar#447!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@39b95a80, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create-deco-additions-1.2.jar#408!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@3ec62141, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ftb-chunks-forge-2001.2.7.jar#486!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@402c9a60, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/goblintraders-forge-1.20.1-1.9.3.jar#493!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7d43f1c9, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/dungeons-and-taverns-3.0.3.f.jar#461!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@eddc9bb, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/balm-forge-1.20.1-7.2.2.jar#377!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@11e3d08, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_recipes-1.2.0.jar#426!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@25c548d1, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createoreexcavation-1.20-1.4.3.jar#449!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@476a2819, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create-stuff-additions1.20.1_v2.0.4a.jar#412!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@279ab15e, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_jetpack-forge-4.2.1.jar#419!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@571c2ed8, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/SimpleStorageNetwork-1.20.1-1.10.0.jar#540!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5810772a, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_trimmed.jar#430!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4eacb6d1, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/IntegratedREST-1.20.1-1.1.11.jar#498!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@3ccefe1b, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create-confectionery1.20.1_v1.1.0.jar#407!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@a926db4, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/IntegratedTunnels-1.20.1-1.8.28.jar#501!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@51e0f2eb, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Brute force Rendering Culling-forge-1.20.1-0.5.9.jar#391!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7a51dc38, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/easy-villagers-forge-1.20.1-1.1.4.jar#463!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@31a4db4f, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/JustEnoughResources-1.20.1-1.4.0.247.jar#507!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@2842ef02, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/supermartijn642corelib-1.1.17-forge-mc1.20.1.jar#550!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7e63374b, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/supermartijn642configlib-1.1.8-forge-mc1.20.jar#549!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@aa794a3, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ferritecore-6.0.1-forge.jar#479!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1dce481b, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Renforced_Brass_Armor_1.20.1.jar#536!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@22cb8e5f, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createmoredrillheads-2.0.3-1.20.1.jar#448!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@45753c22, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/bloxysstructures-1.15.0.jar#381!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7341baa3, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ApothicAttributes-1.20.1-1.3.4.jar#371!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1ca0aa40, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_haven-0.0.7-1.20.1.jar#418!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@626766fd, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/EasyShulkerBoxes-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar#468_/META-INF/jarjar/puzzlesapi-forge-8.1.6.jar#596_/META-INF/jarjar/puzzlesaccessapi-forge-8.0.9.jar#650!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@e1fd2bf, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/AchievementOptimizer-1.20.1-1.0.2.jar#366!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@70f5f57d, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/lootbundles-1.20.1-1.0.6.jar#513!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@691eb389, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createdeco-2.0.2-1.20.1-forge.jar#440!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@301770d9, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createframed-1.20.1-1.4.2.jar#443!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@40edc64e, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/geckolib-forge-1.20.1-4.4.4.jar#491!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1fec9d33, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CraftTweaker-forge-1.20.1-14.0.38.jar#404!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@372f7bc, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_enchantment_industry-1.20.1-for-create-0.5.1.f-1.2.9.d.jar#417!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@8e8ceb3, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/flib-1.20.1-0.0.12.jar#481!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@2699b656, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createdieselgenerators-1.20.1-1.2h.jar#441!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5d67b2b3, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Quark-4.0-441.jar#533!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@49bc71b4, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Estrogen-4.2.7+1.20.1-forge.jar#472_/META-INF/jars/jukeboxfix-1.0.0-1.20.1.jar#656!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7efa366, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/athena-forge-1.20.1-3.1.2.jar#375!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@6c2f8ecb, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/architectury-9.2.14-forge.jar#373!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@c3d4bd7, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createappliedkinetics-1.3.2-1.20.1.jar#432!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@2626aa35, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CreateTweaker-forge-1.20.1-4.0.9.jar#453!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5ca8c904, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createutilities-0.3.0+1.20.1.jar#455!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4c614d8c, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CerbonsAPI-Forge-1.20.1-1.1.0.jar#393!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@2ae4c424, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/NoSeeNoTick-2.0.0-1.20.1.jar#526!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@3980b44f, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createbigcannons-forge-1.20.1-0.5.4.jar#435!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@237aba92, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/framedcompactdrawers-1.20-6.0.1.jar#484!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@65b19e5c, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/appliedenergistics2-forge-15.2.1.jar#372!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@6978a32a, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/imst-2.1.0.jar#495!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@55665086, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/getittogetherdrops-forge-1.20-1.3.jar#492!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@233ece92, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/collective-1.20.1-7.57.jar#399!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4a14f7d7, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/cloth-config-11.1.118-forge.jar#397!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@66596c4c, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Create-Dreams-n-Desires-1.20.1-0.2c.PREBETA.jar#409!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@15ce261, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Apotheosis-1.20.1-7.3.4.jar#370!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@54c3e686, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_compressed_1.0.1_forge_1.20.1.jar#414!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@39840986, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterMineshafts-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar#567!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@141229f6, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createaddoncompatibility-v0.1.2b-1.20.1-(neo)forge.jar#431!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@723b8eff, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/sophisticatedstorage-1.20.1-0.10.20.778.jar#544!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@3987a1e8, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/FramedBlocks-9.2.2.jar#483!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@20d65767, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/kubejs-create-forge-2001.2.5-build.2.jar#509!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@250e8712, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/polymorph-forge-0.49.3+1.20.1.jar#531_/META-INF/jarjar/spectrelib-forge-0.13.15+1.20.1.jar#649!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@becb93a, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create-new-age-forge-1.20.1-1.1.2.jar#411!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@f60c14e, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/artifacts-forge-9.5.4.jar#374!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1d1fd2aa, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/polymorph-forge-0.49.3+1.20.1.jar#531!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4c78e00c, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/HammerLib-1.20.1-20.1.28.jar#494!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@22b3b5d0, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/IntegratedScripting-1.20.1-1.0.2.jar#499!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@2b506a79, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_central_kitchen-1.20.1-for-create-0.5.1.f-1.3.12.jar#413!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@48b9773b, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/IntegratedCrafting-1.20.1-1.1.7.jar#496!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@43ca96a0, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/jei-1.20.1-forge-15.3.0.4.jar#505!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7c68a63c, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/meta/libraries/net/minecraft/client/1.20.1-20230612.114412/client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar#576!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5443086a, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/easy_mob_farm_1.20.1-7.0.0.jar#464!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5740ad76, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ExplorersCompass-1.20.1-1.3.3-forge.jar#473!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@40a84ea8, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createliquidfuel-2.1.1-1.20.1.jar#446!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@79c849c7, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Create_Deco_Casing_3.1.0_1.20.1.jar#416!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@35840ecc, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/almostunified-forge-1.20.1-0.9.3.jar#369!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@67fd2e17, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/kotlinforforge-4.10.0-all.jar#508_/META-INF/jarjar/kffmod-4.10.0.jar#663!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@65a2e14e, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterWitchHuts-1.20-Forge-3.0.3.jar#571!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5e9f1a4c, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create-1.20.1-0.5.1.f.jar#406_/META-INF/jarjar/flywheel-forge-1.20.1-0.6.10-7.jar#661!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4bf89d3d, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/brightnessslider-forge-1.0-1.20.jar#390!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@457b8fc3, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/BotanyPotsTiers-Forge-1.20.1-6.0.1.jar#388!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@37a1beb3, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/EasyAnvils-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar#465!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@11ca8f71, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/citadel-2.5.4-1.20.1.jar#396!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1e54e900, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/comforts-forge-6.3.5+1.20.1.jar#400!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7c8689e, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_oxidized-0.1.1.jar#423!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@3da61af2, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/PuzzlesLib-v8.1.19-1.20.1-Forge.jar#532!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7852ab30, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createcafe-1.2.4-1.20.1.jar#436!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@417751d3, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Boss Music Mod 1.20.1.jar#385!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5bf4dfb, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ultimate-bosses-1.0.4.jar#559!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@8c3b634, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Clumps-forge-1.20.1-12.0.0.4.jar#398!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@65259737, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/sophisticatedcore-1.20.1-0.6.18.597.jar#543!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1e27bb89, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterNetherFortresses-1.20-Forge-2.0.6.jar#568!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@6108fd23, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CreateCasing-1.20.1-1.6.0.jar#437!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@746f8520, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Chunky-1.3.146.jar#395!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@3d3a28b5, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/sophisticatedbackpacks-1.20.1-3.20.5.1039.jar#542!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1ee22768, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/BotanyPots-Forge-1.20.1-13.0.29.jar#387!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@38a52072, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/cp_tweaks-forge-1.20.1-1.0.20.jar#403!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@306bf4c3, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_sabers-1.20.1-1.3.0.jar#428!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5cf80dfb, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/tfmg-0.8.0b-1.20.1.jar#552!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@532ea86b, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterJungleTemples-1.20-Forge-2.0.5.jar#566!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4219a4cc, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Zeta-1.0-16.jar#575!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@2dbb8da0, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_connected-0.7.4-mc1.20.1-all.jar#415!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@3130ca39, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/easy-piglins-forge-1.20.1-1.0.5.jar#462!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@17fb5184, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/chargedcharms-1.20.1-2.0.0.5-FORGE.jar#394!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@184bb873, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createsifter-1.20.1-1.8.1.e-22.jar#451!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@696ce057, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterEndIsland-1.20-Forge-2.0.6.jar#565!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5eba9e41, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterStrongholds-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar#570!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@13809363, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/twilightforest-1.20.1-4.3.2145-universal.jar#558!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@564d3940, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/flansmod-1.20.1-0.4.168.jar#480!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@58ad0586, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/FarmersDelight-1.20.1-1.2.4.jar#477!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@526fc044, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Fastload-Reforged-mc1.20.1-3.4.0.jar#478!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@45635ae1, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/kubejs-forge-2001.6.5-build.7.jar#510!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7adbec34, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/repurposed_structures-7.1.15+1.20.1-forge.jar#537!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4aea57dc, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/neruina-1.3.0-forge+1.18.2-1.20.1.jar#524!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@66abc325, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Necronomicon-Forge-1.4.2.jar#523!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@39403943, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_misc_and_things_ 1.20.1_4.0A.jar#422!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1c5fd813, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/bellsandwhistles-0.4.3-1.20.x.jar#379!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@49338f3, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/MouseTweaks-forge-mc1.20-2.25.jar#521!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@3c9971af, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/creategoggles-1.20.1-0.5.5.g-[FORGE].jar#445!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4abdd5e, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_jetpack-forge-4.2.1.jar#419_/META-INF/jarjar/flightlib-forge-2.1.0.jar#660!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@66d61298, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/lootr-forge-1.20-0.7.33.83.jar#515!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7b9fea11, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/nocube's_create_compact_exp_1.0.3_forge_1.20.1.jar#525!