My mods won’t load in

GlizztTM

I’ve tried downloading three different forge versions, and in each version my mods don’t load. I’ve tried using 1.7.10, 1.6.4 and 1.6.2, but before I would try a different one I would delete everything from the previous version. The mod I am trying to download is dragon block c. Does anyone have any solution or have seen similar problems happen to them and know of a way to fix it? If so, please respond ASAP!

B93EF1E9-5B83-432A-820B-394E063858E5.jpeg

90C208C0-57F8-47C2-80B6-AFEDE8368E83.jpeg

Edited by GlizztTM

2 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

You will need to update to a current (1.12.2+) version to receive support here. Those versions are really old, and no longer supported due to age.

Even if the mod’s current version is 1.7.10? Would it work if I use the 1.12.2 one? 

1 minute ago, GlizztTM said:

Even if the mod’s current version is 1.7.10? Would it work if I use the 1.12.2 one?

If the mod doesn't have a newer version past 1.7.10, you would either have to wait for the author to update it, or (with permission and source) update it yourself. Mods, for the most part, will only work with the version of forge they are built with.

3 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

If the mod doesn't have a newer version past 1.7.10, you would either have to wait for the author to update it, or (with permission and source) update it yourself. Mods, for the most part, will only work with the version of forge they are built with.

Unfortunately he passed away. His brother updates the mod.. though it has been a while, but I have seen some people play with the current version this year. Thanks anyways though. I’ll just keep searching up ways to try and make it work 

Edited by GlizztTM

• Guest locked this topic