Forge 1.14.3 not installing

Rokis

So I downloaded the forge installer from their website. Then I ran it, everything was fine and at the end I got a message: Forge 1.14.3 successfully installed ...(I don't remember the message word by word, but basically it says that everything is good plus I have seen people on YT get this message in tutorials when everything is alright). So I happily open my MC and BOOM! There is nothing... No special forge installation versions, basically I don't get that special forge version and so I can't run it. What do I do so that the forge version appears? BTW I have optifine too (I have installed and played with it earlier) so maybe optifine doesn't allow the forge installation 

Here is what I'm talking about: I don't see that forge installation (3rd from the top), I only see my normal versions (this is not my screenshot).

wIPdO.png

Sorry for caps, but basically my antivirus decided that this forge installer is a threat so it isolated it and all of this time forge installer was running in a "testing sandbox" created by antivirus. So I turned that thing off and it succesfully installed forge now!