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@c7cf8c4, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createchromaticreturn-1.5.2.jar#438!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@56e78538, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_power_loader-1.4.0-mc1.20.1.jar#425!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@731fae, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/structure_gel-1.20.1-2.16.2.jar#548!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@438a2d3, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/staaaaaaaaaaaack-forge-1.20.1-1.5-71.jar#545!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@6fe9c048, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CreateFullyAutomated.jar#444!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@54d46c8, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/tlc_forge-1.0.3-R-1.20.X.jar#555!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@1ddba7a0, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterDungeons-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar#564!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5c34b0f2, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/lootery-v2.jar#514!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@7dfec0bc, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/notenoughcrashes-4.4.7+1.20.1-forge.jar#527!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@12eaa2cd, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/moonlight-1.20-2.11.17-forge.jar#520!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@52ccf197, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Placebo-1.20.1-8.6.1.jar#530!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@2b06681c, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_recycle_1.0.2_forge_1.20.1.jar#427!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@20f6b6e0, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/neruina-1.3.0-forge+1.18.2-1.20.1.jar#524_/META-INF/jars/mixinsquared-forge-0.1.1.jar#652!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@67cd84f9, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createqol-1.20.1-1.1-ht1.jar#450!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@52b891de, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createteleporters2-1.20.1.jar#452!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@4ae6451d, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/kubejsbotanypots-1.2.2.jar#511!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@5f32ab17, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/rhino-forge-2001.2.2-build.18.jar#539!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@54530644, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBridges-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar#572!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@42734b71, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/artifacts-forge-9.5.4.jar#374_/META-INF/jars/expandability-forge-9.0.4.jar#658!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@3a45308f, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/rechiseled-1.1.6-forge-mc1.20.jar#534!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@70e54ec3, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.20.1-2.1.24.jar#538!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@3cc817bd, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/trainperspectivefix-1.0.0-universal.jar#556!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@64b8eb96, /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createbigcannons-forge-1.20.1-0.5.4.jar#435_/META-INF/jars/ritchiesprojectilelib-1.0.0-369e88d+1.20.1-forge.jar#659!/=fuzs.puzzleslib.impl.core.ForgeModContainer@776a7ec6} [10May2024 15:28:39.877] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for patchouli: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Patchouli-1.20.1-84-FORGE.jar#528!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.877] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for justenoughprofessions: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/JustEnoughProfessions-forge-1.20.1-3.0.1.jar#506!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.877] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for bhc: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/baubley-heart-canisters-1.20.1-1.0.3.jar#378!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.878] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createsweetsandtreets: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Create Sweets And Treats 1.1.1.jar#405!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.878] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for rechiseledcreate: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/rechiseledcreate-1.0.2-forge-mc1.20.jar#535!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.878] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for copycats: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Copycats-forge.1.20.1-1.2.6.jar#402!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.878] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for beyond_netherite_progressions: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/BNP_V_0.1.4.jar#382!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.878] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for ftbultimine: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ftb-ultimine-forge-2001.1.4.jar#489!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.879] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for yungsextras: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsExtras-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar#573!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.879] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createarmory: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createarmoryv0.6.1n.jar#433!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.879] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for interiors: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/interiors-0.5.3+forge-mc1.20.1.jar#502!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.879] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for bosswhackers: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/bosswhackers-1.2.0.jar#386!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.879] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_dragon_lib: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_central_kitchen-1.20.1-for-create-0.5.1.f-1.3.12.jar#413!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.880] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for fancytrinkets: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/fancytrinkets-1.20-3.0.1.jar#476!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.880] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for mixinextras: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_connected-0.7.4-mc1.20.1-all.jar#415!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.880] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for ati_structures: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ati_structures1.0.0+1.20+ Forge.jar#376!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.880] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for naturescompass: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/NaturesCompass-1.20.1-1.11.2-forge.jar#522!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.881] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for theoneprobe: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/theoneprobe-1.20.1-10.0.2.jar#554!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.881] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for pipez: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/pipez-forge-1.20.1-1.2.6.jar#529!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.881] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for mcjtylib: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/mcjtylib-1.20-8.0.4.jar#517!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.881] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createchunkloading: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createchunkloading-1.6.0-forge.jar#439!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.881] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create-1.20.1-0.5.1.f.jar#406!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.881] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for botarium: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/botarium-forge-1.20.1-2.3.3.jar#389!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.882] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for fusion: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/fusion-1.1.1-forge-mc1.20.1.jar#490!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.882] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for thedirtystuff: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/TheDirtyStuff_1.20.1_v.1.3.jar#553!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.882] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for cucumber: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Cucumber-1.20.1-7.0.8.jar#457!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.883] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for ftblibrary: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ftb-library-forge-2001.1.5.jar#487!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.888] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for design_decor: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/design_decor-0.4-1.20.1.jar#460!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.889] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for creativecore: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CreativeCore_FORGE_v2.11.27_mc1.20.1.jar#456!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.891] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_mechanical_spawner: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_mechanical_spawner-1.20.1-0.0.14.e-22.jar#421!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.891] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for yungsapi: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsApi-1.20-Forge-4.0.5.jar#562!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.892] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for inventoryhud: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/invhud.forge.1.20.1-3.4.18.jar#503!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.892] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for ftbteams: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ftb-teams-forge-2001.2.0.jar#488!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.893] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for easylan: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/EasyLAN-v1.2-[1.20.1].jar#467!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.893] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for easyshulkerboxes: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/EasyShulkerBoxes-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar#468!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.893] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for creategbd: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Create-Guardian-Beam-Defense-1.3.0b-1.20.1.jar#410!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.893] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for integratedterminals: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/IntegratedTerminals-1.20.1-1.4.14.jar#500!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.893] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for bigcontraptions: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/bigcontraptions-1.0.jar#380!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.894] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for waystones: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/waystones-forge-1.20-14.1.3.jar#560!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.894] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for bosses_of_mass_destruction: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/BOMD-Forge-1.20.1-1.1.2.jar#383!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.894] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for commoncapabilities: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CommonCapabilities-1.20.1-2.9.1.jar#401!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.894] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for xaerominimap: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Xaeros_Minimap_24.1.1_Forge_1.20.jar#561!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.894] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for elytraslot: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/elytraslot-forge-6.3.0+1.20.1.jar#469!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.896] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for baubly: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Estrogen-4.2.7+1.20.1-forge.jar#472!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.896] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for estrogen: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Estrogen-4.2.7+1.20.1-forge.jar#472!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.896] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_trains_on_trains: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_trains_on_trains-1.0.0.jar#429!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.896] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for integrateddynamics: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/IntegratedDynamics-1.20.1-1.22.0.jar#497!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.896] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for puzzlesapi: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/EasyShulkerBoxes-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar#468!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.898] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for supplementaries: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/supplementaries-1.20-2.8.10.jar#551!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.903] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for betteroceanmonuments: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterOceanMonuments-1.20-Forge-3.0.4.jar#569!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.906] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_point_blank: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_point_blank-1.0.0.jar#424!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.907] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for loot_bags_and_crates_1121: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/lbac release 1.20.1 12.jar#512!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.907] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for caelus: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/caelus-forge-3.2.0+1.20.1.jar#392!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.909] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for missions: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/missions-forge-0.3.3.jar#519!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.909] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for entityculling: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/entityculling-forge-1.6.2-mc1.20.1.jar#471!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.909] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for memoryleakfix: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/memoryleakfix-forge-1.17+-1.1.5.jar#518!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.909] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for alllootdrops: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/alllootdrops-1.20.1-3.3.jar#368!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.909] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for storagedrawers: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/storagedrawers-1.20.1-12.0.3.jar#547!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.909] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createunlimited: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createunlimited-0.6.0.jar#454!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.909] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for explorify: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/explorify-v1.4.0.jar#474!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.910] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for embeddium: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/embeddium-0.3.18+mc1.20.1-all.jar#470!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.910] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for easyelytratakeoff: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/easyelytratakeoff-1.20.1-4.2.jar#466!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.910] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createendertransmission: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createendertransmission-2.0.7-1.20.1.jar#442!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.910] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for travelerstitles: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/TravelersTitles-1.20-Forge-4.0.2.jar#557!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.910] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for cyclopscore: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CyclopsCore-1.20.1-1.19.1.jar#459!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.910] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for curios: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/curios-forge-5.9.0+1.20.1.jar#458!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.910] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for betterdeserttemples: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterDesertTemples-1.20-Forge-3.0.3.jar#563!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.910] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for lychee: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Lychee-1.20.1-forge-5.1.12.jar#516!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.911] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for extendedgears: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/extendedgears-2.1.1-1.20.1-0.5.1.f-forge.jar#475!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.911] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for forge: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/meta/libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.20.1-47.2.17/forge-1.20.1-47.2.17-universal.jar#581!