Could not find or load main class net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch

Notrum666

i've wrote my own small launcher, also as parser of .json file, i'm parsing all lib and flags, trying to launch minecraft with forge (vanilla is launching, if i'm just giving to parser vanilla .json - everything is ok), but there is no main class, i searched manually in 1.7.10.jar file (folder net/minecraft does not have folder launchwrapper), i tried to reinstall minecraft, tried to reinstall forge, this class is still missing (if i'm manually changing it to default minecraft main class - it launches vanilla and also ignoring flag about class tweaking), any ideas? don't think my code needs to be here, or error text (code are long and complicated(but works), error is short and simple)

It's also against Mojang's express wishes if you are creating your own Launcher.

They do not want anyone to enter their logic credentials into anything that is not official.

And if you dont take launch credentials then you're letting anyone play the game without buying it.

So... neither of these cases we support.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

15 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Seriously, if you cannot figure out how to even launch the game properly, how do you have the programming abilities to securely manage the user's login details? Especially for a service (Mojang) that's not yours? This is very very shady at best.

Do not do it.

This launcher is for ~20 people which want to play with mods not on licensed minecraft, nothing more, i don't need to secure anything, also i can launch vanilla minecraft, just can't figure out where can i get missing file, cause nor with minecraft nor with forge it's not being installed.

2 minutes ago, LexManos said:

It's also against Mojang's express wishes if you are creating your own Launcher.

They do not want anyone to enter their logic credentials into anything that is not official.

And if you dont take launch credentials then you're letting anyone play the game without buying it.

So... neither of these cases we support.

That an obstructive answer, thanks, i'll leave then and continue my searches

• Guest locked this topic