help meh plzz AnvilChunkLoader error o.0

kennylmao

I have no idea what is the matter but when I hit Esc or look at a certain block, my Minecraft crash. And I don't even know what block/item/sprite makes my game crash D=

I've never get a AnvilChunkLoader error before in my history of fails. :(

24 mods loaded

Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_S_C3

Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.164

FML v2.2.106.176

Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.106.176 for Minecraft 1.2.5

mod_CodeChickenCore : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_MinecraftForge : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_ModLoaderMp : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_NotEnoughItems : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_MoreNaturalSugarCaneWAGT : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_MoreStrongholdsWAGT : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_MoreFlintWAGT : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_MoreMushroomBiomesWAGT : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_MorePumpkinsWAGT : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_FlatBedrockWAGT : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_MoreRedMushroomsWAGT : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_WorldAndGenerationTweaks : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_MoreVillagesWAGT : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_NaturalMelonsWAGT : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_ReiMinimap : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_Backpack : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_coaltodiamond : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_crops : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_generate : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_OresDropMores : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_Crossbows : Available (minecraft.jar)

mod_TF2Dispenser : Available (TF2Dispenser.zip)

mod_TF2Teleporter : Available (TF2Teleporter.zip)

mod_ThaumCraft : Available (ThaumCraft2.1.6d.zip)

Minecraft has crashed!     

----------------------     

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT c968531c --------

Generated 7/11/12 9:23 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

Java: 1.7.0_03, Oracle Corporation

VM: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: Intel Cantiga version 2.0.0 - Build 7.15.10.1554, Intel

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ge (wrong name: me)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at aiv.a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:135)

at aiv.a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:108)

at ko.b(ChunkProvider.java:183)

at ko.a(ChunkProvider.java:270)

at xD.c(World.java:2818)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1877)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:825)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:753)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT 130c479c ----------

I forgot something..

The mods order according to MCPatcher

minecraftforge-client-3.3.8.164

ModLoaderMP 1.2.5 v1

Optifine_1.2.5_HD_S_C3

CodeChickenCore-Client 0.5.2

NotEnoughItems-Client 1.2.2

WorldAndGenerationTweaksMod-v0.7.0-mc1.2.5

[1.2.5]ReiMinimap_v3.0_04

NEI_ThaumcraftPlugin 1.0.6.15

NEIPatch (for FarmCraft I think)

FPS++

frlc_c_1.4 (fewer ravine  lesser cave)

Backpack_CLIENT_1-2-5

Coal to Diamond v3 (craft coal + flint + sulphur to diamond)

FarmCraft_V1.0.3_minecraft_v1.2.5

More-XP_1-2-5

ODM (1.2.5) (Ore Drop More)

Crossbows V2.3

You're using MCPatcher. Don't. I've seen tons of threads already of people saying they get errors, only to have Lex tell them not to use MCPatcher.

Check out my

Texture Packs Thread here on the Forge Forum. :)

Currently in the process of adding some mod support for JohnSmith Texture Pack.

width=105 height=12https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_21351[/img]

width=209 height=19https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_772852[/img]

any suggestion on what patcher I should use? coz I'm lazy as sh*t to put everything in the jar and finding it not working out as I thought it would.

Well, with Forge (for the most part), mods don't normally go into the .jar. Some do, but with most, you can just put the downloaded .zip file containing the mod into the .minecraft/mods directory. Installing everything to the jar is more commonly seen when using only ModLoader without forge. A lot of mods out there don't have forge-specific install instructions, but that's normally because the mod is written with ModLoader. But for mods that require forge, they'll normally tell you if something is required to be put into the .jar. And for mods that do require you to install to the .jar... Is it so hard to make a back-up before you install the next mod?

Using patchers are fine and dandy, but I wouldn't expect them to work for everything. Besides, with doing it yourself, you can at least have some chance at knowing where you went wrong if you can't read error reports too well. My tip would be to just stop being so lazy...

tl;dr - Most mods with forge don't need to be installed to the jar, unless install instructions specify otherwise. And shame on you if you looked here first. CreeperFace.png

Check out my

Texture Packs Thread here on the Forge Forum. :)

Currently in the process of adding some mod support for JohnSmith Texture Pack.

width=105 height=12https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_21351[/img]

width=209 height=19https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_772852[/img]