• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• @Mod.EventBusSubscriber only registers static @SubscribeEvent methods, your onPlayerJoin method isn't static. See the documentation for more details.
    • You need to create a literal argument (Commands.literal) for "string" and call requires/then/execute on that as necessary and do the same for "player". In your main command registration (where you call CommandDispatcher#register), create a literal argument for "testcommand" and call then on it with the result of each literal method chain.   If string and player are more like separate commands than modes of the same command, you can move each sub-command into its own class with a static method that returns an ArgumentBuilder<CommandSource, ?> (the result of the literal method chain) and call these methods in the then calls of the main command registration.   See ForgeCommand or my TestMod3Command for examples of this.
    • You got to remember, forge doesn't have everything replaced into their own words nor resources. Sure I agree with you in this, but it mainly tells the user(s) that it's a default Minecraft item with the assets domain. Also, it'll take some time to replace some of it just with their own domain, but I like it.
    • I am not sure what is not working. this is the whole file (not including imports) for my eventHandler.   @Mod.EventBusSubscriber(bus=Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus.FORGE) public class OnPlayerJoin { static { System.out.println("PlayerLoggedInEvent registered"); } @SubscribeEvent(priority = EventPriority.HIGHEST) public void onPlayerJoin(PlayerEvent.PlayerLoggedInEvent event) { System.out.println("Player logged in"); } }   The static method gets fired and prints into the console. However, when the player logs in, the print method does not print to the console. What it seems to be, is that the file is loaded, but the event isnt fired when a player logs in.. 
    • 1.8.9 is no longer supported on this forum due to its age. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)