Intellij sources directory

LegendLength

I'm having a small issue with Intellij.  When there is an error in the source code the IDE points to the wrong file.  It should go to "MyProject/src/main/java/MyClass.java ".   Instead it gives "MyProject/build/sources/main/java/MyClass.java" .

I tried looking through all the settings but i can't find anything that would cause this behavior.  I tested without ForgeGradle and the issue didn't occur so I assume this is just part of how FG does things?

In summary, the IDE is giving me a mirrored file rather than the actual source when a compile error occurs.  It means when I click on the error message i get taken to a generated version of the source file in "build/sources" rather than "src" directory.

This is using latest 1.12.2 Forge mdk and latest IntelliJ ide (version 2019.3 i think) .  I tested with other gradle versions but problem remains.  Doesn't seem to happen in Eclipse.

Edited by LegendLength