[1.12.1 - 1.12.2] An already working method suddenly stop working out of nowhere

Gess1t

2 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

What exactly does not trigger? Have you used the debugger and checked why it does not trigger?

the PickUpitem method doesn't work, i still can't use the debugger due to minecraft "not responding" and log stuck at 57% when loading world

6 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

What do you mean by "doesn't work"? Is not called at all? Does not behave as you expect?

everything after (!event.getEntityPlayer().world.isRemote == true) doesn't work when picking up an item in MP

and only work in SG

Edited by Gess1t

3 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

The check is still wrong. You are still checking if isRemote is false (although in a roundabout way now). EntityItemPickupEvent is only fired on the (logical) server.

You are observing it to "work" in single player because single player is using an integrated server. This server fires the event, you then reach across logical sides into the logical client and do stuff there (because you are still checking for isRemote == false). You cannot use this event if you want your code to run on the logical client.

maybe, but if isRemote is true, it doesn't do anything at all both on MP and SG

2 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Yes. Because, like I said, the event is only fired on the server.

If you want to use this event, your mod must also be installed on the server.

so i said previously that i needed my mod to be client-side only, and i know other mods do basicly the same thing, again client side and they aren't hitting that logical side thing a good example : InventorySpam

finally found they github checking out

https://github.com/gigaherz/InventorySpam/blob/master/src/main/java/gigaherz/inventoryspam/InventorySpam.java

i think they use that part to check for new items :

public class PlayerContainerHooks
  {
  private static PlayerContainer original;
  private static Runnable callback;

public static void afterSetAll(PlayerContainer playerContainer, List<ItemStack> stacks)
  {
  if (playerContainer == original && callback != null)
  callback.run();
  }

public static void setTarget(Container container, Runnable callback)
  {
  PlayerContainerHooks.original = (net.minecraft.inventory.container.PlayerContainer)container;
  PlayerContainerHooks.callback = callback;
  }
  }

what the mod does is basicly check the player inv for any new items every ticks, used it for a long time now, it work everywhere

maybe i could use that to trigger my check

it's also linked with a javascript file in the ressource folder :

https://github.com/gigaherz/InventorySpam/blob/master/src/main/resources/cm/playercontainer-setall-hook.js

EDIT: I'll try to reverse engineer it uding BON2 and bytecodeviewer like you recommanded to someone in the past

Eat more edits cause why not: sent a mail to gigaherz himself for authorization and details about how it work

Edited by Gess1t

deobf and decompiling was easy, reverse engineer it is something else, InventorySpam decompiled 1.12.2.zip-proycon.zip here is the decompiled code, the 3 class that i'm  interested in are ContainerWrapper.java /

ScrollingOverlay$ComparableItem.java / ScrollingOverlay.java

especially the line 236 to 422 in ScrollingOverlay.java , he's checking for new items every ticks, by copying every stacks in slots then he check them again for change, every ticks.

could probably be a good client side alternative to ItemPickupEvent.

what do you think about this??

Edited by Gess1t

13 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

Wtf? The mod is open source, you even linked to it above... Why on earth are you decompiling it?!

simple: no 1.12 branch available on github, it stop at 1.11.2, check it by yourself

i wouldn't have done it if it was in fact available, but it's not.

Edited by Gess1t

• 3 weeks later...

hey, i'm back, to ask one question

i'm trying to make e.entity work, but "e" cannot be resolved, so i assume there is a way to make it work, but from what i saw in other mods, it just work, normally, so why isn't it working in mine?

e.entity.PNG.c2598df70aea7e922969c78412551a27.PNG

EDIT: something might have happened cause i see this :

629292797_Capturedcran(587).png.be79348e6c44e79d41bd62d8019d4b49.png

event.getEntityPlayer()or other such things related to minecraft doesn't work anymore

event also doesn't work in any of my project anymore

MOAR EDIT: using a method that compare items in inventory with a previous one, it doesn't work, like it doesn't even trigger :

private ItemStack[] previous;
	private ItemStack[] now;

@SubscribeEvent
	public void PckUpItm(TickEvent.ClientTickEvent event) {
		if(Minecraft.getMinecraft().player != null) {
			EntityPlayer player = Minecraft.getMinecraft().player;
			int g = 0;
			System.out.println("starting to count e");
		for(int e=0; e < 36; e++) {
			System.out.println("checking slot " + e);
			ItemStack stack = player.inventory.getStackInSlot(e);
            if(previous[e] != stack) {
					if(!stack.isEmpty() && stack.getCount() == stack.getMaxStackSize()) {
						g++;
						System.out.println("g = " + g);
						previous[e] = stack;
						System.out.println("Itemstack " + e + "copied");
						if(g > 34) {
						Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.sendMessage(new TextComponentString("Your inventory is full"));
						return;

}
				}

}

}

}				

}

Edited by Gess1t

so i fixed the first issue by redoing the setup, this time in the recommended 1.12.2 forge build.

The issue with events is gone, now, i trying to debug my code, and when connecting to the server, the client crash cause of this line : 

i can't see what's wrong here, did someone cursed me with blindness 255 for infinity?

28 minutes ago, Gess1t said:

the client crash cause of this line : 

Hmm it crashed...why did it crash? If only it told us...

Spoiler

Post the stacktrace provided in the console when it crashed.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

10 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

Hmm it crashed...why did it crash? If only it told us...

Hide contents

Post the stacktrace provided in the console when it crashed.

Spoiler

[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Extra: []
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Running with arguments: [--userProperties, {}, --assetsDir, C:/Users/[user]/.gradle/caches/minecraft/assets, --assetIndex, 1.12, --accessToken{REDACTED}, --version, 1.12.2, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker]
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 14.23.5.2768 for Minecraft 1.12.2 loading
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_212, running on Windows 8.1:amd64:6.3, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_212
[19:02:46] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Apache Maven library folder was not in the format expected. Using default libraries directory.
[19:02:46] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Full: C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.maven\maven-artifact\3.5.3\7dc72b6d6d8a6dced3d294ed54c2cc3515ade9f4\maven-artifact-3.5.3.jar
[19:02:46] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Trimmed: c:/users/[user]/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/org.apache.maven/maven-artifact/3.5.3/
[19:02:46] [main/INFO] [FML]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation
[19:02:46] [main/INFO] [FML]: Detected deobfuscated environment, loading log configs for colored console logs.
2019-10-16 19:02:48,972 main WARN Disabling terminal, you're running in an unsupported environment.
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLCorePlugin (net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLForgePlugin (net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [FML]: Searching D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\run\.\mods for mods
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[19:02:52] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing
[19:02:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[19:02:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[19:02:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[19:02:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[19:02:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[19:02:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[19:02:55] [main/INFO] [minecraft/Minecraft]: Setting user: Player63
[19:03:05] [main/WARN] [minecraft/GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[19:03:05] [main/INFO] [minecraft/Minecraft]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[19:03:07] [main/INFO] [FML]: -- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
    Java Version: 1.8.0_212, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 928805112 bytes (885 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: 
    Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 431.60' Renderer: 'GeForce GT 1030/PCIe/SSE2'
[19:03:07] [main/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v14.23.5.2768 Initialized
[19:03:07] [main/INFO] [FML]: Starts to replace vanilla recipe ingredients with ore ingredients.
[19:03:07] [main/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 1036 ore ingredients
[19:03:08] [main/INFO] [FML]: Searching D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\run\.\mods for mods
[19:03:11] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 5 mods to load
[19:03:12] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, fullinvchecker] at CLIENT
[19:03:12] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, fullinvchecker] at SERVER
[19:03:13] [main/INFO] [minecraft/SimpleReloadableResourceManager]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Full Inventory Checker
[19:03:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[19:03:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 1168 ObjectHolder annotations
[19:03:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[19:03:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations
[19:03:14] [main/INFO] [FML]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[19:03:14] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[19:03:14] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[19:03:14] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[19:03:14] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[19:03:14] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [forge.VersionCheck]: [forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json
[19:03:14] [Thread-3/INFO] [FML]: Using alternative sync timing : 200 frames of Display.update took 6740098792 nanos
[19:03:15] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [forge.VersionCheck]: [forge] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[19:03:21] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[19:03:22] [Thread-5/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[19:03:22] [Thread-5/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[19:03:22] [Thread-5/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: OpenAL initialized.
[19:03:22] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: Sound engine started
[19:03:33] [main/INFO] [FML]: Max texture size: 16384
[19:03:34] [main/INFO] [minecraft/TextureMap]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
[19:03:38] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[19:03:38] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[19:03:38] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[19:03:38] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[19:03:39] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 5 mods
[19:03:39] [main/WARN] [minecraft/GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[19:03:39] [main/INFO] [mojang/NarratorWindows]: Narrator library for x64 successfully loaded
[19:03:41] [Realms Notification Availability checker #1/INFO] [mojang/RealmsClient]: Could not authorize you against Realms server: Invalid session id
[19:03:44] [main/INFO] [minecraft/GuiConnecting]: Connecting to localhost, 25565
[19:03:44] [Server Connector #1/ERROR] [minecraft/GuiConnecting]: Couldn't connect to server
java.lang.NullPointerException: group
    at io.netty.bootstrap.AbstractBootstrap.group(AbstractBootstrap.java:84) ~[AbstractBootstrap.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.createNetworkManagerAndConnect(NetworkManager.java:367) ~[NetworkManager.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting$1.run(GuiConnecting.java:68) [GuiConnecting$1.class:?]
[19:03:56] [main/INFO] [minecraft/GuiConnecting]: Connecting to localhost, 25565
[19:03:56] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Aborting client handshake "VANILLA"
[19:03:56] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: [Netty Client IO #1] Client side vanilla connection established
[19:03:59] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:PckUpItm:66]: starting to count e
[19:03:59] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:PckUpItm:68]: checking slot 0
[19:03:59] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Exception caught during firing event net.minecraftforge.fml.common.gameevent.TickEvent$ClientTickEvent@1cfa118b:
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at Gess.mod.Main.PckUpItm(Main.java:70) ~[Main.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_4_Main_PckUpItm_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182) [EventBus.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:344) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:1834) [Minecraft.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1187) [Minecraft.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:441) [Minecraft.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:118) [Main.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97) [start/:?]
    at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:25) [start/:?]
[19:03:59] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Index: 1 Listeners:
[19:03:59] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 0: NORMAL
[19:03:59] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 1: ASM: class Gess.mod.Main PckUpItm(Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/gameevent/TickEvent$ClientTickEvent;)V
[19:03:59] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 2: ASM: class Gess.mod.Main chkInv(Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/gameevent/TickEvent$ClientTickEvent;)V
[19:03:59] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 3: ASM: net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler@f80a0ad checkSettings(Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/gameevent/TickEvent$ClientTickEvent;)V
[19:04:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[19:04:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[19:04:01] [main/FATAL] [minecraft/Minecraft]: Unreported exception thrown!
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_4_Main_PckUpItm_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182) ~[EventBus.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:344) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:1834) ~[Minecraft.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1187) ~[Minecraft.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97) [start/:?]
[19:04:08] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:629]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 10/16/19 7:04 PM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
    at Gess.mod.Main.PckUpItm(Main.java:70)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_4_Main_PckUpItm_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:344)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:1834)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1187)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:441)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:118)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97)
    at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:25)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Client thread
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_4_Main_PckUpItm_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:344)

