Which mod is this?

Scanoix

That a version of Forge for minecraft 1.12.2

http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.12.2.html

*edit: I know you have a higher  version, but it would seem that whatever the "eu" mod is (I would need logs to figure out what it is for sure) wants the exact version.

Edited by Ugdhar
extra note

Here is the latest.

really tnxlatest.log

25 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

That a version of Forge for minecraft 1.12.2

http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.12.2.html

*edit: I know you have a higher  version, but it would seem that whatever the "eu" mod is (I would need logs to figure out what it is for sure) wants the exact version.

[12:00:03] [Client thread/ERROR]: An exception was thrown, the game will display an error screen and halt.
net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MissingModsException: Mod rk (eu) requires [forge@[14.23.5.2768,14.23.5.2768]]

That's all I could find in the logs, I could not find more detail on what "Mod rk" is. Perhaps if there is a debug log, that would have more information?

image.png.b4d8bd54cb9799d3e56b0192463ed493.png

These files are the only that I've found under the voice "debug".

There is no one file .log

Someone of these can help you?

10 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

That's all I could find in the logs, I could not find more detail on what "Mod rk" is. Perhaps if there is a debug log, that would have more information?

1 hour ago, Ugdhar said:

I do not think those files have anything to do with this issue. Can you show me what files are in the logs folder in the minecraft game folder? Also perhaps a screenshot of your mods folder?

image.png.a8c86061ec00c74c2ab8ce9b127f872c.png

These are the files in the log folder.

image.thumb.png.18bcca1921905c979a2ff7265ba2722c.png

image.thumb.png.07f95e0311b779e1c80865fc3cece0b5.png

image.thumb.png.b3ccddc88e077820f182a6de0af997c0.png

image.thumb.png.0602c00df19ec36fdce82ac392c30a53.png

image.thumb.png.022d8968417622200ef007bec797ab66.png

image.png.3b3436688d9af3ccc4035570e28d4aa9.png

This is my mods folder.

I use twich launcher.

Really thank you for your support ☺️

Unfortunately I am not sure which mod it is that's causing the issue, due to the mod author using such a short non-descriptive modid "rk" and/or "eu".

The only thing I could think is to start fresh and add mods a couple at a time, testing after each addition to see that the game launches, or maybe start removing mods and doing the same thing.

Sorry I can't be more help, maybe someone else will see this, and have some ideas what is making it crash.

23 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

Unfortunately I am not sure which mod it is that's causing the issue, due to the mod author using such a short non-descriptive modid "rk" and/or "eu".

The only thing I could think is to start fresh and add mods a couple at a time, testing after each addition to see that the game launches, or maybe start removing mods and doing the same thing.

Sorry I can't be more help, maybe someone else will see this, and have some ideas what is making it crash.

Ok thank you so much. ☺️

• 2 months later...