• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I used to play modded minecraft a lot, but it's been a few months since I've played with any mods. I re-downloaded some of my favorite mods the other day and the game launched perfectly fine- but when I went to create/play a world the whole game crashed and I'm not entirely sure why. The game crashed whilst exception in server tick loop Error: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: isRemote   Any help is greatly appreciated! ^-^
    • Hi,   I'm having a problem reading the "large text" (titles/subtitles) displayed on screen.   The only reference to this problem I could find was in version 1.8 on this forum:   From that thread, the following code would retrieve the on-screen title by using Forge's ReflectionHelper to read protected fields: String title = (String) ReflectionHelper.findField(GuiIngame.class, "displayedTitle", "field_175201_x").get(Minecraft.getMinecraft().ingameGUI); alternatively using: String title = ReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(GuiIngame.class, Minecraft.getMinecraft().ingameGUI, "field_175201_x", "displayedTitle"); However, in 1.14, 1.12, and even 1.8 (for me), this returns an empty string no matter what, unless I manually set the field using ReflectionHelper.findField(GuiIngame.class, "displayedTitle", "field_175201_x").set(ClientUtils.mc().ingameGUI, "Hey this is a title sort of");   Setting the field in this will NOT create a title onscreen, and the actual onscreen title has no bearing on this field- I tested with in-game title commands, and titles set via: Minecraft.getMinecraft().ingameGUI.displayTitle("This will create an actual functional title", "But I can't access it with reflections", 0, 60, 1);   Is there an alternative to reflections in modern minecraft versions? Or am I missing something? I feel like I'm not accessing the correct instance of GuiInGame, however I can call methods on that instance just fine, so it might be reflections. I have never used reflections prior to this.   Using reflections without Forge's wrapper also produced the same result: Field f = GuiIngame.class.getDeclaredField("displayedTitle"); f.setAccessible(true); System.out.println(f.get(Minecraft.getMinecraft().ingameGUI));  
    • Click "Save" and make sure you have Java installed
    • Hi everyone,   Very new to forge (I've started last week) but far from new when it comes to programming.    I am trying to figure out a way to create an exact copy of the overworld. So far, I managed to create a copy (same seed, biomes and so on) but I would like player built structures to be included in this dimension.   Any hint on how I could achieve this?   Thanks!
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)