[1.14.4]Structure loot table?

Krevik

Hey there. I am having problem with adding loot to chests in my structure. Structure is built using jigsaw pieces just like vanilla villages. However I cannot find a word about placing loot in the chests. Does anyone know how to do it? / Where to find the code about populating vanilla villages chests?

14 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

You can see the structure NBT format here:

https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Structure_block_file_format

For tile entities the tile entity NBT is stored in the structure file. This enables you to set the LootTable property of chests (see here).

I've already been checking this. Also I opened a village structure with chests, and I could find nothing. Am I missing something?

5 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

Yes, you are. I looked at the village structure and there is definitely tile entity data in there.

Only one more question - do you know some good NBT editor, that will allow me to easily find chest inside "blocks" tag not inside "palette" tag?