-- Affected level --
Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerSP['Player63'/2375, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=65.00, z=8.50]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 0, 0
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options: 
    Level spawn location: World: (8,64,8), Chunk: (at 8,4,8 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
    Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: 1 total; [EntityPlayerSP['Player63'/2375, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=65.00, z=8.50]]
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
    Server brand: vanilla
    Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.addWorldInfoToCrashReport(WorldClient.java:461)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.addGraphicsAndWorldToCrashReport(Minecraft.java:2888)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:470)
    at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 886002336 bytes (844 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)
    FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2768 5 mods loaded, 5 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

| State  | ID             | Version                             | Source                           | Signature |
    |:------ |:-------------- |:----------------------------------- |:-------------------------------- |:--------- |
    | UCHIJA | minecraft      | 1.12.2                              | minecraft.jar                    | None      |
    | UCHIJA | mcp            | 9.42                                | minecraft.jar                    | None      |
    | UCHIJA | FML            | 8.0.99.99                           | forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar | None      |
    | UCHIJA | forge          | 14.23.5.2768                        | forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar | None      |
    | UCHIJA | fullinvchecker | 0.3 - Compatible in 1.12.1 & 1.12.2 | bin                              | None      |

GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 431.60' Renderer: 'GeForce GT 1030/PCIe/SSE2'
    Launched Version: 1.12.2
    LWJGL: 2.9.4
    OpenGL: GeForce GT 1030/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 431.60, NVIDIA Corporation
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using GL 1.3 texture combiners.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.

Using VBOs: Yes
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: 
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    CPU: 4x Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4150T CPU @ 3.00GHz
[19:04:08] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:629]: #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\run\.\crash-reports\crash-2019-10-16_19.04.01-client.txt
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

Minecraft crash report :

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I let you down. Sorry :(

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --
Details:
    All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerSP['Player63'/2375, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=65.00, z=8.50]]
    Level generator options: 
    Level spawn location: World: (8,64,8), Chunk: (at 8,4,8 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
    Forced entities: 1 total; [EntityPlayerSP['Player63'/2375, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=65.00, z=8.50]]
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.addWorldInfoToCrashReport(WorldClient.java:461)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.addGraphicsAndWorldToCrashReport(Minecraft.java:2888)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Memory: 886002336 bytes (844 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

| State  | ID             | Version                             | Source                           | Signature |
    |:------ |:-------------- |:----------------------------------- |:-------------------------------- |:--------- |
    | UCHIJA | minecraft      | 1.12.2                              | minecraft.jar                    | None      |
    | UCHIJA | mcp            | 9.42                                | minecraft.jar                    | None      |
    | UCHIJA | FML            | 8.0.99.99                           | forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar | None      |
    | UCHIJA | forge          | 14.23.5.2768                        | forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar | None      |
    | UCHIJA | fullinvchecker | 0.3 - Compatible in 1.12.1 & 1.12.2 | bin                              | None      |

OpenGL: GeForce GT 1030/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 431.60, NVIDIA Corporation
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.

Resource Packs: 