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.911] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for ironchest: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ironchest-1.20.1-14.4.4.jar#504!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.911] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for bookshelf: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Bookshelf-Forge-1.20.1-20.1.10.jar#384!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.911] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_bic_bit: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createbicbit-1.20.1-0.0.80.jar#434!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.912] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for fogoverrides: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/fogoverrides-1.20.1-1.3.jar#482!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.912] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_mechanical_extruder: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_mechanical_extruder-1.20.1-1.5.7.e-22.jar#420!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.912] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for alexsmobs: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/alexsmobs-1.22.8.jar#367!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.912] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for sliceanddice: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/sliceanddice-forge-3.2.0.jar#541!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.912] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for yungsmenutweaks: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsMenuTweaks-1.20.1-Forge-1.0.2.jar#574!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.912] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for framework: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/framework-forge-1.20.1-0.6.27.jar#485!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.912] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for railways: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Steam_Rails-1.6.4+forge-mc1.20.1.jar#546!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.912] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_more_automation: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CreateMoreAutomation-1.20.1-0.4.0.jar#447!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.913] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for mr_create_decoadditions: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create-deco-additions-1.2.jar#408!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.913] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for ftbchunks: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ftb-chunks-forge-2001.2.7.jar#486!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.913] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for goblintraders: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/goblintraders-forge-1.20.1-1.9.3.jar#493!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.913] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for mr_dungeons_andtaverns: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/dungeons-and-taverns-3.0.3.f.jar#461!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.913] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for balm: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/balm-forge-1.20.1-7.2.2.jar#377!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.913] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_recipes: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_recipes-1.2.0.jar#426!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.913] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createoreexcavation: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createoreexcavation-1.20-1.4.3.jar#449!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.915] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_sa: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create-stuff-additions1.20.1_v2.0.4a.jar#412!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.915] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_jetpack: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_jetpack-forge-4.2.1.jar#419!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.915] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for storagenetwork: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/SimpleStorageNetwork-1.20.1-1.10.0.jar#540!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.915] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_trimmed: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_trimmed.jar#430!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.915] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for integratedrest: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/IntegratedREST-1.20.1-1.1.11.jar#498!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.915] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_confectionery: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create-confectionery1.20.1_v1.1.0.jar#407!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.915] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for integratedtunnels: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/IntegratedTunnels-1.20.1-1.8.28.jar#501!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.915] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for brute_force_rendering_culling: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Brute force Rendering Culling-forge-1.20.1-0.5.9.jar#391!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.915] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for easy_villagers: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/easy-villagers-forge-1.20.1-1.1.4.jar#463!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.915] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for jeresources: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/JustEnoughResources-1.20.1-1.4.0.247.jar#507!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.915] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for supermartijn642corelib: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/supermartijn642corelib-1.1.17-forge-mc1.20.1.jar#550!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.916] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for supermartijn642configlib: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/supermartijn642configlib-1.1.8-forge-mc1.20.jar#549!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.916] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for ferritecore: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ferritecore-6.0.1-forge.jar#479!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.921] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_upgraded_armor: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Renforced_Brass_Armor_1.20.1.jar#536!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.923] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createmoredrillheads: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createmoredrillheads-2.0.3-1.20.1.jar#448!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.923] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for bloxysstructures: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/bloxysstructures-1.15.0.jar#381!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.924] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for attributeslib: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ApothicAttributes-1.20.1-1.3.4.jar#371!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.924] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createhaven: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_haven-0.0.7-1.20.1.jar#418!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.924] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for puzzlesaccessapi: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/EasyShulkerBoxes-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar#468!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.926] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for achiopt: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/AchievementOptimizer-1.20.1-1.0.2.jar#366!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.927] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for lootbundles: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/lootbundles-1.20.1-1.0.6.jar#513!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.929] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createdeco: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createdeco-2.0.2-1.20.1-forge.jar#440!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.929] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createframed: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createframed-1.20.1-1.4.2.jar#443!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.929] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for geckolib: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/geckolib-forge-1.20.1-4.4.4.jar#491!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.930] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for crafttweaker: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CraftTweaker-forge-1.20.1-14.0.38.jar#404!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.930] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_enchantment_industry: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_enchantment_industry-1.20.1-for-create-0.5.1.f-1.2.9.d.jar#417!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.930] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for flib: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/flib-1.20.1-0.0.12.jar#481!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.931] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createdieselgenerators: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createdieselgenerators-1.20.1-1.2h.jar#441!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.931] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for quark: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Quark-4.0-441.jar#533!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.931] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for jukeboxfix: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Estrogen-4.2.7+1.20.1-forge.jar#472!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.932] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for athena: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/athena-forge-1.20.1-3.1.2.jar#375!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.933] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for architectury: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/architectury-9.2.14-forge.jar#373!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.934] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createappliedkinetics: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createappliedkinetics-1.3.2-1.20.1.jar#432!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.934] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createtweaker: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CreateTweaker-forge-1.20.1-4.0.9.jar#453!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.934] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createutilities: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createutilities-0.3.0+1.20.1.jar#455!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.936] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for cerbons_api: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CerbonsAPI-Forge-1.20.1-1.1.0.jar#393!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.941] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for noseenotick: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/NoSeeNoTick-2.0.0-1.20.1.jar#526!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.942] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createbigcannons: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createbigcannons-forge-1.20.1-0.5.4.jar#435!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.942] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for framedcompactdrawers: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/framedcompactdrawers-1.20-6.0.1.jar#484!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.942] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for ae2: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/appliedenergistics2-forge-15.2.1.jar#372!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.942] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for imst: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/imst-2.1.0.jar#495!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.942] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for getittogetherdrops: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/getittogetherdrops-forge-1.20-1.3.jar#492!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.943] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for collective: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/collective-1.20.1-7.57.jar#399!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.943] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for cloth_config: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/cloth-config-11.1.118-forge.jar#397!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.943] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_dd: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Create-Dreams-n-Desires-1.20.1-0.2c.PREBETA.jar#409!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.943] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for apotheosis: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Apotheosis-1.20.1-7.3.4.jar#370!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.943] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_compressed: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_compressed_1.0.1_forge_1.20.1.jar#414!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for bettermineshafts: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterMineshafts-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar#567!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createaddoncompatibility: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createaddoncompatibility-v0.1.2b-1.20.1-(neo)forge.jar#431!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for sophisticatedstorage: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/sophisticatedstorage-1.20.1-0.10.20.778.jar#544!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for framedblocks: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/FramedBlocks-9.2.2.jar#483!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for kubejs_create: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/kubejs-create-forge-2001.2.5-build.2.jar#509!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for spectrelib: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/polymorph-forge-0.49.3+1.20.1.jar#531!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_new_age: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create-new-age-forge-1.20.1-1.1.2.jar#411!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for artifacts: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/artifacts-forge-9.5.4.jar#374!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for polymorph: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/polymorph-forge-0.49.3+1.20.1.jar#531!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for hammerlib: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/HammerLib-1.20.1-20.1.28.jar#494!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for integratedscripting: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/IntegratedScripting-1.20.1-1.0.2.jar#499!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_central_kitchen: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_central_kitchen-1.20.1-for-create-0.5.1.f-1.3.12.jar#413!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for integratedcrafting: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/IntegratedCrafting-1.20.1-1.1.7.jar#496!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.944] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for jei: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/jei-1.20.1-forge-15.3.0.4.jar#505!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.946] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for minecraft: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/meta/libraries/net/minecraft/client/1.20.1-20230612.114412/client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar#576!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.946] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for easy_mob_farm: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/easy_mob_farm_1.20.1-7.0.0.jar#464!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.946] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for explorerscompass: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ExplorersCompass-1.20.1-1.3.3-forge.jar#473!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.946] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createliquidfuel: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createliquidfuel-2.1.1-1.20.1.jar#446!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.946] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_deco_casing: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Create_Deco_Casing_3.1.0_1.20.1.jar#416!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.946] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for almostunified: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/almostunified-forge-1.20.1-0.9.3.jar#369!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.946] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for kotlinforforge: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/kotlinforforge-4.10.0-all.jar#508!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.946] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for betterwitchhuts: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterWitchHuts-1.20-Forge-3.0.3.jar#571!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.946] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for flywheel: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create-1.20.1-0.5.1.f.jar#406!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.946] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for brightnessslider: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/brightnessslider-forge-1.0-1.20.jar#390!