[solved]Location for textures folowing Pahimar's setup (episode 4 version).

Mazetar

Hi all!

I have setup my eclipse workspace as Pahimar has inn episode 4 of his series, which is quite similar to the old way I used to have it pre 1.5.

Now I'm facing the same problem as I had with my old setup, I can't get my textures located correctly. I tried looking into how EE3 is doing it but as far as I can tell he has the same setup as me.

Inside the EE3 folder on my disk there's common folder cotaining the src and an resources folder containing the textures, giving this path:

"resources\mods\ee3\textures\blocks"

For my mod I have the following structure:

"resources\mods\mazlt\textures\blocks"

where mazlt is the ModID I used inn the code.

Even so the textures won't show up, I have even tried moving the mods directory around to the common folder and the main mod folder without any luck.

So now I'm quite puzzled by the mistake I must have made somewhere, I'm sure it's a lame typo or something but I can't seem to find it.

Could someone point me inn the direction of my mistake? :)

If you guys dont get it.. then well ya.. try harder...

Hi all!

I have setup my eclipse workspace as Pahimar has inn episode 4 of his series, which is quite similar to the old way I used to have it pre 1.5.

Now I'm facing the same problem as I had with my old setup, I can't get my textures located correctly. I tried looking into how EE3 is doing it but as far as I can tell he has the same setup as me.

Inside the EE3 folder on my disk there's common folder cotaining the src and an resources folder containing the textures, giving this path:

"resources\mods\ee3\textures\blocks"

For my mod I have the following structure:

"resources\mods\mazlt\textures\blocks"

where mazlt is the ModID I used inn the code.

Even so the textures won't show up, I have even tried moving the mods directory around to the common folder and the main mod folder without any luck.

So now I'm quite puzzled by the mistake I must have made somewhere, I'm sure it's a lame typo or something but I can't seem to find it.

Could someone point me inn the direction of my mistake? :)

If you guys dont get it.. then well ya.. try harder...

Just a stab in the dark, but try a slash in front of it all too.

In my projects I have /co/uk/silvania/[modname]/blocks.png - If I don't have / before co, it doesn't work.

Then again, I'm still on 1.4.7 so I don't know how useful that is :P

width=463 height=200

http://s13.postimg.org/z9mlly2av/siglogo.png[/img]

My mods (Links coming soon)

Cities | Roads | Remula | SilvaniaMod | MoreStats

Just a stab in the dark, but try a slash in front of it all too.

In my projects I have /co/uk/silvania/[modname]/blocks.png - If I don't have / before co, it doesn't work.

Then again, I'm still on 1.4.7 so I don't know how useful that is :P

width=463 height=200

http://s13.postimg.org/z9mlly2av/siglogo.png[/img]

My mods (Links coming soon)

Cities | Roads | Remula | SilvaniaMod | MoreStats

several things: 1st being you you need to use the name of the the mod folder/jar is housing the texture such as "mazlt:whatever:" for whatever.png

2nd, you need to make sure your resource folder is marked as a source folder, yes it is important

3rd, refresh the resource folder when you add new things

Most people spend their time fearing what they already know, but unfortunately what they really have to fear is what they don't know

several things: 1st being you you need to use the name of the the mod folder/jar is housing the texture such as "mazlt:whatever:" for whatever.png

2nd, you need to make sure your resource folder is marked as a source folder, yes it is important

3rd, refresh the resource folder when you add new things

Most people spend their time fearing what they already know, but unfortunately what they really have to fear is what they don't know