debug.log

Spoiler

[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Extra: []
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Running with arguments: [--userProperties, {}, --assetsDir, C:/Users/[user]/.gradle/caches/minecraft/assets, --assetIndex, 1.12, --accessToken{REDACTED}, --version, 1.12.2, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker]
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:02:45] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Injecting tracing printstreams for STDOUT/STDERR.
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 14.23.5.2768 for Minecraft 1.12.2 loading
[19:02:45] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_212, running on Windows 8.1:amd64:6.3, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_212
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Java classpath at launch is:
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\bin
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\minecraft\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.12.2-14.23.5.2768\snapshot\20171003\forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.google.code.findbugs\jsr305\3.0.1\f7be08ec23c21485b9b5a1cf1654c2ec8c58168d\jsr305-3.0.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.mojang\patchy\1.1\aef610b34a1be37fa851825f12372b78424d8903\patchy-1.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\oshi-project\oshi-core\1.1\9ddf7b048a8d701be231c0f4f95fd986198fd2d8\oshi-core-1.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.dev.jna\jna\4.4.0\cb208278274bf12ebdb56c61bd7407e6f774d65a\jna-4.4.0.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.dev.jna\platform\3.4.0\e3f70017be8100d3d6923f50b3d2ee17714e9c13\platform-3.4.0.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.ibm.icu\icu4j-core-mojang\51.2\63d216a9311cca6be337c1e458e587f99d382b84\icu4j-core-mojang-51.2.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.sf.jopt-simple\jopt-simple\5.0.3\cdd846cfc4e0f7eefafc02c0f5dce32b9303aa2a\jopt-simple-5.0.3.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\io.netty\netty-all\4.1.9.Final\97860965d6a0a6b98e7f569f3f966727b8db75\netty-all-4.1.9.Final.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.google.guava\guava\21.0\3a3d111be1be1b745edfa7d91678a12d7ed38709\guava-21.0.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.commons\commons-lang3\3.5\6c6c702c89bfff3cd9e80b04d668c5e190d588c6\commons-lang3-3.5.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\commons-io\commons-io\2.5\2852e6e05fbb95076fc091f6d1780f1f8fe35e0f\commons-io-2.5.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\commons-codec\commons-codec\1.10\4b95f4897fa13f2cd904aee711aeafc0c5295cd8\commons-codec-1.10.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.jutils\jutils\1.0.0\e12fe1fda814bd348c1579329c86943d2cd3c6a6\jutils-1.0.0.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.google.code.gson\gson\2.8.0\c4ba5371a29ac9b2ad6129b1d39ea38750043eff\gson-2.8.0.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.mojang\authlib\1.5.25\9834cdf236c22e84b946bba989e2f94ef5897c3c\authlib-1.5.25.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.mojang\realms\1.10.22\bd0dccebdf3744c75f1ca20063f16e8f7d5e663f\realms-1.10.22.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.commons\commons-compress\1.8.1\a698750c16740fd5b3871425f4cb3bbaa87f529d\commons-compress-1.8.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.httpcomponents\httpclient\4.3.3\18f4247ff4572a074444572cee34647c43e7c9c7\httpclient-4.3.3.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.1.3\f6f66e966c70a83ffbdb6f17a0919eaf7c8aca7f\commons-logging-1.1.3.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.httpcomponents\httpcore\4.3.2\31fbbff1ddbf98f3aa7377c94d33b0447c646b6e\httpcore-4.3.2.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\it.unimi.dsi\fastutil\7.1.0\9835253257524c1be7ab50c057aa2d418fb72082\fastutil-7.1.0.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.logging.log4j\log4j-api\2.8.1\e801d13612e22cad62a3f4f3fe7fdbe6334a8e72\log4j-api-2.8.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.logging.log4j\log4j-core\2.8.1\4ac28ff2f1ddf05dae3043a190451e8c46b73c31\log4j-core-2.8.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.mojang\text2speech\1.10.3\48fd510879dff266c3815947de66e3d4809f8668\text2speech-1.10.3.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.minecraft\launchwrapper\1.12\111e7bea9c968cdb3d06ef4632bf7ff0824d0f36\launchwrapper-1.12.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.jline\jline\3.5.1\51800e9d7a13608894a5a28eed0f5c7fa2f300fb\jline-3.5.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.ow2.asm\asm-debug-all\5.2\3354e11e2b34215f06dab629ab88e06aca477c19\asm-debug-all-5.2.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.typesafe.akka\akka-actor_2.11\2.3.3\ed62e9fc709ca0f2ff1a3220daa8b70a2870078e\akka-actor_2.11-2.3.3.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.typesafe\config\1.2.1\f771f71fdae3df231bcd54d5ca2d57f0bf93f467\config-1.2.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang\scala-actors-migration_2.11\1.1.0\dfa8bc42b181d5b9f1a5dd147f8ae308b893eb6f\scala-actors-migration_2.11-1.1.0.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang\scala-compiler\2.11.1\56ea2e6c025e0821f28d73ca271218b8dd04926a\scala-compiler-2.11.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang.plugins\scala-continuations-library_2.11\1.0.2\e517c53a7e9acd6b1668c5a35eccbaa3bab9aac\scala-continuations-library_2.11-1.0.2.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang.plugins\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1\1.0.2\f361a3283452c57fa30c1ee69448995de23c60f7\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1-1.0.2.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang\scala-library\2.11.1\e11da23da3eabab9f4777b9220e60d44c1aab6a\scala-library-2.11.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang.modules\scala-parser-combinators_2.11\1.0.1\f05d7345bf5a58924f2837c6c1f4d73a938e1ff0\scala-parser-combinators_2.11-1.0.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang\scala-reflect\2.11.1\6580347e61cc7f8e802941e7fde40fa83b8badeb\scala-reflect-2.11.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang.modules\scala-swing_2.11\1.0.1\b1cdd92bd47b1e1837139c1c53020e86bb9112ae\scala-swing_2.11-1.0.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang.modules\scala-xml_2.11\1.0.2\820fbca7e524b530fdadc594c39d49a21ea0337e\scala-xml_2.11-1.0.2.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\521616dc7487b42bef0e803bd2fa3faf668101d7\lzma-0.0.1.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.sf.trove4j\trove4j\3.0.3\42ccaf4761f0dfdfa805c9e340d99a755907e2dd\trove4j-3.0.3.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.maven\maven-artifact\3.5.3\7dc72b6d6d8a6dced3d294ed54c2cc3515ade9f4\maven-artifact-3.5.3.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\c73b5636faf089d9f00e8732a829577de25237ee\codecjorbis-20101023.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.paulscode\codecwav\20101023\12f031cfe88fef5c1dd36c563c0a3a69bd7261da\codecwav-20101023.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\5c5e304366f75f9eaa2e8cca546a1fb6109348b3\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\73e80d0794c39665aec3f62eee88ca91676674ef\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\419c05fe9be71f792b2d76cfc9b67f1ed0fec7f6\soundsystem-20120107.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.jinput\jinput\2.0.5\39c7796b469a600f72380316f6b1f11db6c2c7c4\jinput-2.0.5.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.lwjgl.lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.4-nightly-20150209\697517568c68e78ae0b4544145af031c81082dfe\lwjgl-2.9.4-nightly-20150209.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.lwjgl.lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.4-nightly-20150209\d51a7c040a721d13efdfbd34f8b257b2df882ad0\lwjgl_util-2.9.4-nightly-20150209.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\java3d\vecmath\1.5.2\79846ba34cbd89e2422d74d53752f993dcc2ccaf\vecmath-1.5.2.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\ca.weblite\java-objc-bridge\1.0.0\6ef160c3133a78de015830860197602ca1c855d3\java-objc-bridge-1.0.0.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang\scala-actors\2.11.0\8ccfb6541de179bb1c4d45cf414acee069b7f78b\scala-actors-2.11.0.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.codehaus.plexus\plexus-utils\3.1.0\60eecb6f15abdb1c653ad80abaac6fe188b3feaa\plexus-utils-3.1.0.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\7ff832a6eb9ab6a767f1ade2b548092d0fa64795\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-linux.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\385ee093e01f587f30ee1c8a2ee7d408fd732e16\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\53f9c919f34d2ca9de8c51fc4e1e8282029a9232\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-osx.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.lwjgl.lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.4-nightly-20150209\b84d5102b9dbfabfeb5e43c7e2828d98a7fc80e0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.4-nightly-20150209-natives-windows.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.lwjgl.lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.4-nightly-20150209\931074f46c795d2f7b30ed6395df5715cfd7675b\lwjgl-platform-2.9.4-nightly-20150209-natives-linux.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.lwjgl.lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.4-nightly-20150209\bcab850f8f487c3f4c4dbabde778bb82bd1a40ed\lwjgl-platform-2.9.4-nightly-20150209-natives-osx.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\minecraft\deobfedDeps\compileDummy.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\minecraft\deobfedDeps\providedDummy.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\minecraft\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.12.2-14.23.5.2768\start
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Users\[user]\eclipse\java-2019-03\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\224\0\.cp\lib\javaagent-shaded.jar
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Java library path at launch is:
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_212\bin
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\WINDOWS\Sun\Java\bin
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\WINDOWS\system32
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\WINDOWS
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_212/bin/server
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_212/bin
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_212/lib/amd64
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\program files (x86)\common files\oracle\java\javapath
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\program files (x86)\common files\intel\shared libraries\redist\intel64\compiler
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\programdata\oracle\java\javapath
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\program files (x86)\intel\icls client\
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\program files\intel\icls client\
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\windows\system32
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\windows
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\windows\system32\wbem
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\program files (x86)\windows live\shared
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\program files\intel\intel(r) management engine components\dal
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\program files\intel\intel(r) management engine components\ipt
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\program files (x86)\intel\intel(r) management engine components\dal
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\program files (x86)\intel\intel(r) management engine components\ipt
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     d:\program files (x86)\livestreamer
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     d:\program files (x86)\streamlink\bin
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\program files (x86)\gtksharp\2.12\bin
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\python27
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     c:\program files\putty\
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     d:\program files\java\jdk1.8.0_212
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\Python27
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:\WINDOWS\system32
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     .
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     C:/Users/[user]/.gradle/caches/minecraft/net/minecraft/natives/1.12.2
[19:02:46] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Apache Maven library folder was not in the format expected. Using default libraries directory.
[19:02:46] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Full: C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.maven\maven-artifact\3.5.3\7dc72b6d6d8a6dced3d294ed54c2cc3515ade9f4\maven-artifact-3.5.3.jar
[19:02:46] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Trimmed: c:/users/[user]/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/org.apache.maven/maven-artifact/3.5.3/
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Determined Minecraft Libraries Root: .\libraries
[19:02:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Cleaning up mods folder: .\mods
[19:02:46] [main/INFO] [FML]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation
[19:02:46] [main/INFO] [FML]: Detected deobfuscated environment, loading log configs for colored console logs.
[19:02:49] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Instantiating coremod class FMLCorePlugin
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLCorePlugin (net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[19:02:49] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Added access transformer class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer to enqueued access transformers
[19:02:49] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Enqueued coremod FMLCorePlugin
[19:02:49] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Instantiating coremod class FMLForgePlugin
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLForgePlugin (net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[19:02:49] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Enqueued coremod FMLForgePlugin
[19:02:49] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: All fundamental core mods are successfully located
[19:02:49] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Discovering coremods
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [FML]: Searching D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\run\.\mods for mods
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[19:02:49] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[19:02:49] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Injecting coremod FMLCorePlugin \{net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin\} class transformers
[19:02:49] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Registering transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer
[19:02:49] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Registering transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.EventSubscriptionTransformer
[19:02:49] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Registering transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.EventSubscriberTransformer
[19:02:49] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Registering transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SoundEngineFixTransformer
[19:02:49] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Injection complete
[19:02:49] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Running coremod plugin for FMLCorePlugin \{net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin\}
[19:02:49] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Running coremod plugin FMLCorePlugin
[19:02:49] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Loading deobfuscation resource C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\minecraft\de\oceanlabs\mcp\mcp_snapshot\20171003\1.12.2\srgs\srg-mcp.srg with 36076 records
[19:02:52] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing
[19:02:52] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Coremod plugin class FMLCorePlugin run successfully
[19:02:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[19:02:52] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Injecting coremod FMLForgePlugin \{net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin\} class transformers
[19:02:52] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Injection complete
[19:02:52] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Running coremod plugin for FMLForgePlugin \{net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin\}
[19:02:52] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Running coremod plugin FMLForgePlugin
[19:02:52] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Coremod plugin class FMLForgePlugin run successfully
[19:02:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[19:02:52] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Loaded 213 rules from AccessTransformer config file forge_at.cfg
[19:02:52] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Validating minecraft
[19:02:53] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Minecraft validated, launching...
[19:02:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[19:02:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[19:02:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[19:02:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[19:02:55] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft]: Setting user: Player63
[19:03:05] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Creating vanilla freeze snapshot
[19:03:05] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Vanilla freeze snapshot created
[19:03:05] [main/WARN] [net.minecraft.client.settings.GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[19:03:05] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[19:03:07] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - LanguageManager took 0.003s
[19:03:07] [main/INFO] [FML]: -- System Details --
Details:
    Memory: 928805112 bytes (885 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)
    FML: 
[19:03:07] [main/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v14.23.5.2768 Initialized
[19:03:07] [main/INFO] [FML]: Starts to replace vanilla recipe ingredients with ore ingredients.
[19:03:07] [main/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 1036 ore ingredients
[19:03:07] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: File D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\run\config\injectedDependencies.json not found. No dependencies injected
[19:03:07] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Building injected Mod Containers [net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLContainer, net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeModContainer]
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Attempting to load mods contained in the minecraft jar file and associated classes
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found a minecraft related directory at D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\bin, examining for mod candidates
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found a minecraft related file at C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\minecraft\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.12.2-14.23.5.2768\snapshot\20171003\forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar, examining for mod candidates
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found a minecraft related file at C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.google.code.findbugs\jsr305\3.0.1\f7be08ec23c21485b9b5a1cf1654c2ec8c58168d\jsr305-3.0.1.jar, examining for mod candidates
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found a minecraft related file at C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.mojang\patchy\1.1\aef610b34a1be37fa851825f12372b78424d8903\patchy-1.1.jar, examining for mod candidates
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\oshi-project\oshi-core\1.1\9ddf7b048a8d701be231c0f4f95fd986198fd2d8\oshi-core-1.1.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.dev.jna\jna\4.4.0\cb208278274bf12ebdb56c61bd7407e6f774d65a\jna-4.4.0.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.dev.jna\platform\3.4.0\e3f70017be8100d3d6923f50b3d2ee17714e9c13\platform-3.4.0.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.ibm.icu\icu4j-core-mojang\51.2\63d216a9311cca6be337c1e458e587f99d382b84\icu4j-core-mojang-51.2.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.sf.jopt-simple\jopt-simple\5.0.3\cdd846cfc4e0f7eefafc02c0f5dce32b9303aa2a\jopt-simple-5.0.3.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\io.netty\netty-all\4.1.9.Final\97860965d6a0a6b98e7f569f3f966727b8db75\netty-all-4.1.9.Final.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.google.guava\guava\21.0\3a3d111be1be1b745edfa7d91678a12d7ed38709\guava-21.0.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.commons\commons-lang3\3.5\6c6c702c89bfff3cd9e80b04d668c5e190d588c6\commons-lang3-3.5.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\commons-io\commons-io\2.5\2852e6e05fbb95076fc091f6d1780f1f8fe35e0f\commons-io-2.5.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\commons-codec\commons-codec\1.10\4b95f4897fa13f2cd904aee711aeafc0c5295cd8\commons-codec-1.10.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.jutils\jutils\1.0.0\e12fe1fda814bd348c1579329c86943d2cd3c6a6\jutils-1.0.0.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.google.code.gson\gson\2.8.0\c4ba5371a29ac9b2ad6129b1d39ea38750043eff\gson-2.8.0.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.mojang\authlib\1.5.25\9834cdf236c22e84b946bba989e2f94ef5897c3c\authlib-1.5.25.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.mojang\realms\1.10.22\bd0dccebdf3744c75f1ca20063f16e8f7d5e663f\realms-1.10.22.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.commons\commons-compress\1.8.1\a698750c16740fd5b3871425f4cb3bbaa87f529d\commons-compress-1.8.1.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.httpcomponents\httpclient\4.3.3\18f4247ff4572a074444572cee34647c43e7c9c7\httpclient-4.3.3.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.1.3\f6f66e966c70a83ffbdb6f17a0919eaf7c8aca7f\commons-logging-1.1.3.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.httpcomponents\httpcore\4.3.2\31fbbff1ddbf98f3aa7377c94d33b0447c646b6e\httpcore-4.3.2.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\it.unimi.dsi\fastutil\7.1.0\9835253257524c1be7ab50c057aa2d418fb72082\fastutil-7.1.0.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.logging.log4j\log4j-api\2.8.1\e801d13612e22cad62a3f4f3fe7fdbe6334a8e72\log4j-api-2.8.1.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.logging.log4j\log4j-core\2.8.1\4ac28ff2f1ddf05dae3043a190451e8c46b73c31\log4j-core-2.8.1.jar