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.946] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for botanypotstiers: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/BotanyPotsTiers-Forge-1.20.1-6.0.1.jar#388!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.946] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for easyanvils: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/EasyAnvils-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar#465!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.946] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for citadel: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/citadel-2.5.4-1.20.1.jar#396!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.947] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for comforts: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/comforts-forge-6.3.5+1.20.1.jar#400!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.947] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_oxidized: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_oxidized-0.1.1.jar#423!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.947] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for puzzleslib: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/PuzzlesLib-v8.1.19-1.20.1-Forge.jar#532!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.947] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createcafe: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createcafe-1.2.4-1.20.1.jar#436!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.947] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for boss_music_mod: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Boss Music Mod 1.20.1.jar#385!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.947] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for mr_ultimate_bosses: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/ultimate-bosses-1.0.4.jar#559!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.947] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for clumps: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Clumps-forge-1.20.1-12.0.0.4.jar#398!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.947] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for sophisticatedcore: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/sophisticatedcore-1.20.1-0.6.18.597.jar#543!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.947] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for betterfortresses: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterNetherFortresses-1.20-Forge-2.0.6.jar#568!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.947] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createcasing: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CreateCasing-1.20.1-1.6.0.jar#437!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.947] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for chunky: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Chunky-1.3.146.jar#395!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.948] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for sophisticatedbackpacks: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/sophisticatedbackpacks-1.20.1-3.20.5.1039.jar#542!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.948] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for botanypots: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/BotanyPots-Forge-1.20.1-13.0.29.jar#387!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.948] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for cp_tweaks: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/cp_tweaks-forge-1.20.1-1.0.20.jar#403!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.948] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_sabers: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_sabers-1.20.1-1.3.0.jar#428!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.948] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for tfmg: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/tfmg-0.8.0b-1.20.1.jar#552!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.948] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for betterjungletemples: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterJungleTemples-1.20-Forge-2.0.5.jar#566!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.948] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for zeta: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Zeta-1.0-16.jar#575!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.948] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_connected: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_connected-0.7.4-mc1.20.1-all.jar#415!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.948] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for easy_piglins: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/easy-piglins-forge-1.20.1-1.0.5.jar#462!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.949] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for chargedcharms: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/chargedcharms-1.20.1-2.0.0.5-FORGE.jar#394!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.949] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createsifter: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createsifter-1.20.1-1.8.1.e-22.jar#451!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.949] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for betterendisland: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterEndIsland-1.20-Forge-2.0.6.jar#565!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.949] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for betterstrongholds: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterStrongholds-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar#570!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.949] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for twilightforest: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/twilightforest-1.20.1-4.3.2145-universal.jar#558!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.949] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for flansmod: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/flansmod-1.20.1-0.4.168.jar#480!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.949] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for farmersdelight: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/FarmersDelight-1.20.1-1.2.4.jar#477!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.949] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for fastload: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Fastload-Reforged-mc1.20.1-3.4.0.jar#478!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.950] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for kubejs: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/kubejs-forge-2001.6.5-build.7.jar#510!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.956] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for repurposed_structures: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/repurposed_structures-7.1.15+1.20.1-forge.jar#537!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.957] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for neruina: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/neruina-1.3.0-forge+1.18.2-1.20.1.jar#524!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.958] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for necronomicon: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Necronomicon-Forge-1.4.2.jar#523!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.960] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_things_and_misc: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_misc_and_things_ 1.20.1_4.0A.jar#422!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.961] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for bellsandwhistles: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/bellsandwhistles-0.4.3-1.20.x.jar#379!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.961] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for mousetweaks: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/MouseTweaks-forge-mc1.20-2.25.jar#521!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.962] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for creategoggles: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/creategoggles-1.20.1-0.5.5.g-[FORGE].jar#445!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.962] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for flightlib: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_jetpack-forge-4.2.1.jar#419!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.962] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for lootr: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/lootr-forge-1.20-0.7.33.83.jar#515!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.962] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for nocubescreateexp: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/nocube's_create_compact_exp_1.0.3_forge_1.20.1.jar#525!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.962] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createchromaticreturn: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createchromaticreturn-1.5.2.jar#438!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.963] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_power_loader: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_power_loader-1.4.0-mc1.20.1.jar#425!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.963] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for structure_gel: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/structure_gel-1.20.1-2.16.2.jar#548!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.963] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for staaaaaaaaaaaack: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/staaaaaaaaaaaack-forge-1.20.1-1.5-71.jar#545!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.963] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_fully_automated: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/CreateFullyAutomated.jar#444!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.963] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for tlc: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/tlc_forge-1.0.3-R-1.20.X.jar#555!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.964] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for betterdungeons: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBetterDungeons-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar#564!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.964] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for mr_lootery: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/lootery-v2.jar#514!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.964] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for notenoughcrashes: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/notenoughcrashes-4.4.7+1.20.1-forge.jar#527!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.964] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for moonlight: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/moonlight-1.20-2.11.17-forge.jar#520!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.965] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for placebo: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/Placebo-1.20.1-8.6.1.jar#530!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.965] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for create_crush_everything: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/create_recycle_1.0.2_forge_1.20.1.jar#427!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.965] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for mixinsquared: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/neruina-1.3.0-forge+1.18.2-1.20.1.jar#524!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.966] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createqol: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createqol-1.20.1-1.1-ht1.jar#450!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.966] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for createteleporters: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createteleporters2-1.20.1.jar#452!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.968] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for kubejsbotanypots: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/kubejsbotanypots-1.2.2.jar#511!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.968] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for rhino: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/rhino-forge-2001.2.2-build.18.jar#539!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.969] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for yungsbridges: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/YungsBridges-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar#572!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.971] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for expandability: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/artifacts-forge-9.5.4.jar#374!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.974] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for rechiseled: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/rechiseled-1.1.6-forge-mc1.20.jar#534!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.975] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for resourcefullib: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.20.1-2.1.24.jar#538!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.976] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for trainperspectivefix: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/trainperspectivefix-1.0.0-universal.jar#556!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.976] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Scheme for ritchiesprojectilelib: /C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/profiles/create/mods/createbigcannons-forge-1.20.1-0.5.4.jar#435!/ [10May2024 15:28:39.982] [main/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Loading 224 mods:     - achiopt 1.0.2     - ae2 15.2.1     - alexsmobs 1.22.8     - alllootdrops 3.3     - almostunified 1.20.1-0.9.3     - apotheosis 7.3.4     - architectury 9.2.14     - artifacts 9.5.4         \-- expandability 9.0.4     - athena 3.1.2     - ati_structures 1.0.0     - attributeslib 1.3.4     - balm 7.2.2     - bellsandwhistles 0.4.3-1.20.x     - betterdeserttemples 1.20-Forge-3.0.3     - betterdungeons 1.20-Forge-4.0.4     - betterendisland 1.20-Forge-2.0.6     - betterfortresses 1.20-Forge-2.0.6     - betterjungletemples 1.20-Forge-2.0.5     - bettermineshafts 1.20-Forge-4.0.4     - betteroceanmonuments 1.20-Forge-3.0.4     - betterstrongholds 1.20-Forge-4.0.3     - betterwitchhuts 1.20-Forge-3.0.3     - beyond_netherite_progressions 1.0.0     - bhc 1.20.1-1.0.3     - bigcontraptions 1.0     - bloxysstructures 1.15.0     - bookshelf 20.1.10     - boss_music_mod 1.0.0     - bosses_of_mass_destruction 1.1.2     - bosswhackers 1.2.0     - botanypots 13.0.29     - botanypotstiers 6.0.1     - botarium 2.3.3     - brightnessslider 1.0     - brute_force_rendering_culling 0.5.9     - caelus 3.2.0+1.20.1     - cerbons_api 1.1.0     - chargedcharms 1.20.1-2.0.0.5-FORGE     - chunky 1.3.146     - citadel 2.5.4     - cloth_config 11.1.118     - clumps 12.0.0.4     - collective 7.57     - comforts 6.3.5+1.20.1     - commoncapabilities 2.9.1     - copycats 1.20.1-1.2.6     - cp_tweaks 1.0.20     - crafttweaker 14.0.38     - create 0.5.1.f         \-- flywheel 0.6.10-7     - create_bic_bit 0.0.80     - create_central_kitchen 1.3.12         \-- create_dragon_lib 1.4.3     - create_compressed 1.0.1     - create_confectionery 1.1.0     - create_connected 0.7.4-mc1.20.1         \-- mixinextras 0.3.5     - create_crush_everything 1.0.2     - create_dd 0.2c.PREBETA     - create_deco_casing 3.1.0     - create_enchantment_industry 1.2.9.d     - create_fully_automated 1.0.4     - create_jetpack 4.2.1         \-- flightlib 2.1.0     - create_mechanical_extruder 1.20.1-1.5.7.e-22     - create_mechanical_spawner 1.20.1-0.0.14.e-22     - create_more_automation 0.3.0     - create_new_age 1.1.2     - create_oxidized 0.1.1     - create_point_blank 1.0.0     - create_power_loader 1.4.0-mc1.20.1     - create_recipes 1.0.0     - create_sa 2.0.4.     - create_sabers 1.3.0     - create_things_and_misc 1.0.0     - create_trains_on_trains 1.0.0     - create_trimmed 1.0.0     - create_upgraded_armor 1.0.0     - createaddoncompatibility 0.1.2b     - createappliedkinetics 1.3.2-1.20.1     - createarmory 0.5     - createbigcannons 0.5.4-nightly-8b9cea6         \-- ritchiesprojectilelib 1.0.0-369e88d+1.20.1-forge     - createcafe 1.2.4-1.20.1     - createcasing 1.20.1-1.6.0     - createchromaticreturn 1.0.0     - createchunkloading 1.6.0     - createdeco 2.0.2-1.20.1-forge     - createdieselgenerators 1.20.1-1.2h     - createendertransmission 2.0.7-1.20.1     - createframed 1.4.1     - creategbd 1.3.0b-1.20.1     - creategoggles 0.5.5.g     - createhaven 0.0.7     - createliquidfuel 2.1.1-1.20.1     - createmoredrillheads 2.0.3-1.20.1     - createoreexcavation 1.4.3     - createqol 1.20.1-1.1-ht1     - createsifter 1.20.1-1.8.1.e-22     - createsweetsandtreets 1.0.0     - createteleporters 1.2     - createtweaker 4.0.9     - createunlimited 0.6.0     - createutilities 0.3.0+1.20.1     - creativecore 2.11.27     - cucumber 7.0.8     - curios 5.9.0+1.20.1     - cyclopscore 1.19.1     - design_decor 0.4.0     - easy_mob_farm 7.0.0     - easy_piglins 1.20.1-1.0.5     - easy_villagers 1.20.1-1.1.4     - easyanvils 8.0.2     - easyelytratakeoff 4.2     - easylan 1.2     - easyshulkerboxes 8.0.2         |-- puzzlesaccessapi 8.0.9         \-- puzzlesapi 8.1.6     - elytraslot 6.3.0+1.20.1     - embeddium 0.3.18+mc1.20.1         \-- rubidium 0.7.1     - entityculling 1.6.2     - estrogen 4.2.7+1.20.1-forge         |-- baubly 1.0.1         \-- jukeboxfix 1.0.0+1.20.1     - explorerscompass 1.20.1-1.3.3-forge     - explorify 1.4.0     - extendedgears 2.1.1-1.20.1-0.5.1.f-forge     - fancytrinkets 1.20-3.0.1     - farmersdelight 1.20.1-1.2.4     - fastload 3.4.0     - ferritecore 6.0.1     - flansmod 0.4     - flib 0.0.12     - fogoverrides 1.20.1-1.3     - forge 47.2.17     - framedblocks 9.2.2     - framedcompactdrawers 1.20-6.0.1     - framework 0.6.27     - ftbchunks 2001.2.7     - ftblibrary 2001.1.5     - ftbteams 2001.2.0     - ftbultimine 2001.1.4     - fusion 1.1.1     - geckolib 4.4.4     - getittogetherdrops 1.3     - goblintraders 1.9.3     - hammerlib 20.1.28     - imst 2.1.0     - integratedcrafting 1.1.7     - integrateddynamics 1.22.0         \-- integrateddynamicscompat 1.22.0     - integratedrest 1.1.11     - integratedscripting 1.0.2     - integratedterminals 1.4.14         \-- integratedterminalscompat 1.4.14     - integratedtunnels 1.8.28         \-- integratedtunnelscompat 1.8.28     - interiors 0.5.3+forge-mc1.20.1     - inventoryhud 3.4.18     - ironchest 1.20.1-14.4.4     - jei 15.3.0.4     - jeresources 1.4.0.247     - justenoughprofessions 3.0.1     - kotlinforforge 4.10.0     - kubejs 2001.6.5-build.7     - kubejs_create 2001.2.5-build.2     - kubejsbotanypots 1.2.2     - loot_bags_and_crates_1121 1.0.0     - lootbundles 1.20.1-1.0.6     - lootr 0.7.33.82     - lychee 5.1.12     - mcjtylib 1.20-8.0.4     - memoryleakfix 1.1.5     - minecraft 1.20.1     - missions 0.3.3     - moonlight 1.20-2.11.17     - mousetweaks 2.25     - mr_create_decoadditions 1.2     - mr_dungeons_andtaverns 3.0.3.f     - mr_lootery 1-v2     - mr_ultimate_bosses 1.0.4     - naturescompass 1.20.1-1.11.2-forge     - necronomicon 1.4.2     - neruina 1.3.0         \-- mixinsquared 0.1.1     - nocubescreateexp 1.0.3     - noseenotick 2.0.0-build.9999     - notenoughcrashes 4.4.7+1.20.1     - patchouli 1.20.1-84-FORGE     - pipez 1.20.1-1.2.6     - placebo 8.6.1     - polymorph 0.49.3+1.20.1         \-- spectrelib 0.13.15+1.20.1     - puzzleslib 8.1.19     - quark 4.0-441     - railways 1.6.4+forge-mc1.20.1     - rechiseled 1.1.6     - rechiseledcreate 1.0.2     - repurposed_structures 7.1.15+1.20.1-forge     - resourcefullib 2.1.24     - rhino 2001.2.2-build.18     - sliceanddice 3.2.0     - sophisticatedbackpacks 3.20.5.1039     - sophisticatedcore 0.6.18.597     - sophisticatedstorage 0.10.20.778     - staaaaaaaaaaaack 1.20.1-1.5-71     - storagedrawers 12.0.3     - storagenetwork 1.10.0     - structure_gel 2.16.2     - supermartijn642configlib 1.1.8     - supermartijn642corelib 1.1.17     - supplementaries 1.20-2.8.10     - tfmg 0.8.0b     - thedirtystuff 1.3     - theoneprobe 1.20.1-10.0.2     - tlc 1.0.2     - trainperspectivefix 0.0NONE     - travelerstitles 1.20-Forge-4.0.2     - twilightforest 4.3.2145     - waystones 14.1.3     - xaerominimap 24.1.1     - yungsapi 1.20-Forge-4.0.5     - yungsbridges 1.20-Forge-4.0.3     - yungsextras 1.20-Forge-4.0.3     - yungsmenutweaks 1.20.1-Forge-1.0.2     - zeta 1.0-16 [10May2024 15:28:40.073] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'ritchiesprojectilelib-forge-refmap.json' for ritchiesprojectilelib-forge.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:40.103] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'AchievementOptimizer.refmap.json' for achiopt.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:40.112] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'createmechanicalextruder.refmap.json' for create_mechanical_extruder.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:40.172] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'interiors-forge-refmap.json' for interiors.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:40.283] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'createframed.refmap.json' for createframed.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:40.311] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'create_mechanical_spawner.refmap.json' for create_mechanical_spawner.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:40.328] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'CerbonsAPI-Forge-1.20.1-forge-refmap.json' for cerbons_api.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:40.366] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'CreateLiquidFuel.refmap.json' for createliquidfuel.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:40.439] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'kubejsbotanypots.refmap.json' for kubejsbotanypots.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:40.461] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'CreateHaven.refmap.json' for create_haven.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:40.528] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'createappliedkinetics.refmap.json' for createappliedkinetics.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:40.646] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'tfmg.refmap.json' for tfmg.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:40.677] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'bigcontraptions-forge-refmap.json' for bigcontraptions.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:40.711] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'gbd.refmap.json' for gbd.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:41.059] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Reference map 'trainperspectivefix.refmap.json' for trainperspectivefix.forge.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [10May2024 15:28:42.132] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.placebo/COREMODLOG]: Patching IForgeItemStack#getEnchantmentLevel [10May2024 15:28:42.196] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.placebo/COREMODLOG]: Patching IForgeItemStack#getEnchantmentLevel [10May2024 15:28:43.991] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: mezz/modnametooltip/TooltipEventHandler (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mezz.modnametooltip.TooltipEventHandler) [10May2024 15:28:44.009] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: me/shedaniel/rei/impl/client/ClientHelperImpl (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: me.shedaniel.rei.impl.client.ClientHelperImpl) [10May2024 15:28:45.012] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 2 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/inventory/AnvilMenu [10May2024 15:28:46.030] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.placebo/COREMODLOG]: Patching IForgeItemStack#getEnchantmentLevel [10May2024 15:28:46.038] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.placebo/COREMODLOG]: Patching IForgeItemStack#getEnchantmentLevel [10May2024 15:28:46.080] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/hollingsworth/arsnouveau/common/items/SpellCrossbow (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.hollingsworth.arsnouveau.common.items.SpellCrossbow) [10May2024 15:28:47.225] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: net/raphimc/immediatelyfast/feature/map_atlas_generation/MapAtlasTexture (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.raphimc.immediatelyfast.feature.map_atlas_generation.MapAtlasTexture) [10May2024 15:28:51.546] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 2 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/item/CreativeModeTabs [10May2024 15:28:52.463] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: me/jellysquid/mods/lithium/common/ai/pathing/PathNodeDefaults (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: me.jellysquid.mods.lithium.common.ai.pathing.PathNodeDefaults) [10May2024 15:28:53.098] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/firemerald/additionalplacements/common/ConfigCommon (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.firemerald.additionalplacements.common.ConfigCommon) [10May2024 15:28:53.113] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/firemerald/additionalplacements/block/AdditionalPlacementBlock (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.firemerald.additionalplacements.block.AdditionalPlacementBlock) [10May2024 15:28:53.114] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: @Mixin target com.firemerald.additionalplacements.block.AdditionalPlacementBlock was not found copycats-common.mixins.json:compat.additionalplacements.PlacementBlockMixin [10May2024 15:28:53.144] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: me/jellysquid/mods/lithium/common/ai/pathing/PathNodeDefaults (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: me.jellysquid.mods.lithium.common.ai.pathing.PathNodeDefaults) [10May2024 15:28:53.210] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: cjminecraft/doubleslabs/common/config/DSConfig$Common (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cjminecraft.doubleslabs.common.config.DSConfig$Common) [10May2024 15:28:54.476] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/entity/npc/VillagerTrades$EnchantBookForEmeralds [10May2024 15:28:54.477] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#isTreasureOnly() in net/minecraft/world/entity/npc/VillagerTrades$EnchantBookForEmeralds [10May2024 15:28:54.477] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#isTradeable() in net/minecraft/world/entity/npc/VillagerTrades$EnchantBookForEmeralds [10May2024 15:28:54.509] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/level/storage/loot/functions/EnchantRandomlyFunction [10May2024 15:28:54.510] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#isDiscoverable() in net/minecraft/world/level/storage/loot/functions/EnchantRandomlyFunction [10May2024 15:28:55.050] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/hollingsworth/arsnouveau/common/entity/LightningEntity (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.hollingsworth.arsnouveau.common.entity.LightningEntity) [10May2024 15:28:55.056] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: @Mixin target com.hollingsworth.arsnouveau.common.entity.LightningEntity was not found lychee.mixins.json:arsnouveau.LightningEntityMixin [10May2024 15:28:55.074] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: me/shedaniel/rei/plugin/common/displays/crafting/DefaultCraftingDisplay (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: me.shedaniel.rei.plugin.common.displays.crafting.DefaultCraftingDisplay) [10May2024 15:28:55.076] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: @Mixin target me.shedaniel.rei.plugin.common.displays.crafting.DefaultCraftingDisplay was not found lychee.mixins.json:rei.DefaultCraftingDisplayMixin [10May2024 15:28:55.163] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: dan200/computercraft/shared/integration/MoreRedIntegration (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: dan200.computercraft.shared.integration.MoreRedIntegration) [10May2024 15:28:55.164] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: @Mixin target dan200.computercraft.shared.integration.MoreRedIntegration was not found create_central_kitchen.mixins.json:common.computercraft.MoreRedIntegrationMixin [10May2024 15:28:55.406] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/sammy/minersdelight/content/block/copper_pot/CopperPotBlockEntity (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sammy.minersdelight.content.block.copper_pot.CopperPotBlockEntity) [10May2024 15:28:55.408] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: @Mixin target com.sammy.minersdelight.content.block.copper_pot.CopperPotBlockEntity was not found create_central_kitchen.mixins.json:common.minersdelight.CopperPotBlockEntityMixin [10May2024 15:28:55.414] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/sammy/minersdelight/content/block/sticky_basket/StickyBasketBlockEntity (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sammy.minersdelight.content.block.sticky_basket.StickyBasketBlockEntity) [10May2024 15:28:55.414] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: @Mixin target com.sammy.minersdelight.content.block.sticky_basket.StickyBasketBlockEntity was not found create_central_kitchen.mixins.json:common.minersdelight.StickyBasketBlockEntityAccessor [10May2024 15:28:55.429] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/sammy/minersdelight/content/block/sticky_basket/StickyBasketBlockEntity (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sammy.minersdelight.content.block.sticky_basket.StickyBasketBlockEntity) [10May2024 15:28:55.431] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: @Mixin target com.sammy.minersdelight.content.block.sticky_basket.StickyBasketBlockEntity was not found create_central_kitchen.mixins.json:common.minersdelight.StickyBasketBlockEntityMixin [10May2024 15:28:55.442] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: net/orcinus/overweightfarming/blocks/CropFullBlock (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.orcinus.overweightfarming.blocks.CropFullBlock) [10May2024 15:28:55.443] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: @Mixin target net.orcinus.overweightfarming.blocks.CropFullBlock was not found create_central_kitchen.mixins.json:common.overweightfarming.CropFullBlockMixin [10May2024 15:28:55.699] [main/INFO] [memoryleakfix/]: [MemoryLeakFix] Will be applying 3 memory leak fixes! [10May2024 15:28:55.702] [main/INFO] [memoryleakfix/]: [MemoryLeakFix] Currently enabled memory leak fixes: [targetEntityLeak, biomeTemperatureLeak, hugeScreenshotLeak] [10May2024 15:28:56.944] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/simibubi/create/foundation/networking/SimplePacketBase$Context (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.simibubi.create.foundation.networking.SimplePacketBase$Context) [10May2024 15:28:57.343] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/firemerald/additionalplacements/block/AdditionalPlacementBlock (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.firemerald.additionalplacements.block.AdditionalPlacementBlock) [10May2024 15:28:57.348] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/firemerald/additionalplacements/block/AdditionalPlacementBlock (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.firemerald.additionalplacements.block.AdditionalPlacementBlock) [10May2024 15:28:57.556] [main/INFO] [MixinExtras|Service/]: Initializing MixinExtras via dev.rdh.createunlimited.shadow.mixinextras.service.MixinExtrasServiceImpl(version=0.3.5). [10May2024 15:29:02.121] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: BeforeConstant is searching for constants in method with descriptor (Lnet/minecraft/network/chat/Component;Z)V [10May2024 15:29:02.123] [main/INFO] [mixin/]:   BeforeConstant found INTEGER constant: value = 0, intValue = null [10May2024 15:29:02.125] [main/INFO] [mixin/]:     BeforeConstant found a matching constant TYPE at ordinal 0 [10May2024 15:29:02.125] [main/INFO] [mixin/]:       BeforeConstant found Insn [ICONST_0]  [10May2024 15:29:02.126] [main/INFO] [mixin/]:   BeforeConstant found INTEGER constant: value = 60, intValue = null [10May2024 15:29:02.126] [main/INFO] [mixin/]:     BeforeConstant found a matching constant TYPE at ordinal 1 [10May2024 15:29:02.127] [main/INFO] [mixin/]:       BeforeConstant found IntInsn 60 [10May2024 15:29:02.712] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.attributeslib/COREMODLOG]: Patching EffectRenderingInventoryScreen#renderEffects [10May2024 15:29:02.807] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.attributeslib/COREMODLOG]: Patching EffectRenderingInventoryScreen#renderEffects [10May2024 15:29:05.293] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 2 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/item/CreativeModeTabs [10May2024 15:29:05.893] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in org/violetmoon/quark/content/experimental/module/GameNerfsModule [10May2024 15:29:05.992] [pool-4-thread-1/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/firemerald/additionalplacements/block/AdditionalPlacementBlock (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.firemerald.additionalplacements.block.AdditionalPlacementBlock) [10May2024 15:29:06.131] [pool-4-thread-1/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/firemerald/additionalplacements/block/AdditionalPlacementBlock (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.firemerald.additionalplacements.block.AdditionalPlacementBlock) [10May2024 15:29:06.734] [pool-4-thread-1/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/firemerald/additionalplacements/block/AdditionalPlacementBlock (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.firemerald.additionalplacements.block.AdditionalPlacementBlock) [10May2024 15:29:06.807] [pool-4-thread-1/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/firemerald/additionalplacements/block/AdditionalPlacementBlock (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.firemerald.additionalplacements.block.AdditionalPlacementBlock) [10May2024 15:29:06.827] [pool-4-thread-1/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/firemerald/additionalplacements/block/AdditionalPlacementBlock (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.firemerald.additionalplacements.block.AdditionalPlacementBlock) [10May2024 15:29:09.163] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 5 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in org/violetmoon/quark/content/tools/module/AncientTomesModule [10May2024 15:29:09.283] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.placebo/COREMODLOG]: Patching IForgeItemStack#getEnchantmentLevel [10May2024 15:29:09.287] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.placebo/COREMODLOG]: Patching IForgeItemStack#getEnchantmentLevel [10May2024 15:29:10.011] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 2 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/inventory/AnvilMenu [10May2024 15:29:10.029] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in com/mrcrayfish/goblintraders/Hooks [10May2024 15:29:15.113] [Datafixer Bootstrap/INFO] [com.mojang.datafixers.DataFixerBuilder/]: 188 Datafixer optimizations took 789 milliseconds [10May2024 15:29:17.076] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Patching FishingHook#catchingFish [10May2024 15:29:18.729] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/level/storage/loot/functions/EnchantRandomlyFunction [10May2024 15:29:18.730] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#isDiscoverable() in net/minecraft/world/level/storage/loot/functions/EnchantRandomlyFunction [10May2024 15:29:25.033] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.packs.VanillaPackResourcesBuilder/]: Assets URL 'union:/C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/meta/libraries/net/minecraft/client/1.20.1-20230612.114412/client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23576!/assets/.mcassetsroot' uses unexpected schema [10May2024 15:29:25.041] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.packs.VanillaPackResourcesBuilder/]: Assets URL 'union:/C:/Users/{COMPUTER_USERNAME}/AppData/Roaming/com.modrinth.theseus/meta/libraries/net/minecraft/client/1.20.1-20230612.114412/client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23576!