[1.15.1] Multiple source sets / Bytecode is different than source

peter1745

So, I've been running into a small issue (more of an annoyance really) with the 1.15 and 1.14 builds of Forge. Not sure if it's intended, but there's multiple copies of the Minecraft/Forge source code linked as libraries in the Intellij project.

By this I mean that there's source code libraries from Minecraft/Forge 1.13.2 up to 1.15.1 linked as source to the MinecraftForge mapped snapshot library.

Now, I don't know if this is necessary, but maybe each version only contains the new code from that version, and the rest of the code that was not modified in-between version, is provided by the other source jars?

Regardless, the bytecode being different from the actual source is a bit annoying, and I haven't found a good way of solving this annoyance.

Below is a screenshot of the libraries.

Untitled.png

11 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

The multiple attached sources is an IntelliJ bug.

As for Bytecode is different than source: Yup, I get that, too. Haven't been able to debug properly since the new ForgeGradle. No idea what causes it.

So I'm assuming it's safe to remove all other source sets? Kind of annoying to try to navigate to a certain symbol only to end up in the wrong version of the class...