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found a minecraft related file at C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.mojang\text2speech\1.10.3\48fd510879dff266c3815947de66e3d4809f8668\text2speech-1.10.3.jar, examining for mod candidates
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.minecraft\launchwrapper\1.12\111e7bea9c968cdb3d06ef4632bf7ff0824d0f36\launchwrapper-1.12.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.jline\jline\3.5.1\51800e9d7a13608894a5a28eed0f5c7fa2f300fb\jline-3.5.1.jar
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found a minecraft related file at C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.ow2.asm\asm-debug-all\5.2\3354e11e2b34215f06dab629ab88e06aca477c19\asm-debug-all-5.2.jar, examining for mod candidates
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.typesafe.akka\akka-actor_2.11\2.3.3\ed62e9fc709ca0f2ff1a3220daa8b70a2870078e\akka-actor_2.11-2.3.3.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.typesafe\config\1.2.1\f771f71fdae3df231bcd54d5ca2d57f0bf93f467\config-1.2.1.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang\scala-actors-migration_2.11\1.1.0\dfa8bc42b181d5b9f1a5dd147f8ae308b893eb6f\scala-actors-migration_2.11-1.1.0.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang\scala-compiler\2.11.1\56ea2e6c025e0821f28d73ca271218b8dd04926a\scala-compiler-2.11.1.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang.plugins\scala-continuations-library_2.11\1.0.2\e517c53a7e9acd6b1668c5a35eccbaa3bab9aac\scala-continuations-library_2.11-1.0.2.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang.plugins\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1\1.0.2\f361a3283452c57fa30c1ee69448995de23c60f7\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1-1.0.2.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang\scala-library\2.11.1\e11da23da3eabab9f4777b9220e60d44c1aab6a\scala-library-2.11.1.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang.modules\scala-parser-combinators_2.11\1.0.1\f05d7345bf5a58924f2837c6c1f4d73a938e1ff0\scala-parser-combinators_2.11-1.0.1.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang\scala-reflect\2.11.1\6580347e61cc7f8e802941e7fde40fa83b8badeb\scala-reflect-2.11.1.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang.modules\scala-swing_2.11\1.0.1\b1cdd92bd47b1e1837139c1c53020e86bb9112ae\scala-swing_2.11-1.0.1.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang.modules\scala-xml_2.11\1.0.2\820fbca7e524b530fdadc594c39d49a21ea0337e\scala-xml_2.11-1.0.2.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\521616dc7487b42bef0e803bd2fa3faf668101d7\lzma-0.0.1.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.sf.trove4j\trove4j\3.0.3\42ccaf4761f0dfdfa805c9e340d99a755907e2dd\trove4j-3.0.3.jar
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found a minecraft related file at C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.maven\maven-artifact\3.5.3\7dc72b6d6d8a6dced3d294ed54c2cc3515ade9f4\maven-artifact-3.5.3.jar, examining for mod candidates
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\c73b5636faf089d9f00e8732a829577de25237ee\codecjorbis-20101023.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.paulscode\codecwav\20101023\12f031cfe88fef5c1dd36c563c0a3a69bd7261da\codecwav-20101023.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\5c5e304366f75f9eaa2e8cca546a1fb6109348b3\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\73e80d0794c39665aec3f62eee88ca91676674ef\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\419c05fe9be71f792b2d76cfc9b67f1ed0fec7f6\soundsystem-20120107.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.jinput\jinput\2.0.5\39c7796b469a600f72380316f6b1f11db6c2c7c4\jinput-2.0.5.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.lwjgl.lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.4-nightly-20150209\697517568c68e78ae0b4544145af031c81082dfe\lwjgl-2.9.4-nightly-20150209.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.lwjgl.lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.4-nightly-20150209\d51a7c040a721d13efdfbd34f8b257b2df882ad0\lwjgl_util-2.9.4-nightly-20150209.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\java3d\vecmath\1.5.2\79846ba34cbd89e2422d74d53752f993dcc2ccaf\vecmath-1.5.2.jar
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found a minecraft related file at C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\ca.weblite\java-objc-bridge\1.0.0\6ef160c3133a78de015830860197602ca1c855d3\java-objc-bridge-1.0.0.jar, examining for mod candidates
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.scala-lang\scala-actors\2.11.0\8ccfb6541de179bb1c4d45cf414acee069b7f78b\scala-actors-2.11.0.jar
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found a minecraft related file at C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.codehaus.plexus\plexus-utils\3.1.0\60eecb6f15abdb1c653ad80abaac6fe188b3feaa\plexus-utils-3.1.0.jar, examining for mod candidates
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\7ff832a6eb9ab6a767f1ade2b548092d0fa64795\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-linux.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\385ee093e01f587f30ee1c8a2ee7d408fd732e16\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.java.jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\53f9c919f34d2ca9de8c51fc4e1e8282029a9232\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-osx.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.lwjgl.lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.4-nightly-20150209\b84d5102b9dbfabfeb5e43c7e2828d98a7fc80e0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.4-nightly-20150209-natives-windows.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.lwjgl.lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.4-nightly-20150209\931074f46c795d2f7b30ed6395df5715cfd7675b\lwjgl-platform-2.9.4-nightly-20150209-natives-linux.jar
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Skipping known library file C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.lwjgl.lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.4-nightly-20150209\bcab850f8f487c3f4c4dbabde778bb82bd1a40ed\lwjgl-platform-2.9.4-nightly-20150209-natives-osx.jar
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found a minecraft related file at C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\minecraft\deobfedDeps\compileDummy.jar, examining for mod candidates
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found a minecraft related file at C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\minecraft\deobfedDeps\providedDummy.jar, examining for mod candidates
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found a minecraft related directory at C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\minecraft\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.12.2-14.23.5.2768\start, examining for mod candidates
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found a minecraft related file at C:\Users\[user]\eclipse\java-2019-03\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\224\0\.cp\lib\javaagent-shaded.jar, examining for mod candidates
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Minecraft jar mods loaded successfully
[19:03:08] [main/INFO] [FML]: Searching D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\run\.\mods for mods
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Examining directory bin for potential mods
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Found an mcmod.info file in directory bin
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Recursing into package Gess
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Recursing into package Gess/mod
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Identified a mod of type Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/Mod; (Gess.mod.Main) - loading
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Parsed dependency info for fullinvchecker: Requirements: [] After:[] Before:[]
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Recursing into package Gess/mod/proxy
[19:03:08] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Recursing into package util
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Examining file forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar for potential mods
[19:03:08] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: The mod container forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Examining file jsr305-3.0.1.jar for potential mods
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: The mod container jsr305-3.0.1.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Examining file patchy-1.1.jar for potential mods
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: The mod container patchy-1.1.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Examining file text2speech-1.10.3.jar for potential mods
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: The mod container text2speech-1.10.3.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Examining file asm-debug-all-5.2.jar for potential mods
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: The mod container asm-debug-all-5.2.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Examining file maven-artifact-3.5.3.jar for potential mods
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: The mod container maven-artifact-3.5.3.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Examining file java-objc-bridge-1.0.0.jar for potential mods
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: The mod container java-objc-bridge-1.0.0.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Examining file plexus-utils-3.1.0.jar for potential mods
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: The mod container plexus-utils-3.1.0.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Examining file compileDummy.jar for potential mods
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: The mod container compileDummy.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Examining file providedDummy.jar for potential mods
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: The mod container providedDummy.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Examining directory start for potential mods
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: No mcmod.info file found in directory start
[19:03:10] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Recursing into package net
[19:03:10] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Recursing into package net/minecraftforge
[19:03:10] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Recursing into package net/minecraftforge/gradle
[19:03:10] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Recursing into package net/minecraftforge/gradle/tweakers
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Examining file javaagent-shaded.jar for potential mods
[19:03:10] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: The mod container javaagent-shaded.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
[19:03:11] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 5 mods to load
[19:03:11] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Received a system property request ''
[19:03:11] [main/TRACE] [FML]: System property request managing the state of 0 mods
[19:03:11] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: After merging, found state information for 0 mods
[19:03:11] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Mod Forge Mod Loader is missing a pack.mcmeta file, substituting a dummy one
[19:03:11] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Mod Minecraft Forge is missing a pack.mcmeta file, substituting a dummy one
[19:03:11] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Enabling mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:11] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Verifying mod requirements are satisfied
[19:03:11] [main/TRACE] [FML]: All mod requirements are satisfied
[19:03:11] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sorting mods into an ordered list
[19:03:11] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Mod sorting completed successfully
[19:03:11] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Mod sorting data
[19:03:11] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:     fullinvchecker(Full Inventory Checker:0.3 - Compatible in 1.12.1 & 1.12.2): bin ()
[19:03:11] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Loading @Config anotation data
[19:03:11] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLConstructionEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:11] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLConstructionEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:11] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Construction - Minecraft took 0.012s
[19:03:11] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLConstructionEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:11] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLConstructionEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:11] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Construction - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.001s
[19:03:11] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLConstructionEvent to mod FML
[19:03:12] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Mod FML is using network checker : Invoking method checkModLists
[19:03:12] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Testing mod FML to verify it accepts its own version in a remote connection
[19:03:12] [main/TRACE] [FML]: The mod FML accepts its own version (8.0.99.99)
[19:03:12] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, fullinvchecker] at CLIENT
[19:03:12] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, fullinvchecker] at SERVER
[19:03:13] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLConstructionEvent to mod FML
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Construction - Forge Mod Loader took 1.285s
[19:03:13] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLConstructionEvent to mod forge
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]: Loading Vanilla annotations: null
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]: Preloading CrashReport Classes
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/Minecraft$10
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/Minecraft$11
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/Minecraft$12
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/Minecraft$13
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/Minecraft$14
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/Minecraft$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/Minecraft$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/Minecraft$4
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/Minecraft$5
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/Minecraft$6
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/Minecraft$7
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/Minecraft$8
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/Minecraft$9
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient$4
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/particle/ParticleManager$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/particle/ParticleManager$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/particle/ParticleManager$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/particle/ParticleManager$4
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/renderer/EntityRenderer$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/renderer/EntityRenderer$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/renderer/EntityRenderer$4
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/renderer/RenderGlobal$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/renderer/RenderItem$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/renderer/RenderItem$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/renderer/RenderItem$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/renderer/RenderItem$4
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/renderer/texture/TextureAtlasSprite$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/renderer/texture/TextureManager$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/renderer/texture/TextureMap$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/renderer/texture/TextureMap$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/client/renderer/texture/TextureMap$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/crash/CrashReport$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/crash/CrashReport$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/crash/CrashReport$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/crash/CrashReport$4
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/crash/CrashReport$5
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/crash/CrashReport$6
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/crash/CrashReport$7
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/crash/CrashReportCategory$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/crash/CrashReportCategory$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/crash/CrashReportCategory$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/crash/CrashReportCategory$4
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/crash/CrashReportCategory$5
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/entity/Entity$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/entity/Entity$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/entity/Entity$4
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/entity/Entity$5
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/entity/EntityTracker$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/entity/player/InventoryPlayer$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/nbt/NBTTagCompound$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/nbt/NBTTagCompound$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/network/NetHandlerPlayServer$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/network/NetworkSystem$6
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/server/MinecraftServer$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/server/MinecraftServer$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/server/dedicated/DedicatedServer$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/server/dedicated/DedicatedServer$4
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/server/integrated/IntegratedServer$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/server/integrated/IntegratedServer$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/tileentity/CommandBlockBaseLogic$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/tileentity/CommandBlockBaseLogic$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/tileentity/TileEntity$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/tileentity/TileEntity$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/tileentity/TileEntity$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/World$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/World$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/World$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/World$4
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/World$5
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/chunk/Chunk$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/gen/structure/MapGenStructure$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/gen/structure/MapGenStructure$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/gen/structure/MapGenStructure$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/storage/WorldInfo$10
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/storage/WorldInfo$2
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/storage/WorldInfo$3
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/storage/WorldInfo$4
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/storage/WorldInfo$5
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/storage/WorldInfo$6
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/storage/WorldInfo$7
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/storage/WorldInfo$8
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraft/world/storage/WorldInfo$9
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraftforge/common/util/TextTable
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraftforge/common/util/TextTable$Alignment
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraftforge/common/util/TextTable$Column
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraftforge/common/util/TextTable$Row
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraftforge/fml/client/SplashProgress$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraftforge/fml/common/FMLCommonHandler$1
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraftforge/fml/common/ICrashCallable
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [forge]:     net/minecraftforge/fml/common/Loader$1
[19:03:13] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Mod forge is using network checker : No network checking performed
[19:03:13] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Testing mod forge to verify it accepts its own version in a remote connection
[19:03:13] [main/TRACE] [FML]: The mod forge accepts its own version (14.23.5.2768)
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Attempting to inject @Config classes into forge for type INSTANCE
[19:03:13] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLConstructionEvent to mod forge
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Construction - Minecraft Forge took 0.319s
[19:03:13] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLConstructionEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:13] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Mod fullinvchecker is using network checker : Accepting version 0.3 - Compatible in 1.12.1 & 1.12.2
[19:03:13] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Testing mod fullinvchecker to verify it accepts its own version in a remote connection
[19:03:13] [main/TRACE] [FML]: The mod fullinvchecker accepts its own version (0.3 - Compatible in 1.12.1 & 1.12.2)
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Attempting to inject @SidedProxy classes into fullinvchecker
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Attempting to inject @EventBusSubscriber classes into the eventbus for fullinvchecker
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Registering @EventBusSubscriber for Gess.mod.Main for mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Injected @EventBusSubscriber class Gess.mod.Main
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Attempting to inject @Config classes into fullinvchecker for type INSTANCE
[19:03:13] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLConstructionEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Construction - Full Inventory Checker took 0.111s
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Construction took 1.727s
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Mod signature data
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:      Valid Signatures:
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:      Missing Signatures:
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:         minecraft    (Minecraft    1.12.2)    minecraft.jar