/data/.mcassetsroot' uses unexpected schema [10May2024 15:29:25.110] [Render thread/INFO] [com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService/]: Environment: authHost='https://authserver.mojang.com', accountsHost='https://api.mojang.com', sessionHost='https://sessionserver.mojang.com', servicesHost='https://api.minecraftservices.com', name='PROD' [10May2024 15:29:26.046] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft/]: Setting user: {MINECRAFT_USERNAME} [10May2024 15:29:26.249] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]: BeforeConstant is searching for constants in method with descriptor (Lnet/minecraft/network/chat/Component;Lnet/minecraft/client/GuiMessageTag;)V [10May2024 15:29:26.249] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:   BeforeConstant found STRING constant: value = , stringValue = null [10May2024 15:29:26.249] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:     BeforeConstant found a matching constant TYPE at ordinal 0 [10May2024 15:29:26.250] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:       BeforeConstant found LdcInsn [10May2024 15:29:26.250] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:   BeforeConstant found STRING constant: value = \\r, stringValue = null [10May2024 15:29:26.251] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:     BeforeConstant found a matching constant TYPE at ordinal 1 [10May2024 15:29:26.253] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:       BeforeConstant found LdcInsn \\r [10May2024 15:29:26.254] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:   BeforeConstant found STRING constant: value =  , stringValue = null [10May2024 15:29:26.254] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:     BeforeConstant found a matching constant TYPE at ordinal 2 [10May2024 15:29:26.255] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:       BeforeConstant found LdcInsn  [10May2024 15:29:26.256] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:   BeforeConstant found STRING constant: value = \\n, stringValue = null [10May2024 15:29:26.256] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:     BeforeConstant found a matching constant TYPE at ordinal 3 [10May2024 15:29:26.256] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:       BeforeConstant found LdcInsn \\n [10May2024 15:29:26.256] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:   BeforeConstant found CLASS constant: value = Ljava/lang/String;, typeValue = null [10May2024 15:29:26.256] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:   BeforeConstant found STRING constant: value = [{}] [CHAT] {}, stringValue = null [10May2024 15:29:26.256] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:     BeforeConstant found a matching constant TYPE at ordinal 4 [10May2024 15:29:26.257] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:       BeforeConstant found LdcInsn [{}] [CHAT] {} [10May2024 15:29:26.257] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:   BeforeConstant found STRING constant: value = [CHAT] {}, stringValue = null [10May2024 15:29:26.258] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:     BeforeConstant found a matching constant TYPE at ordinal 5 [10May2024 15:29:26.258] [Render thread/INFO] [mixin/]:       BeforeConstant found LdcInsn [CHAT] {} [10May2024 15:29:26.474] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft/]: Backend library: LWJGL version 3.3.1 build 7 [10May2024 15:29:26.909] [Render thread/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Loaded client.properties [10May2024 15:29:26.948] [Render thread/INFO] [Embeddium-PostlaunchChecks/]: OpenGL Vendor: Intel [10May2024 15:29:26.948] [Render thread/INFO] [Embeddium-PostlaunchChecks/]: OpenGL Renderer: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics [10May2024 15:29:26.948] [Render thread/INFO] [Embeddium-PostlaunchChecks/]: OpenGL Version: 4.6.0 - Build 31.0.101.1999 [10May2024 15:29:28.878] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Create Deco/]: Registering items for Create Deco [10May2024 15:29:29.061] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Constructing common components for easyanvils:main [10May2024 15:29:29.424] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Botany Pots Tiers/]: Loading config: C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\profiles\create\config\botanypotstiers-common.toml [10May2024 15:29:29.441] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Botany Pots Tiers/]: Built config: C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\profiles\create\config\botanypotstiers-common.toml [10May2024 15:29:29.443] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Botany Pots Tiers/]: Loaded config: C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\profiles\create\config\botanypotstiers-common.toml [10May2024 15:29:29.814] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Detected Rubidium from Embeddium. Disabling safeguard. [10May2024 15:29:30.346] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [create_new_age/]: Hello 1.20.1 Create! [10May2024 15:29:30.580] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Constructing client components for easyanvils:main [10May2024 15:29:31.128] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Create Deco/]: Registering blocks for Create Deco [10May2024 15:29:32.425] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Registered charge handler for type org.zeith.hammerlib.util.charging.fluid.FluidCharge - org.zeith.hammerlib.util.charging.impl.FluidChargeHandler@2a9cbd20 [10May2024 15:29:32.429] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Registered charge handler for type org.zeith.hammerlib.util.charging.fe.FECharge - org.zeith.hammerlib.util.charging.impl.FEChargeHandler@3e198076 [10May2024 15:29:32.563] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Registered inventory lister org.zeith.hammerlib.util.charging.impl.VanillaPlayerInvLister [10May2024 15:29:32.911] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Hooked Lorg/zeith/hammerlib/core/test/machine/TileTestMachine; from hammerlib to register it's stuff. [10May2024 15:29:32.913] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Hooked Lorg/zeith/hammerlib/core/test/machine/RecipeTestMachine; from hammerlib to register it's stuff. [10May2024 15:29:32.913] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Hooked Lorg/zeith/hammerlib/core/test/machine/BlockTestMachine; from hammerlib to register it's stuff. [10May2024 15:29:32.914] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Hooked Lorg/zeith/hammerlib/core/recipes/replacers/WaterBottleReplacer; from hammerlib to register it's stuff. [10May2024 15:29:32.914] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Hooked Lorg/zeith/hammerlib/core/recipes/replacers/RemainingReplacerRegistrar; from hammerlib to register it's stuff. [10May2024 15:29:32.914] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Hooked Lorg/zeith/hammerlib/core/init/SourceTypesHL; from hammerlib to register it's stuff. [10May2024 15:29:32.914] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Hooked Lorg/zeith/hammerlib/core/init/RecipesHL; from hammerlib to register it's stuff. [10May2024 15:29:32.914] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Hooked Lorg/zeith/hammerlib/core/init/LevelActionTypesHL; from hammerlib to register it's stuff. [10May2024 15:29:32.914] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Hooked Lorg/zeith/hammerlib/core/init/ItemsHL; from hammerlib to register it's stuff. [10May2024 15:29:32.915] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Hooked Lorg/zeith/hammerlib/core/init/GearsHL; from hammerlib to register it's stuff. [10May2024 15:29:32.915] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Hooked Lorg/zeith/hammerlib/api/forge/ContainerAPI; from hammerlib to register it's stuff. [10May2024 15:29:33.892] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Injecting setup into org.zeith.hammerlib.net.Network [10May2024 15:29:33.894] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Injecting setup into org.zeith.hammerlib.client.pipelines.shaders.VariableShaderProgram [10May2024 15:29:34.779] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Constructing common components for easyshulkerboxes:main [10May2024 15:29:35.019] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Constructing client components for easyshulkerboxes:main [10May2024 15:29:35.064] [modloading-worker-0/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Failed to create mod instance. ModID: missions, class com.kryeit.forge.MissionsImpl java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/fabricmc/fabric/api/object/builder/v1/entity/FabricEntityTypeBuilder     at com.kryeit.registry.ModEntityTypes.<clinit>(ModEntityTypes.java:21) ~[missions-forge-0.3.3.jar%23519!/:?]     at com.kryeit.Missions.init(Missions.java:71) ~[missions-forge-0.3.3.jar%23519!/:?]     at com.kryeit.forge.MissionsImpl.<init>(MissionsImpl.java:26) ~[missions-forge-0.3.3.jar%23519!/:?]     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:?]     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:70) ~[javafmllanguage-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar%23578!/:?]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.lambda$buildTransitionHandler$10(ModContainer.java:123) ~[fmlcore-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar%23577!/:?]     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.fabricmc.fabric.api.object.builder.v1.entity.FabricEntityTypeBuilder     at jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:137) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:137) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     ... 17 more [10May2024 15:29:35.400] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Constructing common components for puzzlesapi:iteminteractions [10May2024 15:29:35.750] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Constructing client components for puzzlesapi:iteminteractions [10May2024 15:29:36.075] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Constructing common components for puzzlesapi:slotcycling [10May2024 15:29:36.078] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Constructing client components for puzzlesapi:slotcycling [10May2024 15:29:36.156] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Constructing common components for puzzlesapi:limitlesscontainers [10May2024 15:29:36.230] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Constructing common components for puzzlesapi:statues [10May2024 15:29:36.313] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Constructing client components for puzzlesapi:statues [10May2024 15:29:36.548] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeMod/FORGEMOD]: Forge mod loading, version 47.2.17, for MC 1.20.1 with MCP 20230612.114412 [10May2024 15:29:36.548] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.common.MinecraftForge/FORGE]: MinecraftForge v47.2.17 Initialized [10May2024 15:29:40.434] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.Backend/]: No shaders mod detected. [10May2024 15:29:41.246] [modloading-worker-0/WARN] [mixin/]: @Inject(@At("INVOKE")) Shift.BY=2 on create_connected.mixins.json:sequencedgearshift.SequencedGearshiftScreenMixin::handler$cln000$updateParamsOfRow exceeds the maximum allowed value: 0. Increase the value of maxShiftBy to suppress this warning. [10May2024 15:29:42.830] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [thedarkcolour.kotlinforforge.test.KotlinForForge/]: Kotlin For Forge Enabled! [10May2024 15:29:43.814] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Constructing common components for puzzleslib:main [10May2024 15:29:43.996] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Puzzles Lib/]: Constructing client components for puzzleslib:main [10May2024 15:29:46.063] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [mezz.jei.library.load.PluginCaller/]: Sending ConfigManager... [10May2024 15:29:46.114] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [mezz.jei.library.load.PluginCaller/]: Sending ConfigManager took 49.06 ms [10May2024 15:29:46.214] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bookshelf/]: Fixing MC-151457. Crafting remainder for minecraft:pufferfish_bucket is now minecraft:bucket. [10May2024 15:29:46.214] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bookshelf/]: Fixing MC-151457. Crafting remainder for minecraft:salmon_bucket is now minecraft:bucket. [10May2024 15:29:46.214] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bookshelf/]: Fixing MC-151457. Crafting remainder for minecraft:cod_bucket is now minecraft:bucket. [10May2024 15:29:46.214] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bookshelf/]: Fixing MC-151457. Crafting remainder for minecraft:tropical_fish_bucket is now minecraft:bucket. [10May2024 15:29:46.214] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bookshelf/]: Fixing MC-151457. Crafting remainder for minecraft:axolotl_bucket is now minecraft:bucket. [10May2024 15:29:46.214] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bookshelf/]: Fixing MC-151457. Crafting remainder for minecraft:powder_snow_bucket is now minecraft:bucket. [10May2024 15:29:46.214] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bookshelf/]: Fixing MC-151457. Crafting remainder for minecraft:tadpole_bucket is now minecraft:bucket. [10May2024 15:29:46.280] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [plus.dragons.createdragonlib.DragonLib/]: Create: Dragon Lib 1.4.3 has initialized, ready to support your Create add-ons! [10May2024 15:29:46.364] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Create: Interiors/]: Create: Interiors v0.5.3+forge-mc1.20.1 initializing! Create version: 0.5.1f on platform: Forge [10May2024 15:29:48.814] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Collective/]: Loading Collective version 7.57. [10May2024 15:29:49.377] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id architectury:sync_ids [10May2024 15:29:49.394] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id architectury:sync_ids [10May2024 15:29:49.395] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbultimine:send_shape [10May2024 15:29:49.412] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbultimine:key_pressed [10May2024 15:29:49.426] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbultimine:mode_changed [10May2024 15:29:49.430] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbultimine:sync_config_from_server [10May2024 15:29:49.447] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbultimine:sync_config_to_server [10May2024 15:29:49.464] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbultimine:edit_config [10May2024 15:29:49.482] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbultimine:sync_ultimine_time [10May2024 15:29:49.606] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftblibrary:edit_nbt [10May2024 15:29:49.631] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftblibrary:edit_nbt_response [10May2024 15:29:49.644] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftblibrary:sync_known_server_registries [10May2024 15:29:49.908] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bo's Easy Mob Farm/]: Thanks for using Bo's Easy Mob Farm (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/easy-mob-farm). I hope you enjoy the mod. [10May2024 15:29:49.927] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bo's Easy Mob Farm/]: ? Register Bo's Easy Mob Farm Data Fixer ... [10May2024 15:29:49.944] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bo's Easy Mob Farm/]: ? Register Bo's Easy Mob Farm Items ... [10May2024 15:29:49.998] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbteams:sync_teams [10May2024 15:29:50.021] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbteams:sync_message_history [10May2024 15:29:50.028] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbteams:open_gui [10May2024 15:29:50.041] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbteams:open_my_team_gui [10May2024 15:29:50.063] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbteams:update_settings [10May2024 15:29:50.081] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbteams:update_settings_response [10May2024 15:29:50.096] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbteams:send_message [10May2024 15:29:50.114] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbteams:send_message_response [10May2024 15:29:50.128] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbteams:update_presence [10May2024 15:29:50.146] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbteams:create_party [10May2024 15:29:50.163] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbteams:player_gui_operation [10May2024 15:29:50.193] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bo's Easy Mob Farm/]: ? Register Bo's Easy Mob Farm Blocks ... [10May2024 15:29:50.400] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Railways/]: Registered bogey styles from railways [10May2024 15:29:50.463] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Loaded common.properties [10May2024 15:29:50.530] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Loaded dev.properties [10May2024 15:29:50.662] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bo's Easy Mob Farm/]: ? Register Bo's Easy Mob Farm Block Entities Types... [10May2024 15:29:50.663] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bo's Easy Mob Farm/]: ? Register Bo's Easy Mob Farm Menu Types ... [10May2024 15:29:50.729] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Looking for KubeJS plugins... [10May2024 15:29:50.798] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Found plugin source kubejs [10May2024 15:29:50.946] [modloading-worker-0/WARN] [KubeJS/]: Plugin dev.latvian.mods.kubejs.integration.forge.gamestages.GameStagesIntegration does not have required mod gamestages loaded, skipping [10May2024 15:29:50.950] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Found plugin source createcasing [10May2024 15:29:50.975] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Found plugin source createoreexcavation [10May2024 15:29:50.988] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Found plugin source createsifter [10May2024 15:29:51.180] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Bo's Easy Mob Farm/]: ? Register Bo's Easy Mob Farm Common config ... [10May2024 15:29:51.562] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Estrogen/]: Injecting Estrogen into your veins! [10May2024 15:29:51.664] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Found plugin source kubejs_create [10May2024 15:29:51.976] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/entity/npc/VillagerTrades$EnchantBookForEmeralds [10May2024 15:29:51.991] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#isTreasureOnly() in net/minecraft/world/entity/npc/VillagerTrades$EnchantBookForEmeralds [10May2024 15:29:51.993] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#isTradeable() in net/minecraft/world/entity/npc/VillagerTrades$EnchantBookForEmeralds [10May2024 15:29:52.231] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Found plugin source create_mechanical_extruder [10May2024 15:29:52.245] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Found plugin source create_mechanical_spawner [10May2024 15:29:52.258] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Found plugin source extendedgears [10May2024 15:29:52.262] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Found plugin source kubejsbotanypots [10May2024 15:29:52.497] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Found plugin source cucumber [10May2024 15:29:52.511] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Found plugin source lychee [10May2024 15:29:52.563] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Done in 1.827 s [10May2024 15:29:52.655] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Railways/]: Registering data fixers [10May2024 15:29:52.781] [Railways Datafixer Bootstrap/INFO] [com.mojang.datafixers.DataFixerBuilder/]: 2 Datafixer optimizations took 86 milliseconds [10May2024 15:29:53.010] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Railways/]: Registering tracks for Hex Casting [10May2024 15:29:53.013] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Railways/]: Registering tracks for Oh The Biomes You'll Go [10May2024 15:29:53.025] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Railways/]: Registering tracks for Blue Skies [10May2024 15:29:53.037] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Railways/]: Registering tracks for Twilight Forest [10May2024 15:29:53.226] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [creategoggles/]: CreateGoggles init [10May2024 15:29:53.246] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [creategoggles/]: cgblocks [10May2024 15:29:53.264] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [creategoggles/]: cgitems [10May2024 15:29:53.313] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Create Unlimited/]: Create Unlimited v0.6.0 initializing! Create version: 0.5.1f on platform: Forge [10May2024 15:29:53.317] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Create Unlimited/]: Detected Minecraft version: 1.20.1 [10May2024 15:29:53.323] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Railways/]: Registering tracks for Biomes O' Plenty [10May2024 15:29:53.324] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Railways/]: Registering tracks for Nature's Spirit [10May2024 15:29:53.327] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Railways/]: Registering tracks for Dreams and Desires [10May2024 15:29:53.350] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Railways/]: Registering tracks for Quark [10May2024 15:29:53.370] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Railways/]: Registering tracks for TerraFirmaCraft [10May2024 15:29:53.394] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [creategoggles/]: cgblockentities [10May2024 15:29:53.409] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [creategoggles/]: ResourceKey[minecraft:trim_pattern / creategoggles:goggle] [10May2024 15:29:53.410] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [creategoggles/]: ResourceKey[minecraft:trim_material / creategoggles:goggle_material] [10May2024 15:29:53.411] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [creategoggles/]: ResourceKey[minecraft:root / minecraft:trim_pattern] [10May2024 15:29:53.496] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [creategoggles/]: CGItemModifiers register false [10May2024 15:29:53.527] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id creategoggles:sync_goggles [10May2024 15:29:53.561] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [creategoggles/]: CreateGogglesForge init [10May2024 15:29:53.751] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [snownee.lychee.Lychee/]: LycheeKubeJSPlugin is there! [10May2024 15:29:54.554] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Rhino Script Remapper/]: Loading Rhino Minecraft remapper... [10May2024 15:29:54.571] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.latvian.mods.rhino.mod.util.RhinoProperties/]: Rhino properties loaded. [10May2024 15:29:54.597] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Rhino Script Remapper/]: Loading mappings for 1.20.1 [10May2024 15:29:54.759] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/42a7ad70b1cc371599a0eff744096b8a [10May2024 15:29:54.761] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/42a7ad70b1cc371599a0eff744096b8a [10May2024 15:29:54.763] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/74a5e841822a3a87854ae896a33430d6 [10May2024 15:29:54.764] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/74a5e841822a3a87854ae896a33430d6 [10May2024 15:29:54.793] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/eb3d1e2748533430848cadf0f37c7e9c [10May2024 15:29:54.794] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/eb3d1e2748533430848cadf0f37c7e9c [10May2024 15:29:54.797] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/91c8520f19f93b3e8b6a727568e194ab [10May2024 15:29:54.797] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/91c8520f19f93b3e8b6a727568e194ab [10May2024 15:29:54.817] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/8c2784d778293fd482ed84b8aa5fedb9 [10May2024 15:29:54.818] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/8c2784d778293fd482ed84b8aa5fedb9 [10May2024 15:29:54.827] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/ea038224ea783d40b2863f52239e2604 [10May2024 15:29:54.828] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/ea038224ea783d40b2863f52239e2604 [10May2024 15:29:54.842] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/97ad64b7ecaf33209991c4f031501a58 [10May2024 15:29:54.843] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id artifacts:networking_channel/97ad64b7ecaf33209991c4f031501a58 [10May2024 15:29:55.279] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [Rhino Script Remapper/]: Done in 0,720 s [10May2024 15:29:56.259] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbchunks:request_map_data [10May2024 15:29:56.265] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbchunks:send_all_chunks [10May2024 15:29:56.292] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbchunks:login_data [10May2024 15:29:56.325] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbchunks:request_chunk_change [10May2024 15:29:56.331] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbchunks:send_chunk [10May2024 15:29:56.358] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbchunks:send_general_data [10May2024 15:29:56.364] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbchunks:teleport_from_map [10May2024 15:29:56.379] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbchunks:player_death [10May2024 15:29:56.394] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbchunks:send_visible_player_list [10May2024 15:29:56.404] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbchunks:sync_tx [10May2024 15:29:56.416] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbchunks:sync_rx [10May2024 15:29:56.429] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbchunks:loaded_chunk_view [10May2024 15:29:56.442] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbchunks:send_player_position [10May2024 15:29:56.459] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbchunks:update_force_load_expiry [10May2024 15:29:56.464] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id ftbchunks:server_config_request [10May2024 15:29:56.480] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbchunks:server_config_response [10May2024 15:29:56.493] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbchunks:chunk_change_response [10May2024 15:29:56.497] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbchunks:request_block_color [10May2024 15:29:56.513] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id ftbchunks:add_waypoint [10May2024 15:29:56.574] [modloading-worker-0/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: com/simibubi/create/foundation/networking/SimplePacketBase$Context (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.simibubi.create.foundation.networking.SimplePacketBase$Context) [10May2024 15:29:56.578] [modloading-worker-0/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Failed to create mod instance. ModID: create, class com.simibubi.create.Create org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.throwables.MixinTransformerError: An unexpected critical error was encountered     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:392) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClass(MixinTransformer.java:250) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.service.modlauncher.MixinTransformationHandler.processClass(MixinTransformationHandler.java:131) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.processClass(MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.java:131) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.serviceapi.ILaunchPluginService.processClassWithFlags(ILaunchPluginService.java:156) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.offerClassNodeToPlugins(LaunchPluginHandler.java:88) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:120) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.maybeTransformClassBytes(TransformingClassLoader.java:50) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.readerToClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:113) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.lambda$findClass$15(ModuleClassLoader.java:219) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadFromModule(ModuleClassLoader.java:229) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:219) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:135) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at com.simibubi.create.AllPackets.<clinit>(AllPackets.java:145) ~[create-1.20.1-0.5.1.f.jar%23406!/:0.5.1.f]     at com.simibubi.create.Create.onCtor(Create.java:120) ~[create-1.20.1-0.5.1.f.jar%23406!/:0.5.1.f]     at com.simibubi.create.Create.<init>(Create.java:93) ~[create-1.20.1-0.5.1.f.jar%23406!/:0.5.1.f]     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:?]     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:70) ~[javafmllanguage-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar%23578!/:?]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.lambda$buildTransitionHandler$10(ModContainer.java:123) ~[fmlcore-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar%23577!/:?]     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.throwables.ClassMetadataNotFoundException: com.simibubi.create.foundation.networking.SimplePacketBase$Context     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinPreProcessorStandard.transformMethod(MixinPreProcessorStandard.java:754) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinPreProcessorStandard.transform(MixinPreProcessorStandard.java:739) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinPreProcessorStandard.attach(MixinPreProcessorStandard.java:310) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinPreProcessorStandard.createContextFor(MixinPreProcessorStandard.java:280) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinInfo.createContextFor(MixinInfo.java:1288) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.apply(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:292) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.apply(TargetClassContext.java:383) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.applyMixins(TargetClassContext.java:365) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:363) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     ... 30 more [10May2024 15:29:59.157] [modloading-worker-0/WARN] [mixin/]: @Inject(@At("INVOKE")) Shift.BY=5 on attributeslib.mixins.json:client.ClientPacketListenerMixin::handler$bdb000$apoth_postAttrChangedEvent exceeds the maximum allowed value: 0. Increase the value of maxShiftBy to suppress this warning. [10May2024 15:29:59.382] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [be.florens.expandability.ExpandAbility/]: ExpandAbility here, who dis? [10May2024 15:29:59.562] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Added bindings for script type STARTUP from mod 'almostunified': [AlmostUnified] [10May2024 15:29:59.681] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in org/violetmoon/quark/content/experimental/module/GameNerfsModule [10May2024 15:29:59.960] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 5 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in org/violetmoon/quark/content/tools/module/AncientTomesModule [10May2024 15:30:00.134] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS Startup/]: example.js#5: Hello, World! (Loaded startup scripts) [10May2024 15:30:00.148] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS Startup/]: Loaded script startup_scripts:example.js in 0.569 s [10May2024 15:30:00.180] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS Startup/]: Loaded 1/1 KubeJS startup scripts in 4.869 s with 0 errors and 0 warnings [10May2024 15:30:00.809] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Discovered 163 modules to load. [10May2024 15:30:00.809] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Abacus... [10May2024 15:30:00.844] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Adjustable Chat... [10May2024 15:30:00.845] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS/]: Added bindings for script type CLIENT from mod 'almostunified': [AlmostUnified] [10May2024 15:30:00.846] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS Client/]: example.js#5: Hello, World! (Loaded client scripts) [10May2024 15:30:00.847] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS Client/]: Loaded script client_scripts:example.js in 0.001 s [10May2024 15:30:00.861] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [KubeJS Client/]: Loaded 1/1 KubeJS client scripts in 0.156 s with 0 errors and 0 warnings [10May2024 15:30:00.880] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Ambient Discs... [10May2024 15:30:00.897] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Ancient Tomes... [10May2024 15:30:00.914] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.coremod.CoreMod.apotheosis/COREMODLOG]: Replaced 3 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in org/violetmoon/quark/content/tools/item/AncientTomeItem [10May2024 15:30:00.979] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Ancient Wood... [10May2024 15:30:01.063] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Armed Armor Stands... [10May2024 15:30:01.068] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Auto Walk Keybind... [10May2024 15:30:01.079] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Automatic Recipe Unlock... [10May2024 15:30:01.080] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Automatic Tool Restock... [10May2024 15:30:01.111] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Azalea Wood... [10May2024 15:30:01.112] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Back Button Keybind... [10May2024 15:30:01.113] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id kubejs:send_data_from_client [10May2024 15:30:01.114] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id kubejs:send_data_from_server [10May2024 15:30:01.114] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Backpack... [10May2024 15:30:01.123] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id kubejs:paint [10May2024 15:30:01.149] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id kubejs:add_stage [10May2024 15:30:01.159] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id kubejs:remove_stage [10May2024 15:30:01.180] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id kubejs:sync_stages [10May2024 15:30:01.186] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Beacon Redirection... [10May2024 15:30:01.190] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering C2S receiver with id kubejs:first_click [10May2024 15:30:01.191] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Better Elytra Rocket... [10May2024 15:30:01.213] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id kubejs:toast [10May2024 15:30:01.213] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Big Stone Clusters... [10May2024 15:30:01.215] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id kubejs:reload_startup_scripts [10May2024 15:30:01.245] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id kubejs:display_server_errors [10May2024 15:30:01.246] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [dev.architectury.networking.forge.NetworkManagerImpl/]: Registering S2C receiver with id kubejs:display_client_errors [10May2024 15:30:01.277] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Blossom Trees... [10May2024 15:30:01.281] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Bottled Cloud... [10May2024 15:30:01.311] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Buckets Show Inhabitants... [10May2024 15:30:01.312] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Camera... [10May2024 15:30:01.321] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Campfires Boost Elytra... [10May2024 15:30:01.329] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Celebratory Lamps... [10May2024 15:30:01.331] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Chains Connect Blocks... [10May2024 15:30:01.334] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Chest Searching... [10May2024 15:30:01.354] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Chorus Vegetation... [10May2024 15:30:01.376] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Chute... [10May2024 15:30:01.378] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Climate Control Remover... [10May2024 15:30:01.379] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Color Runes... [10May2024 15:30:01.391] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Compasses Work Everywhere... [10May2024 15:30:01.395] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Compressed Blocks... [10May2024 15:30:01.396] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Coral On Cactus... [10May2024 15:30:01.398] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Corundum... [10May2024 15:30:01.459] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Crabs... [10May2024 15:30:01.478] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Crafter... [10May2024 15:30:01.481] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Crate... [10May2024 15:30:01.492] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Diamond Repair... [10May2024 15:30:01.495] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Dispensers Place Blocks... [10May2024 15:30:01.496] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Double Door Opening... [10May2024 15:30:01.508] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Dragon Scales... [10May2024 15:30:01.510] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Duskbound Blocks... [10May2024 15:30:01.511] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Dyeable Item Frames... [10May2024 15:30:01.513] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Easy Transfering... [10May2024 15:30:01.514] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Elytra