• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• So that was there from the example .toml file. The tutorial I watched didn't delete them (or at least I don't remember them doing so), so I didn't either. If I don't need them, I can remove them.   As for the crashing, it only crashed when I tried to add the dependency line to the gradle (which I removed to continue developing the mod). I figured out how to add the item library reference manually to the external library references without the gradle, but there are problems with this long-term. If I update or modify the itemlib, then I have to build a new .jar for it, and then delete the old reference in the blocklib. Then I have to change the path reference to the new .jar in the blocklib. I know there is a line you can add to the gradle to have it update the reference automatically for you, but I cannot figure out what that line is. This is the initial question I had. I apologize if I didn't explain that very well.   If the way I am doing it now to add the itemlib as a reference is the only way to do it, then that's fine(I guess I answered my own question). If not, then what line would I add to the gradle to have it add the reference for me? I have looked at the examples it lists, but they aren't very helpful.      
    • Hi Perhaps have a look at this code for inspiration https://github.com/TheGreyGhost/MinecraftByExample/blob/master/src/main/java/minecraftbyexample/usefultools/debugging/DebugBlockVoxelShapeHighlighter.java   you will also need MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(DebugBlockVoxelShapeHighlighter.class);   -TGG
    • You may find this info helpful https://greyminecraftcoder.blogspot.com/2020/04/block-rendering-1144.html   Flickering normally means that you're trying to render two quads directly on top of each other (called 'z-fighting').  Remove one of the quads or move it slightly (say 0.001)   Is your block supposed to be translucent (like ice) or have holes (like glass block or leaves)?  The first one needs transparent layer, the second needs cutout layer.   -TGG    
    • VERY SERIOUS ISSUE - PLEASE HELP I need help really bad. When trying to run in eclipse, everything is set up right (i think), but it does not want to run same thing with intellij I keep getting this log:   [18:40:41] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Player950 [18:40:44] [Client thread/WARN]: Skipping bad option: lastServer: [18:40:44] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4 [18:40:44] [Client thread/ERROR]: Couldn't set pixel format org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) ~[lwjgl-2.9.4-nightly-20150209.jar:?]     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) ~[lwjgl-2.9.4-nightly-20150209.jar:?]     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247) ~[lwjgl-2.9.4-nightly-20150209.jar:?]     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) ~[lwjgl-2.9.4-nightly-20150209.jar:?]     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) ~[lwjgl-2.9.4-nightly-20150209.jar:?]     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) ~[lwjgl-2.9.4-nightly-20150209.jar:?]     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.createDisplay(Minecraft.java:704) [bin/:?]     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.init(Minecraft.java:545) [bin/:?]     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:462) [bin/:?]     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:115) [bin/:?]     at Start.main(Start.java:11) [bin/:?] ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward. Time: 5/27/20 6:40 PM Description: Initializing game org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.createDisplay(Minecraft.java:724)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.init(Minecraft.java:545)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:462)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:115)     at Start.main(Start.java:11) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Client thread Stacktrace:     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.createDisplay(Minecraft.java:724)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.init(Minecraft.java:545) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:462)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:115)     at Start.main(Start.java:11) -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_251, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 967226960 bytes (922 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)     JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     Launched Version: mcp     LWJGL: 2.9.4     OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.     GL Caps:      Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Very likely; Jar signature invalidated     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Resource Packs:      Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     CPU: <unknown> #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# C:\Users\Master\Desktop\assets-assets\emphack\jars\.\crash-reports\crash-2020-05-27_18.40.45-client.txt Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release     PLEASE HELP!!!!
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)