[Solved] [Forge 1.14.4] Issue opening GUI

sangam1

Hey everyone,

I am getting this error:

[18:30:23] [Client thread/WARN] [minecraft/ScreenManager]: Trying to open invalid screen with name: gocraft

I have a literal headache trying to figure out why its throwing that error. Please excuse the messiness as I am going to clean up later.

This is my container

This is my screen

This is my client proxy

This is my item

I am able to have the item name show up and it shows in my hand, but when I right click it, I get that error. Anyone know why?

And sorry its all on GitHub.

Full Git:

Thanks in advance!!

-Edit- 

Here's also my registry:

-Edit-

Here's also my containers list:

Solution:

Something really stupid. I needed to add some annotations to being above:

Spoiler

public static final ContainerType<PCT_Container> PCT_CONTAINER = null;

Edited by sangam1
Solved

Have a problem? Same with me! :) I hate debugging did you know?

https://github.com/GummyBlasian/Inventory-Power/blob/master/src/main/java/com/sangam1/InventoryRepair/proxy/ClientProxy.java#L15
You need to register your screen, as you were trying to do here.

Here's mine as an example: https://github.com/TheMikeste1/Wabbits/blob/master/src/main/java/themikeste1/wabbits/Wabbits.java#L102

It needs to be client-side, so as long as you're initializing your client proxy only on the client-side you should be good.

Edited by TheMikeste1

1 minute ago, TheMikeste1 said:

I tried that, but it still has that error.

Here's a more detailed error log:

Spoiler

[22:02:09] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/GlDebugTextUtils]: OpenGL debug message, id=1283, source=API, type=ERROR, severity=HIGH, message=Error has been generated. GL error GL_STACK_OVERFLOW in (null): (ID: 173538523) Generic error
[22:02:09] [Client thread/WARN] [minecraft/ScreenManager]: Trying to open invalid screen with name: gocraft
[22:02:09] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/GlDebugTextUtils]: OpenGL debug message, id=1283, source=API, type=ERROR, severity=HIGH, message=Error has been generated. GL error GL_STACK_OVERFLOW in (null): (ID: 173538523) Generic error

Have a problem? Same with me! :) I hate debugging did you know?

21 minutes ago, sangam1 said:

I tried that, but it still has that error.

Hmm.. Okay. I poked around a little in your code, but I couldn't find where you were registering your container. Could you link that for me?

Edit: I'm dumb. It's here: https://github.com/GummyBlasian/Inventory-Power/blob/master/src/main/java/com/sangam1/InventoryRepair/Registry.java#L61

Edited by TheMikeste1