Indicator... [10May2024 15:30:01.519] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Emotes... [10May2024 15:30:01.547] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Enchantment Predicates... [10May2024 15:30:01.548] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Enchantments Begone... [10May2024 15:30:01.549] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Ender Watcher... [10May2024 15:30:01.560] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Endermosh Music Disc... [10May2024 15:30:01.564] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Enhanced Ladders... [10May2024 15:30:01.574] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Expanded Item Interactions... [10May2024 15:30:01.608] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Fairy Rings... [10May2024 15:30:01.612] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Fallen Logs... [10May2024 15:30:01.614] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Feeding Trough... [10May2024 15:30:01.637] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Forgotten... [10May2024 15:30:01.693] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Foxhound... [10May2024 15:30:01.911] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Framed Glass... [10May2024 15:30:01.912] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Game Nerfs... [10May2024 15:30:01.913] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Glass Item Frame... [10May2024 15:30:01.926] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Glass Shard... [10May2024 15:30:01.931] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Glimmering Weald... [10May2024 15:30:02.014] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Gold Bars... [10May2024 15:30:02.015] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Gold Tools Have Fortune... [10May2024 15:30:02.023] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Grab Chickens... [10May2024 15:30:02.032] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Grate... [10May2024 15:30:02.047] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Gravisand... [10May2024 15:30:02.054] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Greener Grass... [10May2024 15:30:02.077] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Hedges... [10May2024 15:30:02.122] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Hoe Harvesting... [10May2024 15:30:02.129] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Hollow Logs... [10May2024 15:30:02.132] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Horses Swim... [10May2024 15:30:02.134] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Hotbar Changer... [10May2024 15:30:02.150] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Improved Sponges... [10May2024 15:30:02.155] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Improved Tooltips... [10May2024 15:30:02.178] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Industrial Palette... [10May2024 15:30:02.184] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Inventory Sorting... [10May2024 15:30:02.191] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Iron Rod... [10May2024 15:30:02.244] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Item Sharing... [10May2024 15:30:02.250] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Japanese Palette... [10May2024 15:30:02.251] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Leaf Carpet... [10May2024 15:30:02.257] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Lock Rotation... [10May2024 15:30:02.261] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Long Range Pick Block... [10May2024 15:30:02.262] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Magma Keeps Concrete Powder... [10May2024 15:30:02.262] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Magnets... [10May2024 15:30:02.298] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Map Washing... [10May2024 15:30:02.299] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Matrix Enchanting... [10May2024 15:30:02.348] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Metal Buttons... [10May2024 15:30:02.350] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Microcrafting Helper... [10May2024 15:30:02.362] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Midori... [10May2024 15:30:02.362] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Monster Box... [10May2024 15:30:02.362] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module More Banner Layers... [10May2024 15:30:02.363] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module More Brick Types... [10May2024 15:30:02.363] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module More Mud Blocks... [10May2024 15:30:02.363] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module More Note Block Sounds... [10May2024 15:30:02.364] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module More Potted Plants... [10May2024 15:30:02.365] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Narrator Readout... [10May2024 15:30:02.370] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Nether Brick Fence Gate... [10May2024 15:30:02.372] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Nether Obsidian Spikes... [10May2024 15:30:02.376] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module New Stone Types... [10May2024 15:30:02.393] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module No Durability On Cosmetics... [10May2024 15:30:02.394] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module No More Lava Pockets... [10May2024 15:30:02.394] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Obsidian Plate... [10May2024 15:30:02.394] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Overlay Shader... [10May2024 15:30:02.394] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Parrot Eggs... [10May2024 15:30:02.395] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Pat The Dogs... [10May2024 15:30:02.400] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Pathfinder Maps... [10May2024 15:30:02.408] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Permafrost... [10May2024 15:30:02.412] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Petals On Water... [10May2024 15:30:02.419] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Pickarang... [10May2024 15:30:02.430] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Pig Litters... [10May2024 15:30:02.431] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Pipes... [10May2024 15:30:02.453] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Pistons Move Tile Entities... [10May2024 15:30:02.458] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Poison Potato Usage... [10May2024 15:30:02.459] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Quick Armor Swapping... [10May2024 15:30:02.460] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Rainbow Lamps... [10May2024 15:30:02.460] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Raw Metal Bricks... [10May2024 15:30:02.460] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Reacharound Placing... [10May2024 15:30:02.461] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Redstone Randomizer... [10May2024 15:30:02.463] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Renewable Spore Blossoms... [10May2024 15:30:02.464] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Replace Scaffolding... [10May2024 15:30:02.466] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Rope... [10May2024 15:30:02.478] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Safer Creatures... [10May2024 15:30:02.481] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Seed Pouch... [10May2024 15:30:02.493] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Shear Vines... [10May2024 15:30:02.528] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Shiba... [10May2024 15:30:02.528] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Shingles... [10May2024 15:30:02.530] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Shulker Packing... [10May2024 15:30:02.530] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Simple Harvest... [10May2024 15:30:02.531] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Skull Pikes... [10May2024 15:30:02.542] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Slabs To Blocks... [10May2024 15:30:02.543] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Slime In A Bucket... [10May2024 15:30:02.556] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Slimes To Magma Cubes... [10May2024 15:30:02.559] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Snow Golem Player Heads... [10May2024 15:30:02.559] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Soul Candles... [10May2024 15:30:02.559] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Soul Sandstone... [10May2024 15:30:02.560] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Spawner Replacer... [10May2024 15:30:02.560] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Spiral Spires... [10May2024 15:30:02.564] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Stonelings... [10May2024 15:30:02.571] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Stools... [10May2024 15:30:02.574] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Sturdy Stone... [10May2024 15:30:02.579] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Thatch... [10May2024 15:30:02.582] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Tiny Potato... [10May2024 15:30:02.594] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Torch Arrow... [10May2024 15:30:02.609] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Toretoise... [10May2024 15:30:02.612] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Totem Of Holding... [10May2024 15:30:02.627] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Trowel... [10May2024 15:30:02.629] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Usage Ticker... [10May2024 15:30:02.630] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Uses For Curses... [10May2024 15:30:02.639] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Utility Recipes... [10May2024 15:30:02.642] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Variant Animal Textures... [10May2024 15:30:02.648] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Variant Bookshelves... [10May2024 15:30:02.651] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Variant Chests... [10May2024 15:30:02.694] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Variant Furnaces... [10May2024 15:30:02.728] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Variant Ladders... [10May2024 15:30:02.729] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Variant Selector... [10May2024 15:30:02.742] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Vertical Planks... [10May2024 15:30:02.743] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Vertical Slabs... [10May2024 15:30:02.793] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Vexes Die With Their Masters... [10May2024 15:30:02.794] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Villager Rerolling Rework... [10May2024 15:30:02.794] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Villagers Follow Emeralds... [10May2024 15:30:02.796] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Wooden Posts... [10May2024 15:30:02.798] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Wool Shuts Up Minecarts... [10May2024 15:30:02.798] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Wraith... [10May2024 15:30:02.803] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module Zombie Villagers On Normal... [10May2024 15:30:02.809] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructing module More Stone Variants... [10May2024 15:30:02.810] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Constructed 163 modules. [10May2024 15:30:02.811] [modloading-worker-0/INFO] [quark-zeta/]: Dispatching ZModulesReady to 1 listener [10May2024 15:30:03.046] [modloading-worker-0/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeConfigSpec/CORE]: Configuration file C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\profiles\create\config\quark-common.toml is not correct. Correcting [10May2024 15:30:03.160] [Render thread/FATAL] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/LOADING]: Failed to complete lifecycle event CONSTRUCT, 2 errors found [10May2024 15:30:03.394] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.client.Options/]: Removed resource pack mod_resources from options because it doesn't seem to exist anymore [10May2024 15:30:03.394] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.client.Options/]: Removed resource pack Moonlight Mods Dynamic Assets from options because it doesn't seem to exist anymore [10May2024 15:30:03.609] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.sound.SoundEngineLoadEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:03.764] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterColorHandlersEvent$Block to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:03.766] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterColorHandlersEvent$Item to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:03.890] [Render thread/INFO] [HammerLib/]: Registered custom glint render buffers. [10May2024 15:30:04.263] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RenderLevelStageEvent$RegisterStageEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.498] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterParticleProvidersEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.679] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterClientReloadListenersEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.680] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.EntityRenderersEvent$RegisterLayerDefinitions to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.680] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.EntityRenderersEvent$RegisterRenderers to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.690] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterTextureAtlasSpriteLoadersEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.691] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterClientTooltipComponentFactoriesEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.692] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterEntitySpectatorShadersEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.693] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterKeyMappingsEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.695] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterRecipeBookCategoriesEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.716] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterGuiOverlaysEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.725] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterDimensionSpecialEffectsEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.726] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterNamedRenderTypesEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.727] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterColorHandlersEvent$ColorResolvers to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.728] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterItemDecorationsEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:04.759] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RegisterPresetEditorsEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:05.294] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.packs.resources.ReloadableResourceManager/]: Reloading ResourceManager: vanilla, KubeJS Resource Pack [assets], file/No Block Break Particles 1.20 - 1.20.1.zip, file/No Eating Particles without Smaller Utils.zip [10May2024 15:30:05.297] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.packs.FilePackResources/]: Ignored non-lowercase namespace: .DS_Store in C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\profiles\create\resourcepacks\No Eating Particles without Smaller Utils.zip [10May2024 15:30:05.327] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.packs.FilePackResources/]: Ignored non-lowercase namespace: .DS_Store in C:\Users\{COMPUTER_USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\com.modrinth.theseus\profiles\create\resourcepacks\No Eating Particles without Smaller Utils.zip [10May2024 15:30:05.480] [Render thread/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event net.minecraftforge.client.event.ModelEvent$RegisterGeometryLoaders to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:05.644] [Render thread/INFO] [KubeJS Client/]: Client resource reload complete! [10May2024 15:30:05.734] [Worker-Main-2/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.font.providers.UnihexProvider/]: Found unifont_all_no_pua-15.0.06.hex, loading [10May2024 15:30:05.804] [Worker-Main-3/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.packs.FilePackResources/]: Invalid path in datapack: minecraft:models/.DS_Store, ignoring [10May2024 15:30:05.805] [Worker-Main-3/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.packs.FilePackResources/]: Invalid path in datapack: minecraft:models/item/.DS_Store, ignoring [10May2024 15:30:05.892] [Worker-Main-5/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event com.legacy.structure_gel.api.events.RegisterArmorTrimTexturesEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:05.957] [Worker-Main-5/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.packs.FilePackResources/]: Invalid path in datapack: minecraft:textures/item/.DS_Store, ignoring [10May2024 15:30:06.342] [Worker-Main-7/ERROR] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/]: Cowardly refusing to send event com.legacy.structure_gel.api.events.RegisterArmorTrimTexturesEvent to a broken mod state [10May2024 15:30:07.527] [Render thread/FATAL] [net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeMod/]: Preparing crash report with UUID 929524e4-58f8-4bda-b84a-0b0b889a66ab [10May2024 15:30:07.668] [Render thread/FATAL] [net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeMod/]: Preparing crash report with UUID ff0e45ea-abcc-4804-8361-b834802d09d5  
    • I want to manage player achievements, but I cannot find the event I need. How can I do it?
    • hi ! my name is Silver !  I am a staff memeber on the  smp server that goes by the name “Decimal SMP”  we offer a great support/staff team a great environment for new and experienced players !  A little bit about us : we are a lore based smp witch means we like to create stories and events to act on referring to some of the more popular smps such as Dream Smp , Hermitcraft etc etc  Our server has only been out for  a few days come get a good head start with a great community ! our staff team and myself the owner are always around !  if this interests you i hope to see you in the server soon  claims pvp by choice player head drops /tpa / home /trade and much more non vanilla breaking plugins  https://discord.gg/SaNwzszmvV  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.