Stop forge from reporting it self to server

Fajn

Hi, I just have a question if there is by any chance a possibility to stop FML report its existance to the FML compatible server.

I am asking, because I can not run replay mod on one server, because the totaly banned FML. As soon as i log on the server the server will kick me out with custom message, taht i should not have any mods installed.

please help with that. THX.

(Non native speaker of ENG. Please be patient with me if I make any mistakes in spelling or grammar. :))

3 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

No, there is no way to turn this off. If the server owners do not want you to use these things, you should not be using them.

Don't be a dick.

It is always nice to meet such a nice people.

I really enjoyed conversation with you.

For your info I wanted to use Replay mode to promote the server and to Cheater hunting as I was doing this for quite some time.

Also it is really nice, that you are calling your self a dick with small "d". :D

8 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

It doesn't matter what you want to use it for.

If the server owner does not want it, don't do it. Or talk to them and ask for permission instead of trying to sneakily bypass it.

Now that, my friend, is a stretch.

Ok. I was just asking.
And sorry for the previous, I just really don't like when people are calling me like that when it is not necessary. :D

Just want to say that if I would like to hack on that server... I know a ton of ways to do so as I'm playing on that server for about 5 years.

So again sorry for the insult, I was just defending my self. Be sure that that is nothing oersonal against you. :D

By, thanks and have a good game session.

Edited by Fajn