Fatally missing registry entries

iidivine4112

Hello,

I have been trying  to get the mod called "RLcraft" on my nitrado server.

After trying for ages i finally got it so far that its started up.

https://gyazo.com/33abd276595563823d3c74fa001e9dbf

Downloaded the serverpack of Rlcraft of this site:

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/rlcraft/download/2790197

After i try to connect atm, it gives me this error:

https://gyazo.com/a47359b7919c24205c7c119924d970e8

As the server is live I have no clue what I am doing wrong.

Is there someone that could help me with this?

If there is extra information needed please reply and ill post the extra information needed!

1 minute ago, iidivine4112 said:

After trying for ages i finally got it so far that its started up. 

Anything you changed on the server must also be changed on the client. Config files, added/removed mods, etc.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

Just now, iidivine4112 said:

I have done that still gives me the same error..

What is output in the server console when you try to connect. Likewise post your latest.log and debug.log they will be under the logs folder where ever your modpack is installed at.

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

These 2?

latest.log is correct, but the debug.log is not I need the debug.log not any debug****.log.gz

If it would help, Im able to go to a discord call to resolve this! It would help me allot!

I'd prefer to keep this to the forums.

2 minutes ago, iidivine4112 said:

The file doesnt want to be added..

Well the server console log will help more than the debug.log file I think anyways. Would you might putting that into a pastebin?

This should do it

That's not the whole log. If you can get the log from the logs folder in the server directory.

6 minutes ago, iidivine4112 said:

This is all the files i have which one is the correct one?

These two.
image.thumb.png.3bec5210657ca3cd898e44da4db345cc.png

Debug file is to big to add.

I will add different files and in the end write 1,2 and 3

debug 1

https://pastebin.com/CTrxukkL

Debug 2

https://pastebin.com/JHHTVBZt

debug 3

https://pastebin.com/YLRT381u

The file went up to 3.3mb.. I have no clue how either

Sorry i couldnt do it different..

latest (1).log

Edited by iidivine4112

23 minutes ago, iidivine4112 said:

Debug file is to big to add.

Ok try creating a new world, because this doesn't look to good; might just be a problem with the pack however.

[09:56:19] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML]: The world e380fa (World) may have leaked: seen 15 times.

And it doesn't just stop at 15 it went up to 110.

To be double sure that you are using the same config files by downloading them from the server and putting them in the config folder of your modpack folder.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, iidivine4112 said:

Can i give u a good review somewhere? 

You can react to my posts that helped you if you want.

• Thanks 1