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:         mcp    (Minecraft Coder Pack    9.42)    minecraft.jar
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:         FML    (Forge Mod Loader    8.0.99.99)    forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:         forge    (Minecraft Forge    14.23.5.2768)    forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:         fullinvchecker    (Full Inventory Checker    0.3 - Compatible in 1.12.1 & 1.12.2)    bin
[19:03:13] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Full Inventory Checker
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - Default took 0.009s
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader took 0.028s
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge took 0.022s
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:Full Inventory Checker took 0.001s
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Reloading - LanguageManager took 0.399s
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - Reloading listeners took 0.403s
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resources took 0.463s
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Mod Forge Mod Loader is missing a pack.mcmeta file, substituting a dummy one
[19:03:13] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Mod Minecraft Forge is missing a pack.mcmeta file, substituting a dummy one
[19:03:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[19:03:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 1168 ObjectHolder annotations
[19:03:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[19:03:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations
[19:03:14] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:14] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: PreInitialization - Minecraft took 0.001s
[19:03:14] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:14] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: PreInitialization - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.001s
[19:03:14] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod FML
[19:03:14] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod FML
[19:03:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: PreInitialization - Forge Mod Loader took 0.001s
[19:03:14] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod forge
[19:03:14] [main/INFO] [FML]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[19:03:14] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod forge
[19:03:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: PreInitialization - Minecraft Forge took 0.180s
[19:03:14] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:14] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: PreInitialization - Full Inventory Checker took 0.001s
[19:03:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: PreInitialization took 0.182s
[19:03:14] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[19:03:14] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[19:03:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - TextureManager took 0.000s
[19:03:14] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [forge.VersionCheck]: [forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json
[19:03:14] [Thread-3/INFO] [FML]: Using alternative sync timing : 200 frames of Display.update took 6740098792 nanos
[19:03:15] [Forge Version Check/DEBUG] [forge.VersionCheck]: [forge] Received version check data:
{
  "homepage": "http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/",
  "promos": {
    "1.1-latest": "1.3.2.6",
    "1.10-latest": "12.18.0.2000",
    "1.10.2-latest": "12.18.3.2511",
    "1.10.2-recommended": "12.18.3.2185",
    "1.11-latest": "13.19.1.2199",
    "1.11-recommended": "13.19.1.2189",
    "1.11.2-latest": "13.20.1.2588",
    "1.11.2-recommended": "13.20.1.2386",
    "1.12-latest": "14.21.1.2443",
    "1.12-recommended": "14.21.1.2387",
    "1.12.1-latest": "14.22.1.2485",
    "1.12.1-recommended": "14.22.1.2478",
    "1.12.2-latest": "14.23.5.2847",
    "1.12.2-recommended": "14.23.5.2768",
    "1.13.2-latest": "25.0.219",
    "1.14.2-latest": "26.0.63",
    "1.14.3-latest": "27.0.60",
    "1.14.4-latest": "28.1.56",
    "1.14.4-recommended": "28.1.0",
    "1.5.2-latest": "7.8.1.738",
    "1.5.2-recommended": "7.8.1.737",
    "1.6.1-latest": "8.9.0.775",
    "1.6.2-latest": "9.10.1.871",
    "1.6.2-recommended": "9.10.1.871",
    "1.6.3-latest": "9.11.0.878",
    "1.6.4-latest": "9.11.1.1345",
    "1.6.4-recommended": "9.11.1.1345",
    "1.7.10-latest": "10.13.4.1614",
    "1.7.10-latest-1.7.10": "10.13.2.1343",
    "1.7.10-recommended": "10.13.4.1558",
    "1.7.2-latest": "10.12.2.1147",
    "1.7.2-recommended": "10.12.2.1121",
    "1.8-latest": "11.14.4.1577",
    "1.8-recommended": "11.14.4.1563",
    "1.8.8-latest": "11.15.0.1655",
    "1.8.9-latest": "11.15.1.2318",
    "1.8.9-recommended": "11.15.1.1722",
    "1.9-latest": "12.16.0.1942",
    "1.9-recommended": "12.16.1.1887",
    "1.9.4-latest": "12.17.0.2051",
    "1.9.4-recommended": "12.17.0.1976",
    "latest-1.7.10": "10.13.2.1343"
  }
}
[19:03:15] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [forge.VersionCheck]: [forge] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[19:03:21] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading sounds took 7.398s
[19:03:21] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - SoundHandler took 7.443s
[19:03:21] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[19:03:21] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - FontRenderer took 0.006s
[19:03:21] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - FontRenderer took 0.004s
[19:03:21] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - GrassColorReloadListener took 0.014s
[19:03:21] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - FoliageColorReloadListener took 0.014s
[19:03:21] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - GL Setup took 0.002s
[19:03:21] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - Loading Texture Map took 0.011s
[19:03:22] [Thread-5/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[19:03:22] [Thread-5/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[19:03:22] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - B3DLoader took 0.000s
[19:03:22] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - OBJLoader took 0.000s
[19:03:22] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - ModelFluid$FluidLoader took 0.000s
[19:03:22] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - ItemLayerModel$Loader took 0.000s
[19:03:22] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - MultiLayerModel$Loader took 0.000s
[19:03:22] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - ModelDynBucket$LoaderDynBucket took 0.000s
[19:03:22] [Thread-5/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: OpenAL initialized.
[19:03:22] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: Sound engine started
[19:03:29] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: ModelLoader: blocks took 7.409s
[19:03:33] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: ModelLoader: items took 4.118s
[19:03:33] [main/INFO] [FML]: Max texture size: 16384
[19:03:34] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Texture stitching took 0.658s
[19:03:34] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Texture stitching took 0.095s
[19:03:34] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
[19:03:34] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Texture creation took 0.102s
[19:03:34] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Texture mipmap and upload took 0.139s
[19:03:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: ModelLoader: baking took 1.546s
[19:03:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - ModelManager took 14.460s
[19:03:36] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - Loading Model Manager took 14.666s
[19:03:37] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - RenderItem took 0.018s
[19:03:37] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - Loading Item Renderer took 0.614s
[19:03:37] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - EntityRenderer took 0.000s
[19:03:37] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - BlockRendererDispatcher took 0.000s
[19:03:37] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - RenderGlobal took 0.000s
[19:03:37] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - SearchTreeManager took 0.347s
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - Loading Entity Renderer took 0.921s
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Rendering Setup took 16.214s
[19:03:38] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[19:03:38] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLInitializationEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLInitializationEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Initialization - Minecraft took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLInitializationEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLInitializationEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Initialization - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLInitializationEvent to mod FML
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLInitializationEvent to mod FML
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Initialization - Forge Mod Loader took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLInitializationEvent to mod forge
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLInitializationEvent to mod forge
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Initialization - Minecraft Forge took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLInitializationEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLInitializationEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: Initialization - Full Inventory Checker took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Initialization took 0.002s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Attempting to deliver 0 IMC messages to mod minecraft
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event IMCEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event IMCEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: InterModComms$IMC - Minecraft took 0.006s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Attempting to deliver 0 IMC messages to mod mcp
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event IMCEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event IMCEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: InterModComms$IMC - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Attempting to deliver 0 IMC messages to mod FML
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event IMCEvent to mod FML
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event IMCEvent to mod FML
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: InterModComms$IMC - Forge Mod Loader took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Attempting to deliver 0 IMC messages to mod forge
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event IMCEvent to mod forge
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event IMCEvent to mod forge
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: InterModComms$IMC - Minecraft Forge took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Attempting to deliver 0 IMC messages to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event IMCEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event IMCEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: InterModComms$IMC - Full Inventory Checker took 0.004s
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: InterModComms$IMC took 0.011s
[19:03:38] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[19:03:38] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: PostInitialization - Minecraft took 0.008s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: PostInitialization - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod FML
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod FML
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: PostInitialization - Forge Mod Loader took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod forge
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod forge
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: PostInitialization - Minecraft Forge took 0.021s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: PostInitialization - Full Inventory Checker took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: PostInitialization took 0.029s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: LoadComplete - Minecraft took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: LoadComplete - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod FML
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod FML
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: LoadComplete - Forge Mod Loader took 0.001s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod forge
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Forge RecipeSorter Baking:
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   16: RecipeEntry("Before", UNKNOWN, )
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   15: RecipeEntry("minecraft:shaped", SHAPED, net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipes) Before: minecraft:shapeless
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   14: RecipeEntry("forge:shapedore", SHAPED, net.minecraftforge.oredict.ShapedOreRecipe) Before: minecraft:shapeless After: minecraft:shaped
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   13: RecipeEntry("minecraft:mapextending", SHAPED, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipesMapExtending) Before: minecraft:shapeless After: minecraft:shaped
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   12: RecipeEntry("minecraft:shapeless", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapelessRecipes) After: minecraft:shaped
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   11: RecipeEntry("minecraft:repair", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeRepairItem) After: minecraft:shapeless
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   10: RecipeEntry("minecraft:shield_deco", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShieldRecipes$Decoration) After: minecraft:shapeless
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   9: RecipeEntry("minecraft:armordyes", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipesArmorDyes) After: minecraft:shapeless
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   8: RecipeEntry("minecraft:fireworks", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeFireworks) After: minecraft:shapeless
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   7: RecipeEntry("minecraft:pattern_dupe", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipesBanners$RecipeDuplicatePattern) After: minecraft:shapeless
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   6: RecipeEntry("minecraft:tippedarrow", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeTippedArrow) After: minecraft:shapeless
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   5: RecipeEntry("minecraft:mapcloning", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipesMapCloning) After: minecraft:shapeless
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   4: RecipeEntry("forge:shapelessore", SHAPELESS, net.minecraftforge.oredict.ShapelessOreRecipe) After: minecraft:shapeless
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   3: RecipeEntry("minecraft:pattern_add", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipesBanners$RecipeAddPattern) After: minecraft:shapeless
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   2: RecipeEntry("minecraft:bookcloning", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeBookCloning) After: minecraft:shapeless
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]:   1: RecipeEntry("After", UNKNOWN, )
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Sorting recipes
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod forge
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: LoadComplete - Minecraft Forge took 0.011s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: LoadComplete - Full Inventory Checker took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: LoadComplete took 0.012s
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Freezing registries
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: ModIdMapping - Minecraft took 0.001s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: ModIdMapping - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.000s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod FML
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod FML
[19:03:38] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: ModIdMapping - Forge Mod Loader took 0.001s
[19:03:38] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod forge
[19:03:39] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod forge
[19:03:39] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: ModIdMapping - Minecraft Forge took 0.392s
[19:03:39] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:39] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:03:39] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: ModIdMapping - Full Inventory Checker took 0.000s
[19:03:39] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: ModIdMapping took 0.395s
[19:03:39] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: All registries frozen
[19:03:39] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 5 mods
[19:03:39] [main/WARN] [net.minecraft.client.settings.GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[19:03:39] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading took 31.201s
[19:03:39] [main/INFO] [com.mojang.text2speech.NarratorWindows]: Narrator library for x64 successfully loaded
[19:03:39] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - CloudRenderer took 0.042s
[19:03:41] [Realms Notification Availability checker #1/INFO] [com.mojang.realmsclient.client.RealmsClient]: Could not authorize you against Realms server: Invalid session id
[19:03:44] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting]: Connecting to localhost, 25565
[19:03:44] [Server Connector #1/ERROR] [net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting]: Couldn't connect to server
java.lang.NullPointerException: group
    at io.netty.bootstrap.AbstractBootstrap.group(AbstractBootstrap.java:84) ~[AbstractBootstrap.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.createNetworkManagerAndConnect(NetworkManager.java:367) ~[NetworkManager.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting$1.run(GuiConnecting.java:68) [GuiConnecting$1.class:?]
[19:03:56] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting]: Connecting to localhost, 25565
[19:03:56] [Netty Client IO #1/TRACE] [FML]: Handshake channel activating
[19:03:56] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML]: FMLHandshakeClientState: null->FMLHandshakeClientState$1:START
[19:03:56] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML]:   Next: HELLO
[19:03:56] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML]: FMLHandshakeClientState: null->FMLHandshakeClientState$2:HELLO
[19:03:56] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML]:   Next: DONE
[19:03:56] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Aborting client handshake "VANILLA"
[19:03:56] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: [Netty Client IO #1] Client side vanilla connection established
[19:03:57] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Overriding dimension: using 0
[19:03:59] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:PckUpItm:66]: starting to count e
[19:03:59] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:PckUpItm:68]: checking slot 0
[19:03:59] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Exception caught during firing event net.minecraftforge.fml.common.gameevent.TickEvent$ClientTickEvent@1cfa118b:
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182) [EventBus.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:344) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:1834) [Minecraft.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1187) [Minecraft.class:?]
[19:03:59] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Index: 1 Listeners:
[19:03:59] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 0: NORMAL
[19:03:59] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 1: ASM: class Gess.mod.Main PckUpItm(Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/gameevent/TickEvent$ClientTickEvent;)V
[19:03:59] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 2: ASM: class Gess.mod.Main chkInv(Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/gameevent/TickEvent$ClientTickEvent;)V
[19:03:59] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 3: ASM: net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler@f80a0ad checkSettings(Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/gameevent/TickEvent$ClientTickEvent;)V
[19:03:59] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Reverting to frozen data state.
[19:03:59] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:59] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod minecraft
[19:03:59] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: ModIdMapping - Minecraft took 0.000s
[19:03:59] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:59] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod mcp
[19:03:59] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: ModIdMapping - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.002s
[19:03:59] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod FML
[19:03:59] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod FML
[19:03:59] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: ModIdMapping - Forge Mod Loader took 0.000s
[19:03:59] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod forge
[19:04:00] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod forge
[19:04:00] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: ModIdMapping - Minecraft Forge took 0.292s
[19:04:00] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sending event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:04:00] [main/TRACE] [FML]: Sent event FMLModIdMappingEvent to mod fullinvchecker
[19:04:00] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Step: ModIdMapping - Full Inventory Checker took 0.001s
[19:04:00] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Bar Finished: ModIdMapping took 0.296s
[19:04:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[19:04:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[19:04:00] [main/DEBUG] [FML]: Frozen state restored.
[19:04:01] [main/FATAL] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft]: Unreported exception thrown!
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182) ~[EventBus.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:344) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:1834) ~[Minecraft.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1187) ~[Minecraft.class:?]
[19:04:08] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:629]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --
Details:
    Level generator options: 
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:

