• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• ModelUnicorn should extend ModelHorse. Everything else you want will come from your UnicornEntity class extending EntityHorse.
    • Sorry, I looked around and couldn't figure out how to do that, do you know of any good place where it can tell me how to?
    • I'm trying to make a gui to edit values and settings using a command, but the gui just does nothing apart from showing me the "init gui" message I put i the initGui() method. package xyz.jaffaaaa.zealotmanager; import net.minecraft.client.Minecraft; import net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiButton; import net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen; import net.minecraft.util.ChatComponentText; public class GuiHandler extends GuiScreen { private GuiButton reset; private ZealotManager zm; public GuiHandler(ZealotManager zm) { this.zm=zm; } @Override public void initGui() { super.initGui(); this.buttonList.clear(); Minecraft.getMinecraft().thePlayer.addChatMessage(new ChatComponentText("init gui")); this.buttonList.add(reset = new GuiButton(0, this.width / 2 - 100, this.height / 2, "Reset Counters")); } @Override protected void actionPerformed(GuiButton button) { if (button == reset) { zm.counter.zealotsSinceLastEye = 0; zm.counter.totalEyes = 0; zm.counter.totalZealots = 0; } } @Override public void drawScreen(int mouseX, int mouseY, float partialTicks) { super.drawScreen(mouseX, mouseY, partialTicks); drawDefaultBackground(); } }  
    • Stone age is minecraft 1.14.4 mod that gives you feeling of man from stone age. No more magically created planks from wood logs, the way to first crafting table is long and dangerous. In prehistoric ages, animals was not domesticated and same apply to this mod. There are no cows/sheeps/pigs/chickens, but their ancestors aurochs/mouflons/boars/fowls which are quit upset when you attack them or their friends. For more information, see wiki. Found bug? Please report here. This mod depends on Ages api.   Suggestions? New ides? Code comments? Just comment or PM me
    • I have been having this problem for quite some time with the 1.12.2 versions of More Player Models. Whenever I change anything with my character it doesn't actually change, for example, I changed the size and my view changed but my character remained the same size. Animations and movements also don't work, once again if I try to sit it changes my view, but my character is just standing with their feet slightly in the ground. I am using other mods with this, but not anything I think would affect it. The mods are:   chiselsandbits-14.33 CMDCam_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2 CreativeCore_v1.9.66_mc1.12.2 CutsomNPCs_1.12.2-(01Oct19) Decocraft-2.6.3_1.12.2 DoggyTalents-1.12.2-1.15.1.4-universal mclib-1.0.3-1.12.2 MorePlayerModels_1.12.2-(05Dec19) pa1.10 PTRLib-1.0.4   Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)