How to change a block drop item.

Spire

I'd like to change the flower pots drop item to be an Emerald instead of a flower pot but I don't know what kind of commands allow me to do such a thing besides NBT commands that are outdated.

if anyone knows how I can change the Flower pots drop item that would be much appreciated.

I am using 1.14.4

I wasn't using a mod anyway trying to avoid that, How do I modify the Loot tables?

Update: I figured out what loot tables are and how they work but I need help formatting the Data pack I don't fully understand how to format my loot table for a flower pot to drop an emerald or two.

Edited by Spire

2 hours ago, Spire said:

I wasn't using a mod anyway trying to avoid that,

This is a modding support forum for mod makers. If you need help with creating loot tables the format is detailed on the minecraft wiki.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.