Resource Packs: 
[19:04:08] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:629]: #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\run\.\crash-reports\crash-2019-10-16_19.04.01-client.txt

My code in it's actual state :

package Gess.mod;

import Gess.mod.proxy.iProxy;
import net.minecraft.client.Minecraft;
import net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP;
import net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer;
import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;
import net.minecraft.util.text.TextComponentString;
import net.minecraft.world.World;
import net.minecraftforge.common.config.Configuration;
import net.minecraftforge.event.entity.EntityJoinWorldEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod.EventBusSubscriber;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod.EventHandler;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.SidedProxy;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.event.FMLInitializationEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.event.FMLPostInitializationEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.event.FMLPreInitializationEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.SubscribeEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.gameevent.TickEvent;
import util.Reference;
@EventBusSubscriber
@Mod(modid=Reference.MODID, name=Reference.MODNAME, version=Reference.VERSION)

public class Main 
{
	public static Configuration config;
	//public static int time = 10;
	public static Main instance; 
	//float lastMessageTime = 0;
	public boolean inventoryIsFull;
	public static final String CLIENT = "gess.mod.proxy.ClientProxy";
	public static final String SERVER = "gess.mod.proxy.CommonProxy";

@SidedProxy(clientSide = Reference.CLIENT, serverSide = Reference.COMMON)
	public static iProxy proxy;

@EventHandler
	public void preInit(FMLPreInitializationEvent e){
		 //File directory = event.getModConfigurationDirectory();
         //config = new Configuration(new File(directory.getPath(), "FullInventoryChecker.cfg"));
         //Config.readConfig();
	}
	@EventHandler
	public void init(FMLInitializationEvent e){}

@EventHandler
	public void postInit(FMLPostInitializationEvent e){
		// if (config.hasChanged()) 
        //    config.save();
		//}
	}

public Main() {

}

private static ItemStack[] previous;
	private static ItemStack[] now;

@SubscribeEvent
	public static void PckUpItm(TickEvent.ClientTickEvent event) {
			int g = 0;
						g++;
						previous[e] = stack;
						if(g > 34) {
						Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.sendMessage(new TextComponentString("Your inventory is full"));
						return;

}
				}

}

}

}				

}

@SubscribeEvent
	public static void chkInv(TickEvent.ClientTickEvent event) throws InterruptedException {
			int s = 0;
			for(int i=0; i < 37; i++) {
				if(!Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(i).isEmpty() && Minecraft.getMinecraft()
						.player.inventory.getStackInSlot(i).getCount() == Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(i).getMaxStackSize()) {
					s++;
					if(s > 35) {
						if(Minecraft.getMinecraft().world.getTotalWorldTime() % 200 == 3L && event.phase == TickEvent.Phase.END) {
						System.out.println("chkInv: Triggerred with s = " + s);
						return;
						}

}
					//else {
						//for(int t=0; i < 37; t++) {

//if(!Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(i).isEmpty() && Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(t).getItem() == ) {

//}

//}

//}

}

}

return;

}

}

}

//@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
	//public void TickhHandler(TickEvent.ClientTickEvent event) throws InterruptedException {
	//wait(200);

//}

Edited by Gess1t

39 minutes ago, Gess1t said:

i can't see what's wrong here,

Do you ever give your previous or now fields a value or do you assume that they automatically have the size you want?

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

41 minutes ago, Gess1t said:

if(previous[e] != stack

Also this will always most of the time be true. Use ItemStack#areItemStacksEqual or similar method name.

Edited by Animefan8888

9 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

Do you ever give your previous or now fields a value or do you assume that they automatically have the size you want?

i don't only use it to store size but the itemstack infos in itself, should i reset it to null?

8 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

Also this will always be true. Use ItemStack#areItemStacksEqual or similar method name.

why would it be always true? if a stack is different, it should be true yes, but if it's the same, it's false, isn't it?

if i use your method, how should i make it more precise? i mean, will it consider 2 differents heads as the same?

