White Screen after adding the Newest Forestry

A1994SC

I've recently been having trouble when adding the newest version of forestry to my 'pack.' The 'pack' I'm using is Direwolf20's for his season 4 LP. I copied the Console from my multimc and replace the what i thought was personal info with '<>', not exactly sure if it's a forge problem or not but I figured this is the best place for help.

Here is the Log. And Thank you.

Instance started with command: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe -Xmx2048m -Xms1024m -cp

"C:\Users\<MultiMC Loc>\MC" MultiMCLauncher "C:\Users\<MultiMC Loc>\MC\instances\Back-Up_(Doing_my_Best)_001\.minecraft"

"Player" <Code>

Loading jars...

Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/<MultiMC Loc>/MC/instances/Back-Up_(Doing_my_Best)_001/.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar

Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/<MultiMC Loc>/MC/instances/Back-Up_(Doing_my_Best)_001/.minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar

Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/<MultiMC Loc>/MC/instances/Back-Up_(Doing_my_Best)_001/.minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar

Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/<MultiMC Loc>/MC/instances/Back-Up_(Doing_my_Best)_001/.minecraft/bin/jinput.jar

Loading natives...

Fixed Minecraft Path: Field was private static java.io.File net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.aj

MCDIR: C:\Users\<MultiMC Loc>\MC\instances\Back-Up_(Doing_my_Best)_001\.minecraft

27 achievements

191 recipes

LWJGL Version: 2.8.3

OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_C3

Tue Jul 10 20:50:11 EDT 2012

Java: 1.6.0_30, Sun Microsystems Inc.

VM: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.

LWJGL: 2.8.3

OpenGL: Intel® G41 Express Chipset version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2302, Intel

OpenGL Version: 2.1

OpenGL Fancy fog: Not available (GL_NV_fog_distance)

Checking for new version

setupTexture: "/title/mojang.png", id: 1

Version found: C3

Jul 10, 2012 8:50:11 PM cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler beginLoading

INFO: Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization

Jul 10, 2012 8:50:11 PM cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler beginLoading

INFO: Completed early MinecraftForge initialization

2012-07-10 20:50:11 [iNFO] Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.78.153 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading

2012-07-10 20:50:11 [iNFO] Forge Mod Loader has detected optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_C3, enabling compatibility features

2012-07-10 20:50:11 [iNFO] Loading mods from C:\Users\<MultiMC Loc>\MC\instances\Back-Up_(Doing_my_Best)_001\.minecraft\mods

2012-07-10 20:50:12 [iNFO] File NEI_RailCraftPlugin 1.2.2.zip contained no mods

2012-07-10 20:50:12 [iNFO] File NEI_RedPowerPlugin 1.2.2.zip contained no mods

2012-07-10 20:50:12 [iNFO] File NEI_ThaumcraftPlugin 1.0.6.15.zip contained no mods

2012-07-10 20:50:12 [iNFO] Directory rei_minimap contained no mods

2012-07-10 20:50:12 [iNFO] Forge Mod Loader has loaded 38 mods

MinecraftForge v3.3.8.152 Initialized

2012-07-10 20:50:12 [iNFO] MinecraftForge v3.3.8.152 Initialized

setupTexture: "/ee/art/sprites/eqexterra.png", id: 3

setupTexture: "/ee/art/sprites/eqexsheet.png", id: 4

Initializing alchemy values for Equivalent Exchange..

Railcraft: MinecraftForge minor version mismatch, expecting 3.1.x, may lead to unexpected behavior

WARNING: Found unknown Windows version: Windows 7

Attempting to use default windows plug-in.

Loading: net.java.games.input.DirectAndRawInputEnvironmentPlugin

IndustrialCraft 2: MinecraftForge minor version mismatch, expecting 3.1.x, may lead to unexpected behavior

[iC2] Config loaded from C:\Users\<MultiMC Loc>\MC\instances\Back-Up_(Doing_my_Best)_001\.minecraft\config\IC2.cfg

setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_0.png", id: 9

setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_cable.png", id: 10

setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_electric.png", id: 11

setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_generator.png", id: 12

setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_machine.png", id: 13

setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_machine2.png", id: 14

setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_personal.png", id: 15

setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/item_0.png", id: 16

setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/crops_0.png", id: 17

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/BlueItem.png", id: 18

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/RSL.png", id: 19

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/BlueLiquid.png", id: 20

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/BluePower.png", id: 21

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/RS.png", id: 22

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/RSP.png", id: 23

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/AdvancedWoodClosed.png", id: 24

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/AdvancedWood.png", id: 25

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/AdvInsert.png", id: 26

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/Dist0.png", id: 27

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/Dist1.png", id: 28

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/Dist2.png", id: 29

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/Dist3.png", id: 30

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/Dist4.png", id: 31

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/Dist5.png", id: 32

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/RSLP.png", id: 33

setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/additionalpipes/resources/chunkloader.png", id: 34

CONFLICT @ -116 item slot already occupied by vd@4f2d26d2 while adding codechicken.enderstorage.ItemEnderChest@1d4fcd9a

Exception in thread "Minecraft main thread" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: stump

at forestry.plugins.PluginForestryApiculture.preInit(PluginForestryApiculture.java:132)

at forestry.core.ForestryCore.load(ForestryCore.java:60)

at forestry.core.ForestryClient.load(ForestryClient.java:34)

at forestry.mod_Forestry.load(mod_Forestry.java:26)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:351)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:263)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:604)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:203)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:426)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

ItemEnderChest's ID is conflicting with something. Go into the properties file and change the ItemEnderChest to an open slot if possible. -See below post

Check out my

Texture Packs Thread here on the Forge Forum. :)

Currently in the process of adding some mod support for JohnSmith Texture Pack.

width=105 height=12https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_21351[/img]

width=209 height=19https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D8135159_67366891_772852[/img]

Actually no, it has something to do with Forestry, its trying to access something called stump.

There isnt anything named that in Minecraft. Bug or install problem with Forestry.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Oh. :o Bear with me... I'm still somewhat newbish at reading error reports. :P But I see where that's at now. :D

EDIT: Oh, and Lex, do you mind if I wear a signature here or on MCF to try and help get people to chip in to you? I won't be intrusive about it. Just something similar to yours. :o

Check out my

I won't if you'd rather me not. I just want to see you streaming. And my +25 not to go to waste. xD

EDIT: But I suppose that can be my donation if the goal isn't reached. :)

Check out my

UPDATE YOUR EE! (and read the wiki)

or, if you can't update it:

If you are using mods incorporating the Forestry API (like ExtraBiomesXL and EE2): Remove the forestry/-Folder from their jars/zips to fix API clashes ("java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: stump").

No, you do NOT need jar modding!