"Fatally Missing Registry Entries"

Thestancis

I am absolutely crap at anything related to Computers, so please be as simple as you can be

I am playing a Server with a few of my friends, its modded with 41 mods. We restarted the server and world to add Biomes 'O Plenty. When we added it, I tried joining, but each time I joined it simply said 'Fatally Missing Registry Entries'. I don't know how to fix the issue.

I have the log thingies of me trying to join 

05.01 22:12:57 [Server] User Authenticator #31/INFO [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: UUID of player Thestancis is be196f7b-757e-4934-a5e3-9efa1dd62f78 05.01 22:12:57 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #13/INFO [FML]: Client protocol version 2 05.01 22:12:57 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #13/INFO [FML]: Client attempting to join with 41 mods : [email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],questionablyimmersive@@VERSION@,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],com.elytradev.movingworld.common.asm.coremod@,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],davincisvessels@@DVESSELSVER@,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected] 05.01 22:12:57 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #13/INFO [journeymap]: CLIENT 05.01 22:12:57 [Disconnect] User [minecraft/NetHandlerPlayServer]: Thestancis has disconnected, reason: Disconnected 05.01 22:12:57 [Server] Server thread/INFO [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Thestancis left the game 05.01 22:13:39 [Server] Server thread/INFO [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: There are 2/10 players online: 05.01 22:13:39 [Server] Server thread/INFO [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Everest, Leo_Mecha

Message @Everest *The Neko*