Edited by Gess1t

22 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

Also this will always most of the time be true. Use ItemStack#areItemStacksEqual or similar method name.

it still crash tbh :

[20:22:18] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Extra: []
[20:22:18] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Running with arguments: [--userProperties, {}, --assetsDir, C:/Users/[user]/.gradle/caches/minecraft/assets, --assetIndex, 1.12, --accessToken{REDACTED}, --version, 1.12.2, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker]
[20:22:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[20:22:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[20:22:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[20:22:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[20:22:18] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 14.23.5.2768 for Minecraft 1.12.2 loading
[20:22:18] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_212, running on Windows 8.1:amd64:6.3, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_212
[20:22:18] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Apache Maven library folder was not in the format expected. Using default libraries directory.
[20:22:18] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Full: C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.maven\maven-artifact\3.5.3\7dc72b6d6d8a6dced3d294ed54c2cc3515ade9f4\maven-artifact-3.5.3.jar
[20:22:18] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Trimmed: c:/users/[user]/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/org.apache.maven/maven-artifact/3.5.3/
[20:22:18] [main/INFO] [FML]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation
[20:22:18] [main/INFO] [FML]: Detected deobfuscated environment, loading log configs for colored console logs.
2019-10-16 20:22:20,837 main WARN Disabling terminal, you're running in an unsupported environment.
[20:22:20] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLCorePlugin (net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[20:22:20] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLForgePlugin (net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[20:22:20] [main/INFO] [FML]: Searching D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\run\.\mods for mods
[20:22:20] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[20:22:20] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin
[20:22:20] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin
[20:22:20] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[20:22:20] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[20:22:20] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[20:22:20] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[20:22:20] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[20:22:20] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:22:23] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing
[20:22:23] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:22:23] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[20:22:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[20:22:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[20:22:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[20:22:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[20:22:25] [main/INFO] [minecraft/Minecraft]: Setting user: Player811
[20:22:33] [main/WARN] [minecraft/GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[20:22:33] [main/INFO] [minecraft/Minecraft]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[20:22:35] [main/INFO] [FML]: -- System Details --
Details:
	Memory: 923142352 bytes (880 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)
	FML: 
[20:22:35] [main/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v14.23.5.2768 Initialized
[20:22:35] [main/INFO] [FML]: Starts to replace vanilla recipe ingredients with ore ingredients.
[20:22:35] [main/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 1036 ore ingredients
[20:22:36] [main/INFO] [FML]: Searching D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\run\.\mods for mods
[20:22:38] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 5 mods to load
[20:22:38] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, fullinvchecker] at CLIENT
[20:22:38] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, fullinvchecker] at SERVER
[20:22:40] [main/INFO] [minecraft/SimpleReloadableResourceManager]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Full Inventory Checker
[20:22:40] [Thread-3/INFO] [FML]: Using alternative sync timing : 200 frames of Display.update took 4063916432 nanos
[20:22:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[20:22:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 1168 ObjectHolder annotations
[20:22:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[20:22:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations
[20:22:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[20:22:40] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [forge.VersionCheck]: [forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json
[20:22:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[20:22:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[20:22:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[20:22:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[20:22:41] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [forge.VersionCheck]: [forge] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[20:22:47] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[20:22:47] [Thread-5/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[20:22:47] [Thread-5/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[20:22:47] [Thread-5/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: OpenAL initialized.
[20:22:48] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: Sound engine started
[20:22:57] [main/INFO] [FML]: Max texture size: 16384
[20:22:58] [main/INFO] [minecraft/TextureMap]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
[20:23:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[20:23:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[20:23:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[20:23:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[20:23:01] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 5 mods
[20:23:01] [main/WARN] [minecraft/GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[20:23:01] [main/INFO] [mojang/NarratorWindows]: Narrator library for x64 successfully loaded
[20:23:03] [Realms Notification Availability checker #1/INFO] [mojang/RealmsClient]: Could not authorize you against Realms server: Invalid session id
[20:23:11] [main/INFO] [minecraft/GuiConnecting]: Connecting to localhost, 25565
[20:23:12] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Aborting client handshake "VANILLA"
[20:23:12] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: [Netty Client IO #1] Client side vanilla connection established
[20:23:13] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:PckUpItm:66]: starting to count e
[20:23:13] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:PckUpItm:68]: checking slot 0
[20:23:13] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Exception caught during firing event net.minecraftforge.fml.common.gameevent.TickEvent$ClientTickEvent@3b6585fb:
[20:23:13] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Index: 1 Listeners:
[20:23:13] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 0: NORMAL
[20:23:13] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 1: ASM: class Gess.mod.Main PckUpItm(Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/gameevent/TickEvent$ClientTickEvent;)V
[20:23:13] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 2: ASM: class Gess.mod.Main chkInv(Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/gameevent/TickEvent$ClientTickEvent;)V
[20:23:13] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 3: ASM: net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler@6e79cc31 checkSettings(Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/gameevent/TickEvent$ClientTickEvent;)V
[20:23:14] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[20:23:14] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[20:23:15] [main/FATAL] [minecraft/Minecraft]: Unreported exception thrown!
[20:23:16] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:629]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Sorry :(

Time: 10/16/19 8:23 PM

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --
Details:
	All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerSP['Player811'/2554, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=65.00, z=8.50]]
	Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 19, 19
	Level generator options: 
	Forced entities: 1 total; [EntityPlayerSP['Player811'/2554, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=65.00, z=8.50]]
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
	Memory: 881731616 bytes (840 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)

| State  | ID             | Version                             | Source                           | Signature |
	| UCHIJA | minecraft      | 1.12.2                              | minecraft.jar                    | None      |
	| UCHIJA | mcp            | 9.42                                | minecraft.jar                    | None      |
	| UCHIJA | FML            | 8.0.99.99                           | forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar | None      |
	| UCHIJA | forge          | 14.23.5.2768                        | forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar | None      |
	| UCHIJA | fullinvchecker | 0.3 - Compatible in 1.12.1 & 1.12.2 | bin                              | None      |

Resource Packs: 
[20:23:16] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:629]: #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\run\.\crash-reports\crash-2019-10-16_20.23.15-client.txt
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

with :

if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(previous[e], stack))

Edited by Gess1t

20 minutes ago, Gess1t said:

should i reset it to null?

No...The problem is that it is null you never give them any value. You need to give them a value. They dont automatically have a size/length.

thought it would have worked since it come from the 1.12.2 of inventoryspam (not available on github) that i reversed engineered, what should i initialize it with?

EDIT: i can go on the server without it crashing now, however, i can't do anything cause i timeout around .5s after being able to move around

Spoiler

[20:43:41] [main/INFO] [minecraft/GuiConnecting]: Connecting to localhost, 25565
[20:43:41] [Netty Client IO #4/INFO] [FML]: Aborting client handshake "VANILLA"
[20:43:41] [Netty Client IO #4/INFO] [FML]: [Netty Client IO #4] Client side vanilla connection established
[20:44:06] [Netty Client IO #4/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
java.io.IOException: Une connexion existante a dû être fermée par l’hôte distant // timeout
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at io.netty.buffer.PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.setBytes(PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.java:288) ~[PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.writeBytes(AbstractByteBuf.java:1100) ~[AbstractByteBuf.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doReadBytes(NioSocketChannel.java:372) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:123) [AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:624) [NioEventLoop.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:559) [NioEventLoop.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:476) [NioEventLoop.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:438) [NioEventLoop.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_212]
[20:44:07] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[20:44:07] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

and in solo, the method doesn't even run

EDIT n°2: deleting the static, prevent the crash, not the timeout

Edited by Gess1t

11 hours ago, Gess1t said:

thought it would have worked since it come from the 1.12.2 of inventoryspam (not available on github) that i reversed engineered, what should i initialize it with?

Post your code.

1 hour ago, Differentiation said:

Maybe he wants to be cool? Not conform with the rest? XD

I had followed a tutorial for another mod before that one, it was using 1.12.1 version, since no stable version of 1.12.2 was available in forge mod builder (discovered it after rewatching the vid)

Edited by Gess1t

2 hours ago, Gess1t said:

Code from the 1.12.2 version of InventorySpam by gigahertz

No. I need to see the current state of your code.

5 hours ago, Animefan8888 said:

No. I need to see the current state of your code.

wasn't at home when writing those last msg, i wish i had a way to dev my mod in the cloud.

package Gess.mod;

import net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP;
import net.minecraft.world.World;
import net.minecraftforge.event.entity.EntityJoinWorldEvent;
import util.Reference;
@EventBusSubscriber

public class Main 
{

@EventHandler
         //config = new Configuration(new File(directory.getPath(), "FullInventoryChecker.cfg"));
         //Config.readConfig();
	}
	@EventHandler

@EventHandler
        //    config.save();
		//}
	}

public Main() {

}

private ItemStack[] now;

@SubscribeEvent
	public void PckUpItm(TickEvent.ClientTickEvent event) {
			int g = 0;
            if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(previous[e], stack)) {
						g++;
						previous[e] = stack;
						if(g > 34) {
						return;

}
				}

}

}

}				

}

@SubscribeEvent
	public static void chkInv(TickEvent.ClientTickEvent event) throws InterruptedException {
			int s = 0;
				if(!Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(i).isEmpty() && Minecraft.getMinecraft()
						.player.inventory.getStackInSlot(i).getCount() == Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(i).getMaxStackSize()) {
					s++;
					if(s > 35) {
						if(Minecraft.getMinecraft().world.getTotalWorldTime() % 200 == 3L && event.phase == TickEvent.Phase.END) {
						return;
						}

}
					//else {

//if(!Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(i).isEmpty() && Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(t).getItem() == ) {

//}

//}

//}

}

}

return;

}

}

}

//@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
	//public void TickhHandler(TickEvent.ClientTickEvent event) throws InterruptedException {
	//wait(200);

//}

another forum was helping me at the same time, but they gave up cause of that last timeout thing, they apparently don't know where it would come from =/

breaking new : if i initialize previous with null, it doesn't timeout anymore, meaning that where the issue come from, so should i hard code every slots to store a specific stack?

if i force another method to call this one method, the game crash when joining the server, to the line

if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(previous[e], stack)) {

so i think forge ignore this method cause of that previous thing, that's why i think i should hard code everything

should i try the lastest 1.12.2 build with all the bug fixes?

