Multiple Errors: Modded Forge Server

ixarxk

I made a mod pack through the twitch launcher and developed it on single player with the intent to turn it into a server. But now that I have done so I have many errors of the parsing variety and I have no clue how to fix it. I once ran a clean vanilla server but this is out of my scope of knowledge. On top of that when I try or anyone else tried to connect to my server it would tell them "Internal exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: The received string length is longer than maximum allowed 24 > 20" this error is my roadblock so to speak as I am clueless and it is keeping me from utilizing my server. Any help with this error and/or my parsing errors would be much appreciated. Attached is my latest log and a link to my full server if anyone is feeling brave.

Latest: https://mega.nz/#!DThiASQJ!w41F4o-WmUnAh4UuOmYn8TrjjVoSeNkRi99zImPXbbY

Debug: https://mega.nz/#!rbwEgQhS!F_76lXO43Bv4izvBq7E67yxkqZAC6yO6ndU6ld8OwGU

Server: https://mega.nz/#!Ge4GnSRA!dC35d9Oi1Tls9NukoCdlei0Ufiq_4X5dIc9yH29iZsQ

Thank you, ixarxk

Edited by ixarxk
Fixed links

22 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

The "parsing errors" are from mods removing recipes, but not removing the advancements for those recipes.

For the client error: Post the client logs.

So if I found a way to disable said achievements I'd be golden?

Just now, diesieben07 said:

No, from what I can tell those are just messages about the server ignoring those advancements. It should not prevent the server from starting.

Thank you and where would I find these client logs? In my server folder or through twitch launcher... or my AppData?

21 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

One of your mods has registered an invalid network channel (they can only be 20 characters in length, it has registered one with 24). Unfortunately the logging in this area is quite sparse, so there is no information about which mod it is.

You have to take out mods one by one until the error stops.

Thank you, you have been very helpful although I have some work ahead of me there will always be problems. :)