1.12.2 Block texture changes when in outside of dev environment.

Cilka

Hi,

I am currently making grass blocks. Noticed when I run the mod in dev the textures look as they should. The problem occurs when I run the mod in actual Minecraft the sides of the grass are removed. I used the block/cube_bottom_top parent instead of the block/grass in efforts to get the sides working, but to no avail. Would anyone know why this is the case? 

Dev environment

Spoiler

1974881615_Blueashedgrassdev.thumb.png.666306cf24dc7df69cb167e31e831deb.png

Prod Environment

Spoiler

801360679_Blueashedgrassprod.thumb.png.f5e8899cfca8dfdc661dbba541c04fdd.png

I haven't be able to run into the issue using the minecraft launcher, but I does occur when running on Technic. I have the same exact mods on both launchers, and running the same version of minecraft(12.23.5.2847). I'm just going to chock this up to the gods punishing me for my coding transgressions. 

On 12/29/2019 at 5:16 PM, diesieben07 said:

This was using Forge installed to the vanilla launcher.

If you don't own a domain, you can use something like mod.modidhere.

Also, I've took your suggestion, and found the blocks and items that previously were generated are removed despite me having an internal ordering system for registering blocks. Is there anyway that I can translate mod ids for worlds that are already are using the mod, or is it going to be a start from scratch situation?