Edited by Gess1t

So i tried to hardcode every slots as i obtain this mess:

package Gess.mod;

import util.Reference;
@EventBusSubscriber

public class Main 
{

@EventHandler
         //Config.readConfig();
	}
	@EventHandler

@EventHandler
        //    config.save();
		//}
	}

public void log() {
		System.out.println("Does PckUpItm actually output anything?");
	}

private ItemStack slot0;
	private ItemStack slot1;
	private ItemStack slot2;
	private ItemStack slot3;
	private ItemStack slot4;
	private ItemStack slot5;
	private ItemStack slot6;
	private ItemStack slot7;
	private ItemStack slot8;
	private ItemStack slot9;
	private ItemStack slot10;
	private ItemStack slot11;
	private ItemStack slot12;
	private ItemStack slot13;
	private ItemStack slot14;
	private ItemStack slot15;
	private ItemStack slot16;
	private ItemStack slot17;
	private ItemStack slot18;
	private ItemStack slot19;
	private ItemStack slot20;
	private ItemStack slot21;
	private ItemStack slot22;
	private ItemStack slot23;
	private ItemStack slot24;
	private ItemStack slot25;
	private ItemStack slot26;
	private ItemStack slot27;
	private ItemStack slot28;
	private ItemStack slot29;
	private ItemStack slot30;
	private ItemStack slot31;
	private ItemStack slot32;
	private ItemStack slot33;
	private ItemStack slot34;
	private ItemStack slot35;

private ItemStack[] now;

@SubscribeEvent
	public void PckUpItm() {
			Main pui = new Main();
			pui.log();
			int g = 0;
			if (e == 0) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot0, stack) == false) {
					slot0 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 1) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot1, stack) == false) {
					slot1 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 2) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot2, stack) == false) {
					slot2 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 3) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot3, stack) == false) {
					slot3 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 4) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot4, stack) == false) {
					slot4 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 5) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot5, stack) == false) {
					slot5 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 6) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot6, stack) == false) {
					slot6 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 7) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot7, stack) == false) {
					slot7 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 8) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot8, stack) == false) {
					slot8 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 9) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot9, stack) == false) {
					slot9 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 10) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot10, stack) == false) {
					slot10 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 11) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot11, stack) == false) {
					slot11 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 12) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot12, stack) == false) {
					slot12 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 13) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot13, stack) == false) {
					slot13 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 14) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot14, stack) == false) {
					slot14 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 15) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot15, stack) == false) {
					slot15 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 16) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot16, stack) == false) {
					slot16 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 17) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot17, stack) == false) {
					slot17 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 18) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot18, stack) == false) {
					slot18 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 19) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot19, stack) == false) {
					slot19 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 20) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot20, stack) == false) {
					slot20 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 21) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot21, stack) == false) {
					slot21 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 22) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot22, stack) == false) {
					slot22 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 23) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot23, stack) == false) {
					slot23 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 24) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot24, stack) == false) {
					slot24 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 25) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot25, stack) == false) {
					slot25 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 26) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot26, stack) == false) {
					slot26 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 27) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot27, stack) == false) {
					slot27 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 28) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot28, stack) == false) {
					slot28 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 29) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot29, stack) == false) {
					slot29 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 30) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot30, stack) == false) {
					slot30 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 31) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot31, stack) == false) {
					slot31 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 32) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot32, stack) == false) {
					slot32 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 33) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot33, stack) == false) {
					slot33 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 34) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot34, stack) == false) {
					slot34 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if (e == 35) {
				if(ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(slot35, stack) == false) {
					slot35 = stack;
						g++;
					}
				}
			}
			if(g == 35) {
			return;

}
		}

}

}

@SubscribeEvent
			int s = 0;
			Main m = new Main();
			m.PckUpItm();
					s++;
					if(s > 35) {
						return;
						}

}
					//else {

//}

//}

//}

}

}

return;

}

}

}

//@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
	//wait(200);

//}

First line explain perfectly what this mod became

and the game crash when i force the method to work and when joining a world / server:

[00:31:25] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Extra: []
[00:31:25] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Running with arguments: [--userProperties, {}, --assetsDir, C:/Users/[user]/.gradle/caches/minecraft/assets, --assetIndex, 1.12, --accessToken{REDACTED}, --version, 1.12.2, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker]
[00:31:25] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[00:31:25] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[00:31:25] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[00:31:25] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[00:31:25] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 14.23.5.2768 for Minecraft 1.12.2 loading
[00:31:25] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_212, running on Windows 8.1:amd64:6.3, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_212
[00:31:25] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Apache Maven library folder was not in the format expected. Using default libraries directory.
[00:31:25] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Full: C:\Users\[user]\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\org.apache.maven\maven-artifact\3.5.3\7dc72b6d6d8a6dced3d294ed54c2cc3515ade9f4\maven-artifact-3.5.3.jar
[00:31:25] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Trimmed: c:/users/[user]/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/org.apache.maven/maven-artifact/3.5.3/
[00:31:25] [main/INFO] [FML]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation
[00:31:25] [main/INFO] [FML]: Detected deobfuscated environment, loading log configs for colored console logs.
2019-10-20 00:31:26,922 main WARN Disabling terminal, you're running in an unsupported environment.
[00:31:26] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLCorePlugin (net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[00:31:26] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLForgePlugin (net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[00:31:26] [main/INFO] [FML]: Searching D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\run\.\mods for mods
[00:31:26] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[00:31:26] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin
[00:31:26] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin
[00:31:26] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[00:31:26] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[00:31:26] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[00:31:26] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[00:31:26] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[00:31:26] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[00:31:29] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing
[00:31:29] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[00:31:29] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[00:31:29] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[00:31:29] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[00:31:29] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[00:31:29] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[00:31:30] [main/INFO] [minecraft/Minecraft]: Setting user: Player865
[00:31:35] [main/WARN] [minecraft/GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[00:31:35] [main/INFO] [minecraft/Minecraft]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[00:31:36] [main/INFO] [FML]: -- System Details --
Details:
	Memory: 846860768 bytes (807 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)
	FML: 
[00:31:36] [main/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v14.23.5.2768 Initialized
[00:31:36] [main/INFO] [FML]: Starts to replace vanilla recipe ingredients with ore ingredients.
[00:31:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 1036 ore ingredients
[00:31:38] [main/INFO] [FML]: Searching D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\run\.\mods for mods
[00:31:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 5 mods to load
[00:31:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, fullinvchecker] at CLIENT
[00:31:40] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, fullinvchecker] at SERVER
[00:31:41] [main/INFO] [minecraft/SimpleReloadableResourceManager]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Full Inventory Checker
[00:31:41] [main/INFO] [FML]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[00:31:41] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 1168 ObjectHolder annotations
[00:31:41] [main/INFO] [FML]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[00:31:41] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations
[00:31:41] [main/INFO] [FML]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[00:31:41] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [forge.VersionCheck]: [forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json
[00:31:41] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[00:31:41] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[00:31:41] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[00:31:41] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[00:31:42] [Thread-3/INFO] [FML]: Using alternative sync timing : 200 frames of Display.update took 4789231038 nanos
[00:31:42] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [forge.VersionCheck]: [forge] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[00:31:47] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[00:31:47] [Thread-5/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[00:31:47] [Thread-5/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[00:31:47] [Thread-5/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: OpenAL initialized.
[00:31:47] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: Sound engine started
[00:31:55] [main/INFO] [FML]: Max texture size: 16384
[00:31:56] [main/INFO] [minecraft/TextureMap]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
[00:31:58] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[00:31:58] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[00:31:58] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[00:31:58] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[00:31:58] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 5 mods
[00:31:59] [main/WARN] [minecraft/GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[00:31:59] [main/INFO] [mojang/NarratorWindows]: Narrator library for x64 successfully loaded
[00:32:00] [Realms Notification Availability checker #1/INFO] [mojang/RealmsClient]: Could not authorize you against Realms server: Invalid session id
[00:32:03] [main/INFO] [minecraft/GuiConnecting]: Connecting to localhost, 25565
[00:32:03] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Aborting client handshake "VANILLA"
[00:32:03] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: [Netty Client IO #1] Client side vanilla connection established
[00:32:05] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:log:52]: Does PckUpItm actually output anything?
[00:32:05] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:PckUpItm:103]: starting to count e
[00:32:05] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:PckUpItm:105]: checking slot 0
[00:32:05] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Exception caught during firing event net.minecraftforge.fml.common.gameevent.TickEvent$ClientTickEvent@3928de1c:
	at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(ItemStack.java:495) ~[ItemStack.class:?]
	at Gess.mod.Main.PckUpItm(Main.java:108) ~[Main.class:?]
	at Gess.mod.Main.chkInv(Main.java:486) ~[Main.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_4_Main_chkInv_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
[00:32:05] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Index: 1 Listeners:
[00:32:05] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 0: NORMAL
[00:32:05] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 1: ASM: class Gess.mod.Main chkInv(Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/gameevent/TickEvent$ClientTickEvent;)V
[00:32:05] [main/ERROR] [FML]: 2: ASM: net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler@15c900be checkSettings(Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/gameevent/TickEvent$ClientTickEvent;)V
[00:32:06] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[00:32:06] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[00:32:06] [main/FATAL] [minecraft/Minecraft]: Unreported exception thrown!
	at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(ItemStack.java:495) ~[ItemStack.class:?]
	at Gess.mod.Main.PckUpItm(Main.java:108) ~[Main.class:?]
	at Gess.mod.Main.chkInv(Main.java:486) ~[Main.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_4_Main_chkInv_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
[00:32:06] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:629]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 10/20/19 12:32 AM

at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(ItemStack.java:495)
	at Gess.mod.Main.PckUpItm(Main.java:108)
	at Gess.mod.Main.chkInv(Main.java:486)
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_4_Main_chkInv_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
	at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.areItemStacksEqual(ItemStack.java:495)
	at Gess.mod.Main.PckUpItm(Main.java:108)
	at Gess.mod.Main.chkInv(Main.java:486)
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_4_Main_chkInv_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)

-- Affected level --
Details:
	All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerSP['Player865'/1491, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=65.00, z=8.50]]
	Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 19, 19
	Level generator options: 
	Forced entities: 1 total; [EntityPlayerSP['Player865'/1491, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=65.00, z=8.50]]
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
	Memory: 882644536 bytes (841 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)

| State  | ID             | Version                             | Source                           | Signature |
	| UCHIJA | minecraft      | 1.12.2                              | minecraft.jar                    | None      |
	| UCHIJA | mcp            | 9.42                                | minecraft.jar                    | None      |
	| UCHIJA | FML            | 8.0.99.99                           | forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar | None      |
	| UCHIJA | forge          | 14.23.5.2768                        | forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.jar | None      |
	| UCHIJA | fullinvchecker | 0.3 - Compatible in 1.12.1 & 1.12.2 | bin                              | None      |

Resource Packs: 
[00:32:06] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:629]: #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# D:\Modding\Minecraft\FullinventorycheckerRenewal\run\.\crash-reports\crash-2019-10-20_00.32.06-client.txt

any idea?

EDIT: code and crash report edited

Edited by Gess1t
code and crash report edited

3 hours ago, Gess1t said:

So i tried to hardcode every slots as i obtain this mess: 

For the love of god no...go back to using an array. You need to initialize your array. If you don't know how to do that please look it up. It's very basic Java and many other languages.